MAD LOVE // VKOOK

By 97_kookphoria

👑 HIGHEST RANKING 👑 #26 in dark love (14/5/2021) #6 in bottomtae (18/9/2021) 21+ DARK ROMANCE "🥀Love i... More

Characters + Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
NEED HELP
Updates and other stuff
Chapter 10

chapter 9

2.1K 97 43
By 97_kookphoria

♡♡🥀🥀♡♡

Inside me there's a beating heart too,
Craving for acceptance and love.
But Unfortunately
I don't have place for anything in here

♡♡🥀🥀♡♡

I convinced myself that I will forget you after what you made me go through. I promised myself to never think about, your name was a taboo for my mind. I vowed to myself to not shed a single tear then why my eyes are betraying me tonight. Why am I still suffering, after all these years, why I'm feeling that it was just yesterday that you left me. Why am I even crying when I promised myself that I have forgotten you a long time ago.

You forced me to build concrete walls with barbed wires around my once beating heart, not to protect it but to protect my inner self who got tangled in your web of lies. My heart is not mine anymore, why did you even bothered to walk into my life when you were going to leave it all shattered. I was doing all fine, I never told you to love me. Why did you turn a blind eye when I said you are hurting me. Was I so easy for you.

I should have listened to others when they said you were dangerous, but I trusted you. I'm not anymore angry at you but rather myself, why can't you just leave me alone.

It feels like even after all these years, without you, I'm still with you because a part of you is still breathing inside my heart. You were my first love and my one celestial love, I don't know if this goes for you too.

Your mere thought taints my heart. Our past is something that I want to treasure as well as want to burn down. Today I wonder that even when you are not with me, you are, but at the same time am I with you.

My celestial love you still live in your dreamland thinking you won but only I know that even after breaking me down, hurting me, killing me, it's me who won. It's me who actually won in your game and the dreamland you're living in is in reality your prison where your soul is trapped.

Why is my heart begging me to hear your voice saying that you had your reason, that you were forced, that I should believe you, that there's something which I'm missing.
why my heart is deceiving me.

And the saddest part of all this is that too avenge myself I have too hurt you. You might be thinking how cruel I am, how ruthless i have become but oh my love only I know how much it pained me in the left corner of my chest to see those crystal tears of yours following down your spotless face.

It suffocates me to think that I was the reason of your tears. Even I was amazed that I made my heart cry.

Seeing your hazel eyes carrying emptiness, hurt, pain, regret, guilt, sadness but mostly it reflected how broken your soul was, ripped my heart apart. In those hazel eyes of yours where once I used to loose myself, which were my comfort, my home
were once all I wanted to see was happiness, joy, or only happy tears, seeing them so glum, it vexed me too.

I loved you to death with everything I had, when I had nothing. Then imagine my loathe for you when I have everything to destroy you.

The ravenette who was once again going down in his memory line ripping his wound and once again living his nightmares chuckled after thinking about his doll who might be on his way to meet him.

A whiskey glass in one hand and cigarette in another, he stood in all his glory waiting patiently to greet his special guest tonight.
Taking a sip of the throat burning drink a and eyes fixed particularly no where and thoughts running wild about the only person he has been thinking for the last 7 years.

The silence of the hauntingly beautiful night surrounding him made him appear more dangerous and mysterious. Taking a big drag of the cigarette and blowing the smoke up making a white cloud was when is phone ring went off.

Rummaging around his pocket he found his phone vibrating but what caught his attention was the number. The person who was the owner of this number was someone close to him yet Jungkook still hesitated to pick up his call because right now he didn't wanted to have the slightest but of conversation with the owner of this number.

Deciding to ignore it he diverted his attention once again towards the sky where all he could see was his future not because the sky was vast but because it was empty, starless and cloudy.

Taking a sip of the bitter drink he allowed his thoughts to take him to wherever they wanted. The past was too painful and chaotic but yet he survived it because since his early life all he knew was pain and how to survive in chaos and now once he survived it now his present is nothing but chaotic because now he thrives in it.

The city under him which was shining in this dark sky failed to please his eyes because from his perspective all he could see is a city blazing in his wrath of fire. This beautiful city of Sicily where not only buildings are touching the sky but people's pride too, where the sea is not the only thing shallow here but people's heart too.

A city where he should be the one ruling over it, a city which was supposed to be under his feet, a city which was supposed on his mercy. The city which originally belonged to the him, the same city which snatched away his everything, a city which burned his childhood, blooded his past, ruined his present and tainted his future.

Jungkook: I will fulfill my last and only promise to you mother, this city and the people here have made you suffer right, I will too make them suffer maa. I will get back what Originally belonged to us, to me. I will snatch away everything from them maa.

