๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Por EtherealFxith

๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ "This is a dangerous game you're tryin... Mรกs

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
ใ€Š 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 2 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 3 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 4 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 5 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 6 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 7 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 8 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 9 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 10 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 11 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 12 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 13 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 15 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 16 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 17 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 18 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 19 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 20 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 21 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 22 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 23 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 24 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 26 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 27 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 28 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 29 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 30 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 31 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 32 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 33 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 34 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 35 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 37 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 38 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 39 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 40 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 41 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 42 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 43 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 44 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 45 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 46 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 47 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 48 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 49 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 50 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 51 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 52 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 53 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 54 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 55 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 56 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 57 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 58 ใ€‹
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ˆ

ใ€Š 14 ใ€‹

9K 250 29
Por EtherealFxith

This is my fault.

Mine.

I immediately bolted towards her and gently helped her sit up. Mateo stood there, looking as if he had gotten stabbed right in his chest. He quickly snapped his fingers, the guards that stood outside turning around to face the now curious crowd and blocking the entrance. He ran up to Isabella, getting on his knees in front of her. His blazer was the first item he removed, placing it over her shoulders.

My sister just sat there with a numb expression. I pulled her closer to me as she laid her head on my chest.

I shouldn't have left my sister behind. I should've brought her with me. Hell, I shouldn't have cared about some damn jet! I could've stayed here, and protected her.

But I failed.

Beside the couch was a small coffee table which held a very expensive looking vase. As soon as Mateo stood up, he grabbed it and smashed it against a wall.

"Where is he Isabella." He gritted, veering over the both of us with a harsh glare. When she didn't respond, he took a deep breath and lowered himself until he was at her level. He looked at me, then back at her, lightly caressing her cheek with his thumb.

He turned to me, deciding not to pressure Isabella. "I'll go get Nathan, and some comfortable clothes for her." He muttered, standing up to his full height. I nodded.

After he left the room, I turned to Isabella, whose green eyes gave me a pleading look, as if she was about to cry. I pressed my lips on her forehead, running my fingers through her messed up hair soothingly. "I'm here now, don't worry, it's going to be okay..." I whispered as a small tear strolled down her already wet, bloody and bruised cheek.

My eyes slowly lit up once she raised her hand, pointing towards a door I hadn't noticed on the other side of the room. She began to sob, clinging onto me like her life depended on it.

Before I knew it, Mateo and Denise both came in. He held an AK-47 in his hands, and Denise carried a long white silk gown.

"Where's Nathan?" I asked, keeping my eye on Isabella as Denise sat beside her. She began to throw the gown over her shoulders, helping my sister with the long sleeves. The guards outside the room blocked the door in such way it looked like a barrier, where you couldn't see anything on the other side.

"He's on his way, he had to deal with D'Amico." He replied, turning around as both me and Denise helped Isabella stand up. Denise kneeled down, carefully cleaning some of the blood trails off my sister's legs with a handkerchief.

Right, I need a word with him, since he now probably has a clue about what happened over here, and I'm a witness over the incident back at the airport. At this point everything seemed to keep crashing down on me. The loss of my parents, the vineyard being consumed by flames, unknown calls and threats, valuable stolen objects, the Italian Mafia's leader demanding a talk with me since our situations are similar, and now... my baby sister getting raped by a poor excuse of a man, even less of a leader. What's next? Death? I think that would be a pretty good relief.

I was starting to feel the pressure on my shoulders, especially after seeing my sister in such state. It was all pushed aside once I let go of Isabella, reassuringly kissing her cheek before turning to Mateo, who had his back turned to us. Before walking over to him, I grabbed my gun and made sure to have it ready, along with it's silencer.

"That door. Come on." I grumbled as I walked towards the door Isabella pointed out earlier. I stopped in front of it, examining the lock. Easy.

I reached up to my hair, removing the bobby pin that held my bangs back. After forcing both it's ends apart, I carefully inserted them in the keyhole. Not even thirty seconds later, I twisted the handle before the door easily opened. I internally thanked my mother for teaching me.

After we both ran inside, we stopped once we realized it was an office. But it was completely empty. The lights were on, and everything seemed to be untouched. "Search the room." I commanded, moving towards the desk.

As I was looking around, I opened one of the desk's drawers, stopping when I saw a flash drive labeled with the name Gabriel Díaz. Without much hesitation, I grabbed it. Pulling on the top of my dress, I tucked it right underneath my bra. Like anyone will come looking for it there- My father's no longer here, and his business is now mine.

Mateo gave me a questioning look from across the room. I took a deep breath, not being able to find anything useful. The both of us froze in our places once a strong, cold breeze entered the room. My head snapped in it's direction, noticing how a white curtain flowed with the wind, revealing an open window.

"Bastard." I gritted through my teeth as I walked towards it. I felt my blood boil as I saw Hale running away from the mansion, approaching a red Porsche. "Mateo, he's about to leave." I turned to him, but he was already bolting out of the room.

Fuck the peaceful event.

. . .

I sped out through the front gates, watching the rear mirrors as a bunch of vehicles followed me. The clock marked 1am, but not a single amount of tiredness dared to fall over me. My hand reached to touch a white button on top of the mirror.

