Forget Me Not ( Gojo Satoru x...

By shin_tin

"You were right. Love really was the most twisted curse of them all." She said, and no more words came out of... More

let's talk
1. Snow
2. Birth
3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes
4. Motel room
5. Sea
6. Something to Lose
7. Ice and Fire
8. Don't Love Anything
10. His Name
11. One soul, Two bodies
12. First Time
13. Sweet End
14. Home
15. Train of Thoughts
16. Deepest Fear
17. Is it okay we stay here?
Let's talk again
18. Ruined House
19. Our First Christmas
20. Surrender
21. Heaven and Earth
22. His Myth
23. Silkworm
Announcement
24. Lie To Me, My Liar
25. Promises
26. Fall
27. Monster
28. Forget Me Not
29. Fifty Shades of Blue
30. Red Wedding
31. Anchor
32. Late
33. Touch
34. Lullaby
35. Dream
36. Run
Knock, knock, knock

9. Her Name

2K 117 365
By shin_tin

Warnings: Childhood memories, fluff :)

Year: 2018

'Her heart was as bright as moonlight on a dark night. Her beauty was like seeing cherry blossoms on a cold winter day. Her kindness was like putting hot bread on the table of a hungry child. Next to Y/N, the world was no different from heaven.'

Satoru thought about these while looking into Y/N's eyes.

He suddenly came to his senses and looked at somewhere else in panic. Y/N also quickly got up and hurried to her bag. And just like that, they decided to act as if nothing had happened.

Satoru glanced at her from behind and sighed, then he got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door behind himself.

Inside the bathroom, Satoru moved to the sink, turned on the faucet immediately, washed his face, and then stared at his image in the mirror. Now his wound could be seen in the mirror, but he looked at it differently. He grabbed the corner of the sink with his hands and drowned in his thoughts.

Satoru had never had the opportunity to behave like his peers throughout his childhood.

When the children were playing, he had to practice because the Gojo family's heir was expected.

When he fell on the ground, he had to stand up on his own.

When he missed his mother, he had to hide it.

They didn't even allow him to cry when his grandmother died.

Every disobedience was severely punished.

They left him alone all his childhood until he learned to rely on nobody but himself.

They whispered in his ear not to count on others because everyone was alone at the time of death anyway.

They tried to create something out of him that everyone was afraid of.

Because, after all, this was expected of the heir of the Gojo family and inherited powers of the Gojo clan.

He had to become strong enough to easily satisfy all the selfish desires of higher-ups.

The society called him "the strongest," and just with a simple title, they used him as a tool for achieving their own desires.

The old men with no open mind were sitting on the throne of power, and they were the ones who decided who should die and who should survive, and Satoru should be acted as their executioner.

Now that Satoru was thinking, Y/N was right. They were both similar. Both of them never were free. They both were assassins...

However, the situation for Satoru had changed a bit after Y/N's touch.

Old memories no longer bothered him much. He still could remember all memories of those days, but this time it was as if a guardian angel had been watching over him in the past, holding his hand when he fell, singing a lullaby to his ears when he missed his mom and hugged him when his grandmother passed away.

The memories hadn't changed; they hadn't been erased, some of them were still sad, but now there was no trace of grudge or resentment in them.

Satoru raised his hand and placed it on the wound on his forehead.

Despite refining the bad memories of his childhood, Y/N didn't touch his memories of the day Amanai was killed. Because it was on that day that Satoru decided to become strongest to save the life of the weak people. On that day, Suguru Geto lost his hope in humanity, which led him to death at his best friend's hand ten years later.

How grateful Satoru was that Y/N had left these memories intact. Because these kinds of sorrows changed the course of Satoru's life and dreams.

People are known for their sorrows that haven't been able to knock them down, and Satoru knew that Y/N is now well acquainted with all his sharp and broken edges...

He sighed from the bottom of his heart, picked up the hotel towel, dried his face, and walked out the door.

In the room, Y/N was sitting on the bed and was busy putting several books in her backpack.

Satoru glanced around the room. Y/N's whole life was summed up in a bag and a backpack. Without saying anything to her, He picked up the bag and headed for the exit.

He knew well that Y/N could easily carry her belongings, but a voice in his heart was telling him to be kind to Y/N.

Seeing her bag in Satoru's hand, Y/N raised her head, but then she said nothing.

She knew Satoru's behavior was out of gratitude. She was familiar with the feeling of appreciation well. Because so far, after killing many, her employers were always grateful for her efforts.

Today Y/N did the same job; she killed Someone's bad memories, with the difference that this time, she hadn't shed any blood, hadn't orphaned anyone; instead, she had freed someone from his past.

Y/N got up, picked up her backpack, and for the last time, before leaving the room, looked around the room and closed the door behind her.

When Y/N arrived at the hotel exit, she noticed that Satoru had already taken a cab and left her bag in the trunk. He was standing in front of the taxi with his hands in his pockets. He had lowered his head and was playing with a small piece of rock with his shoes.

But as soon as Y/N left the hotel door, he raised his head and looked at her and her dancing hair in the wind.

Y/N didn't notice Satoru's gaze as she hurried to the taxi. She opened the door and sat down by the right window of the cab, holding her backpack in her arms.

Satoru sighed and kicked the stone with his foot to the other side. Then he walked to the cab, opened the door, and sat on the other side of the taxi.

Just like that, the return route of the two was passed without exchanging a word.

The squeak of old wooden parquets in the school corridors could be heard beneath their feet. Outside, the sun was setting, and the sky was red.