I will ruin their peice, destroy their happiness, crumble their pride, take away all their richness, and burn their dignity. I won't stop at nothing maa. I will drag their family name through the fire of hell, I will make them all pay for their sins, I will expose all their filthy deeds to the world, the entire universe will know who was the real culprit. Their destruction has already begun mother, I wouldn't be leaving a single one of them and today will mark the day where I will be one more step closer to my victory.

Kim Taehyung I'm waiting for you. You have seen my love for you, you know the limits I would have gone to keep you happy and safe with me, you knew my love for you was bigger than my revenge and yet here we are standing today now prepare yourself to face the wrath of my revenge because last time I had someone who was my entire universe the reason of my existence, someone who made me realize that my heart can beat too, whom I feared to loose but this time I'm standing against that someone who was my only reason to live, my heart whom I feared to loose, so I have nothing to loose because all I ever had was you and now that you are against me, do you think I will fear loosing anything."

The vast sky and the air surrounding were the only one's who heard his oath and like even they felt scared of his presence and words but at the same time pity for that person who in the end was going to be the one most broken in all this mess.

His grip around the whiskey glass tightened to the point it could shatter at any point. His pupils dilated and charcoal orbs portraying nothing but craving for vengeance. His facial features went rigid showing his clean cut jaw, madness dancing around his charcoal eyes and heartbeat picking up it's pace.

what twisting the knife even more was the vibration from his phone and Jungkook knew very clearly who was the one calling him.

Taking out his cell he glared towards his screen where the particular number was calling him since last 15 minutes. Finally after what felt like hours he decided to let go of his anger and accepted the call

Jungkook: hel--

???: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN SICILY JUNGKOOK. IF NOT FOR 'HIM' TELLING ME THAT YOU WERE IN ITALY RIGHT NOW THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN KNOWN. JUNGKOOK COME BACK DON'T BE FOOLISH. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT WILL HAPPEN ONCE IF HE GETS TO KNOW THAT YOU SURVIVED AND IS ALIVE, RESIDING IN HIS CITY, DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH, YOU KNOW I DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL OR POWER THERE.....JUST PLEASE COME BACK

Jungkook: how can you even tell me to come back like a coward. Weren't you were the one who taught me everything I know today, aren't you the one who told me I need to avenge myself and my parents. Weren't you the one who trained me for this day. Don't you have a slight bit of trust in me and your training, Are you forgetting your promise that you did to my mother or are you scared---

???: YOUR REVENGE HAS MADE BLIND AND HAVE STOPPED YOUR THINKING CAPACITY, DON'T YOU SEE JUST IN HOW MUCH DANGER ARE YOU IN. THAT CITY IS FILLED WITH WILD BEASTS WHO ARE READY TO DEVOUR YOU ONCE TYEY GET TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE. AND YES I HAVE TRUST IN YOU JUNGKOOK BUT.....sigh that city is dangerous for you, and no I haven't forgotten my promise that I did to your mother but I also promised her that I will keep her only son safe, that I will keep her son away from this filthy place of underworld and will teach him to walk towards the right direction, that's why you are working for the FBI. And I'll be dammed before being scared of those hyenas. Your safety is my first priority Jungkook, either you come back on your own self or I will come there myself to drag you back to Korea with myself.

Jungkook: you think you can catch me that easily old man....huh...I think you keep forgetting who I am....who I was trained by.....I was trained by you so before you do your move I already know it....no one can catch Jeon Jungkook. I was made for this world and I just won't be ruling it but thriving it to.

Do you know what the agents are taught in FBI in their first stage that never utter your next move to your opponent out loud and you just did it, so what makes you think that even if you come here yourself to take me back, you'll be able to find me. I'm like a tornado old man.....I don't stay at a single place but where ever I do I make sure to leave my mark and a chaos behind.

Remember old man no one can catch Jeon Jungkook and I hate loosing weather it be a simple game or war against monsters I always win."

???: you are being stupid Jungkook and being stupid will get you killed in the end. For the time being I agree you are safe but what about when they will discover your secret. Also 'HE' told me that you are once again being involved with that boy.

Are you out of your senses Jeon. Stay away from that boy as he was and once again will be the reason of your demise. Keep your distance from him Jungkook if you want to live and want to avenge your parents. In the past your were gullible and humble so much so that you couldn't see through his lies and fell right into his web of lies and you know what people say 'history has a funny way of repeating itself'. Don't repeat your mistakes Jungkook because this time you will be left with regrets.

Had I stepped up and stopped you in the past then all of this mess wouldn't had happened. Had I been more careful then maybe you would have been living your life peacefully.

I have never stopped you from getting what you want or what you deserve because I know what you are capable of Jungkook. Last time your heart was involved and it came in the way of your revenge don't let it happen this time. Don't get involve with him this time, control your emotions and feelings how I had taught you.

Every step you take, you will have my support from behind but remember the moment you let your heart make a single decision in this revenge plan of yours everything will fall down like a house of cards."

