It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

Wounds and scars

181 16 5
By LoveAffitnity

"What do you mean? " The gleam of Aditya's eyes slowly disappeared.'Isn't Arjuna the father of this survivor, Aditya thought in his mind.'

Noor pressed a few buttons and placed the phone on her ear, the whole room became silent. Those happy moments turned into questions. A question that Aditya probably did not want to know the answer to, and he was sure, that even Arjuna would not like to know. After some silence, a voice came, "Hello" and Aditya's face turned pale.

"Rajveer is the father of Noor's child, but how?" Thousand such thoughts swam around his mind, mudding rational thinking. His eyes turned to stone and the 'Hooda' in him began to surface.

Aditya snatched the phone from Noor's hand and looked at the screen. The caller's name was Rajveer, now there was no room for doubt left.

'Did Arjun know about Noor's affair? Was that why he used to doubt Noor so much? Did he always misunderstand his brother? My sister-in-law is a characterless woman. '

This thought, every single moment, was making Aditya explode like a volcano from inside, as soon as the seconds turned into minutes, Aditya's eyes turned red, and then there came a moment when Aditya's tongue started spewing venom that his mind was building in his consciousness.

"I can't believe this! Your illicit relationship is growing in your stomach, and you seem to be happy about it?" he paused, before stumbling towards the desk behind him. "Is Rajveer the father of this child?"

Noor's moist eyelids kept looking at the ground, she felt as if the weight of the whole world had stopped on her eyelids, and she remained unmoved. 

"Answer me, Noor!" He raised his voice making her flinch. She looked up at him, before nodding in yes.

"I can't believe it, you did it, you?" He looked torn and his feelings kept switching from being selfish for his brother to concern about Noor.

" You used to love Arjun, do you even have any idea, what would Arjuna do if he came to know about it? He would kill you both and the child."

His eyes wandered on each of Noor's wounds, and came back to her eyes and stopped. Aditya picked up the bottle kept nearby and after taking 2 sips, he put it back.

Aditya again put his hand in his pocket and got the key of the car and with fast steps he started going outside the house. Seeing him leaving, Noor's restlessness, increased and she started running after Aditya, pleading with Aditya to stop.

"Are you going to Rajveer? Dont go to him. It's not his fault, it's my decision, only mine." her words fell on Aditya deaf ears and he walked fluidly paying no heed to her pleadings.

 Noor saw him sitting in the car, she without wasted a minute quickly sat inside the car. Aditya didnt even threw any glance at her, he reacted as if she was invisible to him. 

He punched the key and the car came to life, soon Aditya and Noor were standing at the doorsteps of Rajveer's house.

Aditya's pace increased, and now it becomes impossible for Noor to match Aditya's footsteps. Noor's eyes started filling up, no! She was not ashamed, she was just scared, was afraid that now the truth has come out, but what will this truth rob from everyone's life.

Arjun has arrived several times to Rajveer's house, so he very well knew the structure and codes of the house, he didnt wasted any time and punched few button, before the door opened ajar for them to enter. Upon taking one step inside , a laughing melody of a familiar voice rang his ear, his foot freezed as if there were alerting him on something more disastrous, as if what happened earlier was not enough.

"Not like that, tell it like she does." A woman's voice was heard from a nearby room.

"Okay, come here. Rajveer's voice was heard, "Rajveer, you have come as a light in my life, do not push me into the darkness again, I am shattered by Arjun's wounds, if I get one more scar from you, I will die. Rajveer changed his voice and spoke like a girl.

Aditya stopped in his track, his angst now diverted towards the man sleeping in the woman's arm inside. How could he play with Hooda's woman and think of going away with it. Didnt he fear, his life would be mercilessly taken if he dare look at any hooda's woman, let alone think of playing with their body and emotions.

Aditya heard noor's voice, and he blocked her from entering the house. Aditya surprised noor, by pulling her by her hand and dragging her gently, but firmly to the car. He made her sit in the car and then hit the child lock. Noor's palm banged against the window with the remaining energy left inside her, untill she passed out, not before watching Aditya making way back to the Rajveer's house.

The loud creaked was heard, before the door split into two, revealing the faces of two people, who once were trustworthy person of him and his family.

"Mahi?" his lips breathed out her name in shock.

Mahi looked up at him unbuzzed and Rajveer's face turned pale at Aditya's sight.

"You bastard." Aditya marched at Rajveer to beat the shit out of him, Rajveer jumped out of bed and tried to dodge Aditya's punch but to his fatal luck, Aditya got success in piouring few punched deep to his lower belly and nuts. After few minutes of assault Rajveer breathless but Aditya managed to hit him, till he passed out in pain. Aditya felt the exhaution but his thirst to kill did not satisfy so he turned around and glanced at Mahi, who was sitting elegantly like an audience on the bed, watching the whole show. He noticed she had a glass of wine on her too, which was not there before when he entered. A slicky smile kept pasted on her lips, she was not scared of a thing, moreover, she looked prepared for this moment, her surprise was just for the character and not the scenario. Its almost she expected the same scene but with different person.

Aditya marched towards her , " how could you smile sitting like that? It was all planned by you is'nt it? You were the mind behind this bastards chivalry?"

Mahi placed the drink on the broke table near by, accidentaly her fingers touched the fresh mark of rajveer's blood, she felt disgusted and wiped it on the bed cover next to her.

