Porcelain like you.

By AJBolognase

Ashley, a sufferer of brittle bone syndrome, suffering abuse from her sister she is taken with her randomly t... More

1
2
3
4
Author note
5
A/N
6 (smut)
7
Im going do another smut chapter just a warning πŸ€ͺ
Birthday!
8 (smut)
9
10
11
12
13
Announcement
Writers block
Nothing to do with the story
14 (christmas gift)
Characters!
Nothing to do with the story part 2
Ashleys childhood (1)
15
Ashleys childhood part 2
Important
This story is now only being updated on a03 I won't be uploading here anymore.
16
17
18
19
update (smut related)
20
Important
Not sn update but...
21
Another AN, a trigger warning if you will.
22 (TW, check warning chapter to see)
23
24 (smut)
Sorry

Hey gang

2.6K 40 35
By AJBolognase

Hey gang! I was planning on doing a Halloween special, but the idea I had wouldn't fit into the plot right now and also it's past Halloween, by the time I got to that point in the plot, it would be even further past Halloween. So instead you're getting a Christmas one! I'm sorry I havent written in a while. I got a job, have been feeling unalivey and have not much time. I work Monday, college Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, work Friday and Saturday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 381 12
(ππ‘π€π‡πŒπ’ π‡π„π„π‹π’π‡πˆπ‘π„ 𝐗 𝐅. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑) ❝What was that?❞︎ (F/N) DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE expected when her sister...
4.9K 205 10
"Getting laid on your first college party kinda sucks if you can't remember anything but their bare back and hair color." "You also don't have a kitt...
126K 4K 41
β”Š ˚➢ q˚ β”Šπ™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ ˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ’Œ κ’± 愛❛ ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš 🏩 *ೃ༄ β”ˆβ—Œΰ³„β—ŒΰΎ€ ❝ π™’π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ π™„π™Ž π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ ? ❞ ✧ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ 🧺 . *. ⋆ .ೃ࿐ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🩹 ꒱⍣ Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽ...
16.5K 403 35
After hearing the story of the boy from a friend, Razi wants to go back to her home country, her home town. She wants to know more. She was little wh...