frick you/ killua x reader

By mooniku

this exists due to my boredom cover isn't mine!!------- ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ---𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚�... More

╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ. | 歡迎. 🥡
ɳσƚ αʅʅσɯҽԃ
∂єα∂ тσ мє
ƚαƙҽ α ʂʅιƈҽ
ɳҽɯ ϝʅҽʂԋ
ɳҽʋҽɾ
ɖαɾƙ ɾҽԃ
ɾԋιɳҽʂƚσɳҽ ҽყҽʂ
ԋҽʅρ_υɾʂҽʅϝ
ɯαʂԋιɳɠ ɱαƈԋιɳҽ ԋҽαɾƚ
ʂραɾƙʂ
ι Ⴆҽƚ σɳ ʅσʂιɳɠ ԃσɠʂ
ɳσƚԋιɳɠ
ƈԋαɱႦҽɾ σϝ ɾҽϝʅҽƈƚισɳ
i love you so
stuff we did
hello
lovers rock
happy ending
a/n
killuaxreader

Ⴆɾαɳԃ ɳҽɯ ƈιƚყ

2.6K 47 152
By mooniku

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'Ⴆɾαɳԃ ɳҽɯ ƈιƚყ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

🀦

"I'm home!"

I shut the door and walk to the living room seeing Killua sitting on the couch. He ignored me, he didn't even take a small glance at me like he always does. 

I felt bothered by the fact he didn't respond or look at me. It was such an unusual behaviour from him. 

Killua was so focused on the TV even tho it was turned of. I placed my hand onto his shoulder to which his head immediately turned to me. 

"is something wrong, Killua?"

Killua hesitated at first but shook his head and said no. Of course, I didn't believe a thing he was saying and looked at him with a concerned face. 

He quickly noticed and smiled, "y/n y/n don't worry"

"then why were you so paralysed?"

"..because...there aren't any chocolate robots anymore"

"oh", I leaned closer to Killua, our bodies almost touching and..

grabbed the remote of course. 

I turned on the TV only to see the news.

'dead bodies-'

skip

'today the casino-'

skip

"wait what was that last channel?", Killua quickly said and snapped the remote out of my hand

"news, probably something boring again", I said and waited for Killua to change the channel to something more interesting but he stayed on the channel with the news.

'today the police found 30 dead bodies in the casino that opened today, 2 of the dead bodies were the owners of the casino Mr. Miguchari and Mrs. Miguchari'

I rolled my eyes and tried to take the remote back but Killua didn't let me and kept focusing on the TV.

"since when do you care about the news anyway Killua?"

"pst I need to listen y/n"

I leaned back again and continued watching the news.

'the detectives say it's probably the same person who killed the married couple 3 days ago because the people got killed the same way even tho the detectives also found needles sticking out of some bodies. Still, no one knows the reason behind this or who the killer is. For now please stay inside and safe. Goodbye"

And with that Killua turned off the TV and looked at me. 

"what?", I asked and waited for Killua to answer me.

"nothing", he said and walked to our bedroom.

why was he acting so awkward

does he think..i'm the killer?

no no he wouldn't ever suspect me right?

------------------------

(Killua's pov)

I'M SO RELIEVED

y/n isn't the killer

IT IS ILLUMI

I drop down onto the bed and sigh in relief, guilt immediately following me. 

I'm so stupid for thinking it was y/n 

I slowly fall asleep from all the thinking, happy to spend the next days with y/n

ring ring ring ring

what's that? my phone?

I sit up searching for my phone while rubbing my eyes. As soon as I found it, I looked at the screen to see who is calling me.

"unknown number?", I mumble and pick up the call.

"hello?", my raspy voice says and waits for a response. 

Only a light cough was heard from the other side of the line.

"who is there?", I slowly grow impatient and grip my phone tighter. Still, no response came and as I was moving my thumb to the button to end the call someone on the other line of the call cleared their throat. 

"are you killua?", the voice of the unknown caller asked.

"who's asking?", I asked only to hear nothing but silence and light coughs.

"it's about Gon", the shaky voice of a woman says.

"what's with him"

.

.

.

"he's dying"

🀦

604 words

THANK YOU FOR READING

vote and comment

thanks bye

SISTER I ABSOLUTELY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY SO TAKE THIS INSTEAD

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
287K 9.8K 15
{COMPLETE} You where on your way to glory. Well to some people you were, especially to a teen across the globe. || Hinata Shoyo x Fem! Reader || ||Sh...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...