At the end of the hall, Satoru stood in front of a door, took a key from his pocket, and after opening the door, went inside and put the bag and the key on the table. Then he turned his head toward Y/N, who was standing in the frame of the door, and their eyes finally met each other.

"Welcome to your room. According to the decision of our dear principal, you're expected to live here. My room is right next to yours, but I don't stay in school much. I'm either on a mission or I prefer to rest at home unless something special happens here."

'A special case like you,' Satoru thought to himself.

A warm smile had blossomed on Y/N's lips, and now even her eyes were shining. She stepped inside the room and, immediately after dropping her backpack on the bed, moved to the window and pulled back the curtain.

"Wooooowww, the best view I've ever seen. Come on, even the river can be seen from here" Y/N pointed to Satoru to get closer.

She was so happy that she forgot he had seen these scenes for years. However, Satoru eagerly moved to the window to watch the sunset with her.

She was overwhelmed by the view in front of her, and she didn't notice at all that Satoru was looking at her.

Suddenly, Y/N hit her forehead with her hand and turned her head towards Satoru. He jumped up in surprise and was embarrassed that she caught his gaze while watching her, but she was occupied by something else.

"I don't have clean sheets, in fact I don't have any sheets at all." Y/N sighed. "Oh my God, I don't even have shampoo and towels." She acted as if a catastrophe had occurred.

Satoru couldn't stop himself and burst into laughter.

"In these two days, your whole life has become upside down and the only thing that comes to your mind now is towels and sheets?" he asked between his laughs.

"It's true that I had a fucked up life, but during this time I never stunk!" Y/N folded her arms.

"Okay, okay, I'll give you some of my own sheets tonight. Would you like me to lend you my towel and shampoo, too?" Satoru asked.

"Are your sheets and towels clean? You know, you boys, tend to splash wet things on all over your sheets and towels and not clean them." Y/N asked with a suspicious look.

"What do you mean by watery things?~ I really want to learn~, Can you explain to me~~?" Satoru smirked.

"Oh, shut up, you know what I mean," Y/N blushed.

Satoru could swear that the shy Y/N was even more beautiful than the usual Y/N.

"Aww, how embarrassed are you~, for answering your question, yes, my towels and sheets are clean, I prefer to empty my wet things where I should empty them, not on my belongings~" Satoru winked at Y/N. He continued: "Unless you want to reject my offer of help and smell stinky at the first day of meeting students~."

Y/N quickly said, "No, I want them," and played with her hands.

"Well, good girl, do you use any special shampoo brand that I can get for you before I come tomorrow?" Satoru asked.

"No, I just prefer the ones with lemon scent," Y/N said nonchalantly.

Satoru raised his head in surprise. Now he could remember. Y/N smelled exactly like his grandmother made lemon cakes that she used to cook whenever they wanted to go to the beach. Now he understood why Y/N smelled like an ocean on a summer day ...

A smile appeared on Satoru's lips. Then, while Y/N was opening her bag, he put his hand in his pocket, took out a cell phone, and gave it to Y/N. "Always keep this phone with yourself, my number is also saved in it as an emergency call." Satoru then grinned and continued: "Do you know how to use a cell phone, right?"

Y/N raised her eyebrow and glared at Satoru angrily. "I'm not a caveman! I have even memorized the map of Tokyo subway!" she stuck out her tongue.

Satoru raised his hands in surrender. "Why didn't you say so in the first place? This way I would know from the beginning that our poor grandma was using the public transportation to get around, Do young people give you their seats?" he said jokingly.

Y/N picked up a pillow from the bed and then threw it at Satoru. He quickly raised his hand and grabbed the pillow. "Oi Oi Oi, remember you are not allowed to hurt me."

"Aaaaa, You mean a grandma like me can harm the strongest with a pillow?" Y/N said and burst into laughter.

Without saying a word, Satoru stood there and tried his best to enjoy her laughter as long as he had the chance.

While Y/N was still laughing, Satoru took a step towards her. "Y/N?"

Y/N stopped laughing and looked at Satoru in surprise. This was the first time he had called her name. "Yes?" she answered in a low voice.

"Thanks for today ..." Satoru controlled himself so hard not to hug her.

"There's no need to thank. It's a part of my nature, you forgot I'm a half ..."

"Don't call yourself that anymore!" Satoru interrupted Y/N.

She looked at him with round eyes. What was so special about this man that his words trembled something in her heart? Was it because of their binding vow?

Satoru moved towards the door. "Try to sleep well, tomorrow you'll meet Yuji and the other students."

Y/N nodded.

He opened the door and stood in the doorway, looking at Y/N, who was drawn in her thoughts. "Good night Y/N."

She raised her head and looked at Satoru. "Good night, Gojo," she said with a soft voice.

"Call me Satoru," and he came out of the door with a smile and closed the door behind him.

A/N: I don't know you, but I have fallen in love with Y/N.

A/N2: Y/N's room:

A/N 3: Just for your information, I'm posting a map of the Tokyo subway. It looks so complicated. Poor Y/N :))))

A/N4: There will be another update on the weekend :)

I was sick this week and had taken time off work. So I was able to write two chapters :)

Please vote and leave me comments; I like talking with my readers :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 2.2K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’•'𝒔 π’‚π’π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’”π’„π’π’“π’„π’‰π’†π’…βž "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
952 169 26
Working as an agent that stole information and sell it wasn't exactly what she had searched for.The life she had built was perfect until she had the...
837K 27.8K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
4.3K 90 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...