Jungkook: old man you are really thinking too much. You think I am a fool to walk head on into this path of vengeance filled with thorns without a plan? You think I would want to get involved with that one person whom I hate the most in the world without wanting to kill him with my bare hands, I'm not a fool to repeat the mistake I once did because I listened to my heart and decided to follow it.

This time I know what I'm doing and I'll be dammed before falling for that beautiful face of lies once again.

???: Jungkook I'm way older than you and i have seen much while existing in this world. Why do I feel the words coming out of your mouth is not matching with what your heart is saying.

For someone who has seen you growing up and selecting the path you want to walk on, I know you pretty well Jungkook. Though I wouldn't mendell in your personal life as even if I have the right to do it, I won't. But if you try to bring it once again in your way of retaliation I must remind you that this time I will be the one to kill that boy because I don't want anything to take away your attention more than your retribution.

Jungkook: This time I will kill him myself if he tries to double cross me.

???: Still you need to be utterly cautious while taking each step, because you know I don’t have any family except you in this world and I don’t want to loose you once again. I’m still to be blamed for half of your miseries and sufferings if only I had been more careful and had been there then maybe just maybe…..

Jungkook: let’s not dig the burned past anymore old man, it won’t be good for your health to think too much. That old and scheming brain of yours need rest.

Making a shameless remark with a guff chuckle Jungkook exclaimed. His strikingly handsome features looking more manly under the moonlit night sky. His famous smirk driving him up to the title he is being address with “THE HANDSOME DEVIL”

???: Joke all you want but don’t forget who I was. And what position I still stand and who I am to you young man.

Answering with a sign Jungkook replied

Jungkook: if not for your position then do you think I would keep any close relationship with you. Always remember who I am. The Jeon Jungkook. If I’m keeping this already non-existing relationship with us then it’s not you who is on the benefiting side, but me. Keep this in mind I don’t rivet myself with something that doesn’t have anything to offer me back in it.

Jungkook’s dropped in a deep menacing threat. His chiseled jaws twitched and facial features went rigid. A dark chuckle left his lips and he uttered

Jungkook: so before that loyal dog of yours barks utter nonsense about me and the things I do in my personal life once again in front of you and you keeping your tabs on me, from what I eat to what I wear and to where I go and who I meet remember who I AM AND WHAT MY CURRENT POSITION IS.”

just one simple slip of tongue from my side and whatever is left with you will all be gone in a blink of an eye. Don’t try to play your dirty tricks with me old man for that I’m not your son and I’m definitely not someone who will show you any mercy if you keep up your doings.”

“so take this as a last warning from my side and place it inside your non existing brain carefully because if I have to repeat my words again then it’s you who knowns better what it happens when someone tries to double cross me.”

A cold shiver ran down the man’s spine who was on the other side of the call. Sweat drops covered his forehead, his throat went dry making words impossible to form. The hand in which he was grasping his phone tightened because he knew that Jungkook came to know about what he was doing behind his back.

???: yo-young man wh-what do you mean about me stalking you. You think I don’t trust you enough that now I will keep you under my watch—

Jungkook: you stammering is enough for me to believe that what I said is absolutely true because when people stutter it’s because of guilt and you old man do you want me to elaborate what are you guilty about. Then listen did you really think I wouldn’t know that your men are tailing behind me since the moment I landed in Italy. Keeping me and everyone I meet under their watch. You really think it’s that easy to fool me. You thought I wouldn’t notice, looks like it’s time for me to remind me who I really am and what can happen to you.

Jungkook’s entire aura right now was screaming murderous. His eyes flaming with raw anger because how dare someone tries to keep him under their watch he is like a stubborn stallion who likes to move unshackled.

But the old man was not someone to back down too easily, his nature and upbringing wouldn’t allow him to just stand their and listen to the younger without trying to justify himself and so with very cautious he says

???: All my right in your life is to guide you and help you to bring them down but with keeping you in the shadows. You are not only my disciple but also my family Jungkook.

We planned for this, since more than 20 years Jungkook. Almost failed because of you, 7 years ago. Now life has given us a second chance Jungkook. Don't burn yourself from the same flame twice, Jungkook.

Don't get distracted Jungkook, the way you decided this time, will end you Jungkook. Don't do this to yourself, you will regret it Jungkook.

Your heart will be your biggest obstacle in this."

Jungkook: The human in my being perished long before I decided to step into this world.

Standing under clouded sky moonlit night. What did he lack in. Money, power, position, godly looks. Yet not having himself by his own side, killed him from Inside.

The worst can a person go through is loosing himself in something that is not even worth it.

Often he questions himself where will this lead him, When will this end, will it be worth it.

7 years passed looking for these answers yet what was left in his hand is ashes. Ashes of life burned life.

A child who survives after being burnt from fire, loves it.