"All of you, separate. He's going to try and flee the city." I ordered after pressing it. After doing so, a bunch of voices replied with a "Copied.", two of them being Nathan and Mateo's.

I made sure to keep the red Porsche in sight, following him everywhere he went. For some reason the streets were even more crowded than when I came back from the airport. There were lots of cars of all colors, majority of them expensive looking. I tried my best avoiding each and every one of them.

"Boss. We've got company." I heard one of our men say through the car's transciever. I thanked myself for the idea of installing them in every one of our vehicles. "To your right, three white Audi's." He added.

"Copied." I replied, before adding "Nathan, I need you on my left."

Without replying, his car soon appeared through the crowded street. I rolled down my window as he began to approach my left, just as I told him. He rolled down his own, sparing me a few looks.

Ahead, Hale kept making sharp turns, attempting to lose us. Due to the fair distance, a tank truck began to cross the road, blocking me from seeing which direction he went. I was forced to press the brakes, but my stomach dropped once I noticed how the car wouldn't slow down, and Nathan's did.

Shit.

After he noticed, he sped up to me, and tried to get as close as possible. He reached to his right, opening the passenger's door before I wasted no time in opening mine and jumping. A bunch of bullets began to rain down on us the moment I jumped.

He somehow managed to grab my arm in the process while still driving. My car kept driving on it's own, getting out my sight once it crashed into the truck, creating a massive explosion which forced the three Audi's to stop.

"Fuck, we lost him." I groaned, running my hand through my hair. I felt the adrenaline coursing through my body as I catched my breath.

"No we didn't. I have him right in front of me." A voice said through Nathan's transceiver. One I recognized to be Mateo's. "He's heading towards the airport."

Just what I needed.

"He won't have a way to leave the airport if it isn't through the only entrance, so keep chasing after him damnit!" I spat after pressing the white button.

Before I could turn to Nathan, he spoke ahead of me. "On it."

. . .

"Te l'ho già detto! Invia il gemello e assicurati che sia completamente carico!" I practically yelled through the phone, my other arm wrapped around my mother's waist.

[I already told you! Send it's twin and make sure it's fully loaded!]

"...si signore." The man replied, quickly hanging up. I then focused on my mother, who sobbed while resting her head on my chest.

[...yes sir.]

A bullet to the chest, one that's hard to survive. And my father failed doing so.

Yes, if it were for me I'd shed a tear or two, but I was always taught to wear the cold act. The sight of death left me unfazed. But it was my mother who hurt me the most. The way I saw her get on her knees, the way she cried and screamed, to the way she clung onto me made my heart feel uneasy.

"Va tutto bene mamma, sono qui, non preoccuparti..." I whispered in her ear after tucking my phone inside my blazer. My fingers ran through her soft blonde hair as I attempted to soothe her.

[It's okay mother, I'm here, don't worry...]

As I held her, I looked around. My eyes landed on the Díaz's jet, who had people working on it and leaving it completely neat. Though, what happened earlier really left me in a state of pure confusion, with no clue about what happened.

My head turned towards a few employees who jogged past me. I managed to catch a glimpse of what they were saying.

"Hurry up and open the gates, they're coming!"
"Yeah, my night would be completely fucked if another accident happened here..."
"Shut up man, at least you get paid for this bullshit!"

I just stood there once again in utter confusion, holding my mother. In the silence, I then started hearing the sound of tires screeching and gunshots could be heard approaching.

Not again-

I quickly turned to Xavier who stood by the hangar, placing my fingers in my mouth as I whistled. That quickly gained his attention as he ran up to me. I left my mother in his arms before starting to walk towards the driveway to get a better look.

Before the men who walked past me a few seconds ago could open the gates, a red Porsche crashed into them, before running over them and into the landing strip. The hell?

I froze once I saw the next car. A completely black one, each of it's windows rolled down. Driving, I recognized him to be the one who stood beside Gabriella earlier. Speaking of her, she had half of her torso outside the window as the car drifted inside, followed by a few more. She held two guns, one in each hand. Is this about the picture I saw of the woman she earlier entered the ballroom with?

I took a quick look at the Porsche. It's back window was completely shattered because of what I suppose were bullets. A few seconds later, she shot both it's back tires, the car beginning to swerve from side to side.

The car where she was in stopped once the Porsche lost control, crashing into a large fence. I watched as she stepped out of it, anger radiating off her expression and even the way she walked. She seemed to be grumbling under her breath, until she reached the car.

With one harsh pull, she opened the driver's door and grabbed a man by his collar, pulling him out of the vehicle. I recognized him as- Hale?

The rest of the cars that had followed the one she was in began to park all around them both. I'm about to witness another murder tonight, aren't I- The drivers began to step out, one of them I recognized as the other one who was with Gabriella earlier, holding a bat.

From where I stood, I managed to hear what they talked about.

"You think I'd let you escape with assaulting my sister that easily Smith?" She scoffed, kneeing him in the stomach. The venom that laced her tone was one I had never heard before in anyone.

Before I knew it, she grabbed him by the hair, pulling him back. My body froze in shock as she smashed the car's window with his head.

Damn.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

35K 567 27
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’: ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๏ฟฝ...
184K 4.3K 35
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
66K 980 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...
2.3M 83.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...