"So, how was my surprise?"

Aditya's hand form a fist, he refrained himself to strangle her to death. "Why? what did she do to you? You had a problem with me, you should have taken it on me. Just because I rejected you, you had no right to play with-"

"Shhhhhh" she placed a finger on her lips and looked at him.

"who said it was for you? Do you thing you are somebody so special to take time and efforts to plan into this." She breathed out , followed by a smooth laughter. 

"Then who?" He asked with a seriousness.

"Hooda's think they are too high to toy with people life's. You, your brother and even your dad. why are you all so bastards?"

"Mahi!!" roared the wounded lion but instead of shutting her up, it brought a faint smile on her lips.

"See, a small pebble at you and your ego bruises and bleeds." she picked up the glass, smell the wine before taking a sip from it.

"Why did you do this? you think pulling Mahi into this mess could benefit you in anyway?" He paused, " you can never be so wrong, Mahi."

"Who said I did to gain anything out of it?" Her replied were stirring another waves of anger in Aditya, he wanted straight answers and now, before he would actually paint his hands with her blood.

"Then why?"

"why?... why?...I have asked this too many times for it to loose its worth for me... but for you let me answer..Because.. because that how you men treat people outside of your pond. You know who I am ? I am daughter of the person who worked for your family all his age.  You and your family rewarded him for his lifelong service with allegation to stealing from company's fund. Your father didn't even clear his name and let him suffer ever after finding the fund being stealed by Arjun and not my father. Why? you asked me why?"

Aditya saw the fire in her eyes in recalling an ugly memory from her past that he was never aware of.  She looked wounded by soul , he saw a glimpse of tear forming in her eye which reminded him of Zoya and their 1st meet. His eyes became soft.

"Why? I asked Your father. Why would he not clear my father's name when he found he was innocent. and do you know what he said. He said this truth is not worthy for him , he would pay compensation to my family. He threw a piece of paper at me asking me to fill any amount i desire for the unjustice done to my father." She laughed bitterly. Her tears mixed with the drink she was holding and turned viscious.

"And I understood the weakness of you hooda's men. you want to keep your nose up and high in society and never admit being wrong even if that cost you a life. That's when I planned to drag you all down to hell where justice lies. "

"But why did you involved Noor in your game. she is innocent."

"I was innocent too, when your Father offered me to pay for my college if I warm his bed at his call. He wanted me to be an obidient dog and I played right in to the role, poisoning the root slowly and gradually over the year, knowing every dirty secret your family holds. My plan was to marry you and ruin your family name, I dated Rajveer to perfect my support and use him against your  family. But I found a new player to keep as a bait, Noor!  I entered Arjun's life and poisoned him against noor, to the point where Noor gave up on him and walked straight to the trap I have set for her. Its all set!"

"You were our family friend , you could have told me and I would have helped you but-."

"I was your Family whore too, from father to both son's to the person  you treated as a family" she eyes Rajveer on floor.

Rajveer began to gain conciousness and he heard everything , he fumbled on his feet as he struggled to stand up. He dragged himself to reach to her and once he did, he threw his hands at her to choke her to death. "You played with my emotions. I loved you so much. And you ..did this to me." Mahi struggled herself to break free from his grip amd when his grip turned a bit loose she kicked his groin and slapped him . That made him stumble and he fell on floor.

"Dont you dare touch me! I will cut off your balls and chop off your arms if you ever touch a single strand of my hair." Her angst expression turned soft and vicious once again as her eyes laid on Aditya.

Aditya could not take the drama anymore and he began walking towards the door to exit. "Hold on, where are you going?"

"You plan is flop ,  I would never let it work. You messed with wrong guy."

"Bhaw! bhaw! why you hooda's have tendency to bark at first chance. what is flopped? Only the lead has changed in scenario but the story is still moving as per my wish. Right now, a man with an envelop is standing in Arjun's room. I have sent him ofcourse. Do you know what is there in that envelop? Noor's and Rajveer's private moment, which Rajveer has helped me to record it." She looked at Rajveer and praised him for his good work.

"Now the fun part, as soon as Arjun opens the envelop , he will get to know about his wife disloyalty. And the man who on suspicions beats her black and blue, do you think he will let her live after seeing those pictures." 

"You bitch! " He snouted,  "you are worst than a whore and a witch. You call yourself a woman?" he said without thinking.

"I am the whore, what are we talking about?" Aditya looked away in disgust.

"Why ? feeling disgusted, but I thought you made peace with the profession, since you so badly wanted to keep your Whore. Zoya...its her name.."

"She might be a whore, but she is more pure than you could ever be." he retorted

"Have you heard about pretty priviledge? The thing a beauty can get away with  anything in society.  You have Love privilege. You let one woman get away from anything because you love her. Again a hooda trait!" she threw her head back and laughed.

Aditya inhaled sharply , shooted her a dark glare, before he walked out of the house only to see Noor standing at the door and by the look of her he could say, she has heard everything.

"Noor?" He called her name and before he could run to her, she passed out of shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 6.9K 38
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
4.1K 166 14
Aahan & Aarya met each other when they were drugged.......
140K 8.8K 50
Everything was perfect . Life was perfect for the couple Aditya and Pooja who were in a relationship since their college days. They loved each other...