Jungkook: It's true that I have a heart, but unfortunately. I don't have place for anything in there.

He replied back with a straight face, eyes like cold death. How much has he been tortured in love that a mere mention of it haunts him.

How much a soul should suffer in love that when it ends, it ends you too.

How much should one loose in name of love that when it ends, you have already lost your everything.

Standing under clouded sky moonlit night. What did he truly lack.

???: Jungkook maybe this is the fastest way possible out there but it's too risky. Change your way before it's late, because it's not only us but a lot of other lives are in the way too. And I can't risk them all for you.

Once a decision is made it's made. Jungkook this time won't back down. There were N no. Of ways to destroy the mighty KIM'S and bring them down, but Jungkook targeted the weakest pillar.

Just like how in a board of chess if you don't move the correct peice at the correct time, it puts your king in danger. Leading you to loose.

And to save a KING, the queen must be kept around it at all times. And so Jungkook did it.

He will keep his queen by his side to protect himself.

Or keep his queen in front of him and make his move from the shadows.

Jungkook laid all his peices carefully on the board. And secured his queen's position around him and now he is ready to attack his opponents. With his queen by his side he can easily win against them.

But why the queen at first, and not a pawn or horse one may ask. It's simple logic, even they are strong and easy to make a move on your opponent at first, they still have have their drawbacks.

While the other peices work is to attack at the rival king and take out other peices, and simply conquer them.

But the role of a queen is only to protect her king on the board and remove all of them who threatens him.

This world can turn the most naive and humble person into vicious beast. And to continue his miserable life Jungkook sacrificed two things first his love and second his naive innocence.

Jungkook: my feelings and emotions doesn't matter to me. I won't let a single person get harm, all I'm asking is to trust me. 7 months. In the upcoming 7 months I will make them pay 10 folds for what I have to go through. The KIM'S will be the laughing stock around the world, I will bring them all down and it's start tonight.

"7 years of suffering they will payback in these 7 months, 10 folds at that."

???: Mr. Jeon, Sir Kim Taehyung is waiting for you since past 30 minutes. So I----

Jungkook: And. So what if he is waiting for me. Let him wait, I'm not one of his servants to run behind him after his one call. Ho and bring me another cigar and my favorite whiskey.

Jungkook ordered the employee who bowed to him and left quietly and reappeared in front of his with his requests.

Jungkook lit his cigar and took a big drag and blow out a smoke cloud, his soft eyes looking the enchanting city of Sicily under him.

Taking a sip of his favorite whiskey which burned his throat but oh...how it was nothing compared to the burn in his heart but it felt so good.

The sudden breaks of my car at signal also put a break to my thoughts. Looking outside my window, seeing pedestrians walking so carefree and happily, without having to worry about life. I felt like a jar of vinegar has been poured over my heart.

To live so carefree, is truly a blessing. Someone curse like me could never ask for such a heavenly thing.

Simple worries like, what to wear or wear to eat next, or from where to order take out. Should I take a leave tomorrow, or just simply quit working. Should I bunk school or drop the class. Should I change my major.  Should I confess my feelings, what if I get rejected. I'm proposing him/her, a destination wedding or small wedding. Twins or 1 child, what to name them. Should I start my business or continue to work for corporate.

Such are known as living life with simple worries, but of course my in life there's no such place for such trivial matters.

This world takes away more than it gives to anyone.

What has my life become. What happened to me. How can I miss myself so much when I'm with myself, or am I.

Is this what I truly wanted?

Or what I truly needed?

"Young master we have reached"

My driver's voice once again broke my painstaking thoughts. I nodded and got down from the car, closing the door behind me and said

Taehyung: come and pick me up tomorrow in the morning and not a word about this should reach my dad's ears. Leave.

The drive dreadfully nodded and drove away. Taking a deep breath I turned around only for my breathing to get stuck. The skyscraper in front of me was not just any hotel.

A shiver ran down my spine making goosebumps erupt all over my skin. The more my eyes scanned the building in front me, it felt harder to breath and swallow. The inside of my palms felt sweaty and before I knew tears filled in my eyes.

No. Jungkook you can't do this. Not at this place, No. I'm ready to do anything you command me but not here. I can't spend the night in his hotel with you. No.

"CHRYSANTHEMUM"

(tmi: these are my favorite flowers)

End of POV

Taehyung's eyes scanned through the name of the hotel. Written in beautiful calligraphy this hotel was not just any hotel to Taehyung but every special place to him.

It was this hotel "CHRYSANTHEMUM" where Taehyung's and his now late husband's engagement was held, and also the wedding. And on a very special floor reserved only for couples and newlyweds with only room in the entire floor was where he spent his wedding night.

How? How can Jungkook know about this place. Even though the wedding had a full live media coverage but the name of the hotel was kept a secret to avoid any "uninvited" guests. So this place was not mentioned at all.

