Crush To Boss. ✓ [Editing]

By brownmudpie

"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surrou... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Crush To Boss.
BOOK
THE DEAL

19

28.5K 658 100
By brownmudpie

Elle Miller.

I followed Mr William to his car. We were currently going to attend an important meeting with a big company.

Well we are supposed to meet up with the CEO. I heard the CEO is a woman. Well let's see.

The thing is, today Enzo wasn't driving but Mr Smith, his driver.

I looked down at my lap when I felt Enzo's stare on me. Suddenly my lips curled up. He looks so cute right now!

"Who got you smiling like that Miss Miller?"

You. It's you Enzo.

He asked as he directly looked at me, a smirk attached to his lips. I was startled by his question but then I smiled back and answered.

"It's someone."

I shrugged. A playful frown could be visible on his face. I wanted laugh out loud but nevermind.

Soon we reached our destination. Then we settled in the conference room waiting for the other CEO to show up.

And then boom! She walked in. She was really hot, tall, literally a model. It's actually good to see women ruling in business industry.

She walked in and me and Mr William immediately got up and greeted her. She shook hands Mr William and confident smile on her lips, while Enzo did the same.

After the meeting ended we all stood up once again, a few people left the room and it's was just us three.

They both again shook their hands.

"Mr William, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope the deal becomes a success."

She spoke with a bright smile. Enzo smiled back and answered.

"Yes Miss Rodriguez, I would love to have more interactions with you in future."

I almost choked at what he said. What does that even mean? He had that smirk on his lip. He is definitely flirting.

I expected Miss Rodriguez to have a stern expression but she bit her lip, squeezing his hand tighter.

Oh did I forgot to mention? They were still holding their hands.

"Miss Miller, you can leave."

I blinked my eyes a little. I felt jealous and upset. I thought we were supposed to go together.

"Okay sir."

I answered. I left room walking towards the elevator.

I felt heartbroken. Please don't tell me Enzo is finding her interesting. Tears pricked my eyes.

Why am I letting this affect me though? It's just a crush right?

As I stepped stepped out of the elevator I bumped into someone. I immediately blinked my eyes so the tears could vanish and looked at the person.

The person was tall, around 6 feet, his hairs swept back and mesmerizing brown eyes. Overall he was sexy. 

I snapped out of my trance when he smirked.

"I-i am so sorry..I wasn't watching where I was going."

His smirk disappeared, replaced by a friendly smile.

"Oh no, it's alright.. are you hurt?"

"No I'm alright."

"I see.. aren't you.... Elle Miller?"

"H-how do you know?"

I asked in shock.

"Well, you are often the topic of discussion in business industry.."

"Oh! Really? I mean how?"

I asked because I was genuinely interested.

"Well, your presentation and confidence seems to attract attention of the people in the room so yeah..the other CEOs seem to be impressed by your skills."

He chuckled at the end.

"I had no idea.."

I almost melted for his words but then my inner Elle reminded me to not fall for any compliments given by strangers.

"Well, I am Killian. Miss Rodriguez's personal assistant."

"Oh I am Elle Miller, Mr William's personal assistant."

I was about to shook hands with him but instead he softly held my hand in his and kissed the back of it.

I blushed.

"You are indeed stunning. Mr William is lucky to have you heh."

He laughed softly at the end. If only he knew..

"How about I drop you at your office? I don't think Mr William is gonna accompany you.."

Then it hit me. Yeah of course he wouldn't. He is busy with Miss Rodriguez.

But I think I shouldn't jump to conclusions! What if they are genuinely discussing something about the deal. I'll just stay neutral.

"Um I think I'll be alright-"

"Oh come on Miss Miller, don't be shy, you should get used to it cause we are going to meet more often anyways."

He is right. Because of this deal we have to work together. I smiled and replied.

"Yes. Sure."

And then he lead me towards his car.

Maybe I can move on from Enzo?

Enzo William.

I walked out of the conference room while fixing my tie.

Damn this woman.

I looked around for Elle but then I realised she left already.

I walked into the parking lot to see my car still there. Wait, Elle didn't use the car?

"Mr Smith? Where is Elle? She didn't use the car?"

"No sir, she actually went to the office with someone else."

"Who?"

"I don't know that man well. I'm sorry."

Man? What the hell. I wish I told her to stay but I had no other choice.

"Okay let's go."

When I reached back at the office, Elle was working as usual. I walked upto her.

"Miss Miller, how did you come back?"

"The bus.."

My fists clenched, why is she lying to me?

"Stop lying."

She pressed her lips annoyed. Yes, I have known this woman for a long time and I know when she gets annoyed.

"A friend dropped me here."

"Which friend?"

She looked at me, shocked, at the tone tone of my voice. I realised I was talking a bit aggressively. I immediately stopped.

"Nevermind, get to work."

With that I left her cabin.

Why did I burst like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
283K 7.4K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
1.1M 34.6K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...