the girl with magic

By lexy190s

there was a girl named Alice who had been born with magic powers and she has two mates More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 11

4 2 0
By lexy190s

As Alice continues to walk down the hallway of the school Adam feels a pain in his chest causing him to fall on the ground making Alice turn around and run to his side and she puts her hands on Adam's chest to see what made him fall to the ground.

As Alice looks Adam over she notices that he has a scratch along his chest and looks at him and asks “How did you get this scratch on your chest?”

Adam looks down at his chest and says “I don’t know how I got that scratch on my chest but all I know is that I fell to the ground because of the pain in my chest.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 10.6K 47
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
498K 19.3K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
390K 8.1K 47
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...