Taehyung felt a loud rigging around his head, it was too painful for him. Out of all the places why here. How much do you want to suffer Jungkook.

Taehyung's entire self felt like cold death. All of this was so sudden to him that he forgot to breathe for the past entire minute. His rosy cheeks turning blueish purple. His feet were stuck in the same place. He was contemplating weather to walk in or walk away from all this and give up.

The loud rigging inside his head was getting louder every passing minute making his head feel light and dizzy before he could loose his conciousness a security guard on duty who was watching him for sometimes now walked towards him and brought him back fo his senses.

A light gasp left Taehyung's lips as he eyed the guard with his scrutinizing gaze. He realized that he wasn't breathing for the past 2 minutes and tears were spilling from his eyes, if not for the guard he might have choked himself.

He thanked the guard and looked at the hotel in front of him. Calming his heart and breathing he took heavy steps inside it's lobby. Nothing was changed, the place was similar from the time of his engagement and wedding, the only thing which has changed is the man, and he himself.

Taehyung: excuse me...may I know which floor and room no. Is Mr. Jeon in, thank you.

"Are you perhaps Mr. Kim?" The receptionist questioned

"Yes."

The receptionist nodded at him with a soft smile and said "welcome Mr. Kim, I was assigned to safely guide to the floor where Mr. Jeon is...this way please."

Taehyung followed her inside the lift and when she pressed the button inside the lift...he knew. He knew tonight Jungkook will kill him from inside and make him live with guilt and regret. It was the same floor where his wedding night took place.

Taehyung closed his eyes and kept his head down the entire time. Too ashamed to look at anyone. The lift opened with a 'ding' sound indicating they have arrived.

Keeping up his speed with the receptionist he followed her to the end of the hall and stopped in front of a beautiful wooden carved door.

"Enjoy your night Mr. Soon to be Jeon Taehyung" saying the receptionist left.

Taehyung felt his blood run cold and heartbeat picking up, his head shot up towards the receptionists back who was now gone.
The way she addressed Taehyung right now made him felt goosebumps all over his body, it was a bittersweet feeling for him. But he won't lie to himself that he didn't liked it.

Before he could knock on the door the door itself opened by what appeared to be a waiter who bowed and said "Welcome Mr. Soon to be Jeon Taehyung"

Taehyung was left baffled seeing everyone addressing with that title. Why? He wondered.

"Master, has ordered me guide you around while he is busy, so may I request your patience."

Fighting his inner battle where he was definitely loosing he for the last time thought it through. If today he walked inside this hell, there will be no turning back. Things will go from worse to worst with no stop to it. Will he be able to keep everything in his palms in the end or will he loose himself in this game.

What ever his decision will be tonight will decide his fate after this. He still has an option to turn back and leave, to run away. But then again this is his fate. He himself wrote it 7 years ago.

Afterall after destroying a home, you can't wish yours to be safe either.

Having lost everything what exactly was he even trying to save after running away from here. Himself, his fate, his remaining life. Taehyung gambled all his self tonight with the devil and even though till now he was contemplating if he should go in or not, a part of him knew that if not today his karma will get him some another day, that if not today Jungkook will have his way him some other day, some other way. Till when can he keep running from his karma.

"Hoist with your own petard"

Giving up lastly he followed the waiter inside, without saying anything. And once again nothing was changed, every single thing was left unmoved the only difference here again was him and Jungkook.

The room was still luxurious and elegant with giant floor-to-ceiling windows, and 2 balconies, and the duplex. Nothing was changed.

"Master will join you soon. Please make yourself home and let me know what would you like rose tea ; coffee...or anything else." The waiter very humbly asked Taehyung.

Jungkook must have informed him early that Taehyung didn't like to drink anything other that rose tea or coffee.

Taehyung simply nodded his head rejecting anything and took his seat and waited for Jungkook to finish his work.

♡♡°°•• 🥀🥀••°°♡♡

1 hour later

I

t was past mid-night. Even all the lights were put out and the only source of light inside the room was the moon shining outside. The soft light made Taehyung's sleepy face appeared more enchanting and loveable. Indeed the young master of the KIM family was a beauty to behold.  Taehyung dozed off waiting for Jungkook to come.

Taehyung was deep in his slumber when he jolted awake and looked around himself when he realized he was in an unfamiliar place. His surroundings were completely dark making it impossible for his sleepy to capture anything. Rubbing the sleep away from his eyes he could make out some what shilloutes of the objects around him.

What time is it? Will Jungkook not come? How long has he been waiting?
All sorts of questions rushed inside his brain.

"The one your eyes are searching for, is always in front of you... sole mio."

A gasp left Taehyung's lips when he heard that raspy voice. He hand flew towards his chest where his heart was beating fastly as he was so scared. His chest rising up and down and he inhaled large gulps of air.

His head turned towards the sofa kept opposite to where he was sitting and there his eyes met the most beautiful pair of eyes.

Love was still conveyed even when their eyes met today.

There he saw Jungkook sitting opposite to him, with a whiskey in his hand. His posture calm and relaxed with his back leaning and legs resting above the glass table.
His eyes felt intoxicating, his face a hauntingly beautiful forest at night.

And his voice...his voice will always be Taehyung's favorite music.

Under the moonlit room Taehyung scanned Jungkook who was wearing a white buttoned up shirt with first 3 buttons open, his over coat draped around his shoulders, sleeves rolled up and hair tired back with few strands dropping above his forehead. His other hand was resting above the armrest with his face leaning on his wrist. And a Patek Philippe watch around it.

Wait...was he staring at me this entire time, I was sleeping? Taehyung realized. And he felt a chill going down his spine. Jungkook was staring at him the entire time he was in his slumber, without making a single sound or saying a word he waiting, for him to wake up.

This was Jungkook's intimacy.

Taehyung throat felt dry. Jungkook's tipsy eyes were hypnotic. He felt Jungkook's eyes gazing at his entire person intensely making it hard for him to breathe. Their surroundings felt so calm that he knew Jungkook could hear his breathing.

Both didn't dare to break the eye contact as both knew what intentions the other had with the other and it was not something sane.

Jungkook's eyes dropped from Taehyung's eyes to his lips. His gaze remained fix at Taehyung's lips making Taehyung clench his  legs together and shift towards the back but the more he shifted the more his bare skin of his chest was revealed for Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung didn't wear what Jungkook had sent him but something of his choice which now appeared to revealing.

The shirt material was silky and translucent. Taehyung kept the first 2 buttons opened and now when he was trying to hide himself from Jungkook's eyes his collar bones and chest area became somewhat visible to Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung's skin was glowing under moonlight. Jungkook continued to gape at his body without carrying that it made Taehyung felt uncomfortable but Taehyung too knew why Jungkook had called him here.

Taehyung raised his eyes to Jungkook's level only to see the raw hunger in his tipsy eyes for him, it made him gulp hardly but he witnessed Jungkook to raise the whiskey glass and press it against his lips and gulp the liquid while looking at his lips.

Taehyung straightened his back and cleared his throat and asked "s-since when are you watching me"

Jungkook: since forever

"What"

A smirk formed on Jungkook's face when he witnessed Taehyung's flushed face taking another sip from the glass he replied "since past 15 minutes"

"Then why didn't you wake me up. I-I was waiting for you."

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung making his bare robust chest visible to for Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung gulped but didn't dare to break the eye contact.

Jungkook: do you have any idea how sinfully innocent you look when you sleep.

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm his racing heart and clenched his legs together more, giving Jungkook what he desired. Jungkook's smirk grew bigger witnessing Taehyung at his mercy

Jungkook: and I too have been waiting for you, and you have no idea for how long.

Jungkook's words felt like poison arrows piercing Taehyung's heart.

Jungkook stood up from his seat and clapped twice and automatically the lights turned on, illuminating the entire room.
Taehyung had to cover his eyes for a hot minute to adjust to the sudden lighting.

"You can remove your arm now"

Taehyung felt a electrifying shiver along his spine when he heard that raspy voice whispering into his ear which made him quickly remove his arm around his eyes.

There Jungkook was standing him towering him and Taehyung was still sitting on the sofa. Hazel eyes against grey orbs.

Taehyung could smell the alcohol in his breath, Jungkook was leaning that close to him. His right hand was behind Taehyung's head and his other was on the armrest, caging him in his hold. Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung, their nose almost touching and few inches gap in between their lips.

He leaned more towards Taehyung and like under a spell Taehyung twisted his neck head to the other side making his spotless neck visible to Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook: so that's how you smell now

Jungkook uttered crassessing Taehyung's neck with his nose and his lips hovering his neck but not kissing it.

"Still so addictive. You are more of a worse addition than drugs and I'm ready to loose myself in you, Taehyung."

His name from Jungkook's lips felt so comforting yet dangerous.

You realize how much you missed a feeling when you start feeling it again. And the thought of letting it go again almost kills you.

Jungkook's manly musk collagen made it even harder for Taehyung to think or act rationally. Jungkook always had this effect on him. And he always will.

Since the lights were on and Jungkook was leaning so close to him, Taehyung could see Jungkook's build-up chest. The tan skin leading down to his abs and even further down.

Clearing his unholy thoughts and mustering up his courage he tried to distance himself from Jungkook by slightly pushing his shoulders but no soon that he did it, Jungkook grabbed his docile wrist and pinned it above his head.

And leaned in even more, resulting in their lower half to come on contact, a gasp left Taehyung's lips as he felt Jungkook's semi-hardeness pushing and rubbing his crotch.

"Keep you hands right there and this is my final warning don't try to push me any further away Taehyung."

"Because the more you push me away, the more I'll be willing to keep you with me by hook or by crook"

Taehyung was flabbergasted, his mind was slowly clouding with lewd images. Make him forget how broken he was or how hurt he was just a few hours ago when he stepped inside this place.

Jungkook moved himself away from Taehyung completely and forwarded his hand in front of Taehyung, without saying anything further to him.

Taehyung who was completely flustered and embarrassed in front of Jungkook, shyly gave his hand to Jungkook, leaving Jungkook to pull him up from the sofa. And then he followed Jungkook to what looked like a balcony.

Upon entering the open space, Taehyung felt his heartbeat halting. Under clouded sky moonlit light Taehyung felt a thousand of butterflies fluttering inside his heart and stomach.

Which he knew is dangerous for him.

No the emotions he is feeling right now is something forbidden and he can get used to them, so before it's too late he needs to catch these butterflies and trap them inside his heart cage, never letting them to escape.

The entire space was decorated with red and golden. From flowers to decorations to the set up everything was entirely covered with red and gold.

Taehyung held an emotionless face but his gave away everything Jungkook wanted to know.

Taehyung's hand was still in Jungkook's hold. He slowly looked at Jungkook with unknown emotions in his eyes, he didn't know what to what other things Jungkook has planned. He thought he will keep Jungkook company for a night and then everything will be back to square one, Jungkook would help him find the killer and after he is caught. It will be over between them. But oh how wrong was he.

"When I asked you to spend a night with me, I certainly didn't mention that I will only sleep with you."

"Join me for a celebration dinner, Taehyung."

Jungkook's raspy soft voice startled Taehyung. He saw Jungkook slowly leaning down and with his soft lips placing a kiss on the knuckles of his fingers. Just then a memory from Taehyung's flashback hit me

(IMPORTANT: Every sentence from now on written in between with bold accompanied with italics and quote marks will be dialogues from past. This applies to the entire story)

"So tell me, what do you wish for. Since from today all your wishes will be my command sole mio."

"The one I truly wished for is already with me, why would I want anything more."

"You didn't wished for me to fall in love with you, Taehyung. You earned my love, you proved yourself in my eyes. You conquered my heart. And so now I wish to give you something, ask my love?"

Trying to run away far from the thing which haunts you the most leads it to haunt you more. Since you know it is chasing after you, and one day when you'll be tried and stop running, it will get you.

So when at such times your past comes back like a thunderstorm and hits you with its lightening, then the dead memories are revived. Like an old dead rose buried inside an old book.

Even if you don't want it,
Yesterday's love will become today's responsibility.

When your heart is lost in love
Then it's not love anymore but,
devotion.

"I don't have anything in particular to ask but I want one of those fancy balcony dates. Under moonlit night, with clouded sky, beautiful night view of city. With everything decorated in red and golden."

"Red is the color of love and passion. Abd since you are my love and being forever with you is my passion so I want these colors. And just us. Having a romantic candle dinner."

"You're a hopeless romantic Taehyung but since, it's your first time asking me anything after winning my heart. Then I promise to make this wish of yours to come true one day."

"I'll look forward to it Jungkook."

Taehyung was lost in his memory lane, he wondered just how many more things Jungkook's remember from their past. Everything was perfect, starting from the weather to the decoration, to the set up and them. Just how long has Jungkook been planning all this.

So many things were left unsaid in that moment. And those are sometimes the best things.

Taehyung being speechless felt warmth rushing inside his cold heart, slowly filling the gap and cracks. Healing him slowly.

Sometimes small gestures like this, can make a big difference to someone. Isn't it always told to be always kind and humble, forget how much has the world hurt you and how much you have suffered, you be kind to those who has done nothing wrong to you.

Look on the other side, as it is nothing to die but frightful not to live.

But in between all this what Taehyung's eyes missed was why there was no chair on the opposite side.

A single moment of kindness and love is enough to heal untreatable wounds. At this moment Taehyung felt his true was it, for the past months how much has he not suffered, how his whole world turned upside down. What viciousness has he not witnessed, how all left him to suffer alone.

But now just a single act if kindness and love filled his heart with warmth. His eyes glistened with tears, Jungkook noticed it and silently placed another kiss on Taehyung's cheeks this time and whispered with his deep voice in his ears

"You can cry later as much as you want when I'll be doing you. But not right now."

If Taehyung was feeling all sorts of emotions at first then it was now replaced with embarrassment. He nodded and followed Jungkook to the table.

It was then he noticed and asked

"Uh..Jungkook, why is there only one seat?"

Jungkook didn't answered him immediately and first took his seat on the single chair placed there, his fingers still intertwined with Taehyung's as he very slowly rubbed his thumbs on the back of the his palms. Making goosebumps erupt all over Taehyung's body.

Before Taehyung could ask any further he was pulled towards Jungkook where he made Taehyung sit on his thighs. Taehyung's heartbeat quickened as he felt Jungkook's strong thighs. His cheeks dusted with the brightest shade of red and the coll breeze of midnight made his hairs flutter making his hot blushed cheeks more visible for Jungkook's eyes.

Such was Jungkook's intimacy.

For Jungkook intimacy meant more than just bodily love. When two people are alone and one was shy around the other, that was intimacy to Jungkook. When when is surprised with other's jesters that was intimacy to Jungkook. All acts of love excluding bodily love was intimacy to Jungkook.

(TMI: yess....gurl you ain't getting a man like this)

Taehyung was so shy that his eyes were casted downwards the entire time he was on Jungkook's lap. Wearing a triumph smirk, Jungkook for the nth time whispered in Taehyung's ears

"A Queen's place is not opposite to her King's but on Top of him."

(IFYKYK)

Taehyung could die from all the words directed towards him. And what was this unknown feeling inside his chest. His heartbeat could be heard from a mile away and he felt so light. He tried his best to hide his smile or to controll it, but failed miserably.

Jungkook let out a deep throated laugh, throwing his head back. Taehyung shyly eyed him still keeping his head down. His masculine jawline and neck supporting his head, yes exactly where Taehyung would love to kiss and leave love bites for others to witness.

Wait what is he even thinking. Taehyung felt even more embarrassed, his perverted side was showing. But who could control oneself when a literal Greek God is sitting there. He wasn't the one to be blamed.

Jungkook's Adam apple moved as he laughed at how shy Taehyung was. All of this making Taehyung clench his thighs together. He can't let Jungkook know about this so he tried to move a little and make himself comfortable and saving himself from the embarrassment.

When he felt Jungkook's strong arms circling around his deer like slim waist and pulling Taehyung more towards himself.

If at first Taehyung was sitting above his thighs then now he was completely sitting above Jungkook's crotch and Jungkook was still semi-hard. He felt the outline of Jungkook's shaft on his ass, making him closing his eyes.

And Jungkook, he was enjoying every but of this. He leaned forward and pushed some of Taehyung's hairs behind his ears so see his angelic face and said

"If you don't want me to do you right here, on this table. Then stop moving doll."

"Because once I'm awakened, it's impossible to stop until morning."

Taehyung didn't dare to look at at, nor did he said anything in reply. And continued looking down

And Jungkook with slightly Ted tipsy eyes, kept his eyes fixed in Taehyung, taking in his beauty.

After what felt like an eternity Taehyung cleared his throat and asked

Taehyung: you mentioned we are celebrating? What are we celebrating Jungkook

Jungkook: you don't seem to remember the date today, do you Taehyung

It was then Taehyung looked at Jungkook in the eyes, confused

Jungkook: Today's 17 of July Taehyung. Is this enough for you

All the colors from Taehyung's flushed face was sucked up in a second, his once happy mood was ruined within just seconds.

Of course how can he forget today's date. It was the same day he saw Jungkook for the first time and then a year later the same day when Jungkook accepted Taehyung's proposal and then another year later when Taehyung gave all of him to Jungkook and then another year later, the same day when Taehyung committed the unforgivable.

7 years passed down and how can't be remember.

Jungkook: we are celebrating your loss and my win, Taehyung. It's my first win against you and from now only I will win.

"So welcome to the game Taehyung."

"Rules are simple: 1. Don't love
                                  2. Don't trust"

This act of Jungkook showed Taehyung how Jungkook can show him the heaven but he'll still be a devil.

Jungkook smirk at Taehyung's surprised and hurt face and said "let's not ruin the mood  shall we."

"Uncover the food and feed me. Go on"

Taehyung let out a chuckle, not disappointed at Jungkook but himself. How can he fall for Jungkook's act, did he actually forget why Jungkook called him here in the first place. Or did he expected Jungkook to forget everything that happened and accept Taehyung.

Whatever it was, Jungkook's actions or Taehyung's expectations. In the end Taehyung was the one who was hurt.

Without uttering a word he uncovered the food and picked it up with chopsticks but before he could bring towards Jungkook to feed him, when Jungkook stopped his hands and asked the question he never wanted to answer or he still didn't have an answer for it.

Jungkook: Why you did it Taehyung, 7 years ago? Was I that easy for you to play with? Was loving you a mistake? Did you ever loved me Taehyung during those 3 years Taehyung?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So finally I update this book. As I promised when I'll feel good I'll CB and now I'm back. I can't say when the next update will be, all I say is have some faith in me.

NEW BOOKS:

I have also been writing many other books for you guys and I know you all will love them. Let me progress in those stories and I'll update them too. For you all to read and enjoy.

See you soon My cupcakes
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
108K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!