Where is my shield

Par Prince_Fazza

Even in the midst of the troublesome waves and the most terrific moment,,you still shield me my love,, but I... Plus

Line 1

28 0 1
Par Prince_Fazza

It's no coincidence that your name means "beautiful wait" in Siswati. The past year and a half of your existence has been a lesson in waiting: waiting for you to be born, waiting as you grow and as I become more patient - all during the pandemic. I've always rushed. But with you, I can be a new person, as if I too were recently born, soft from the universe's molding with breath fresh in my lungs. To you, the most mundane activity is a wonder. Watching you discover your tiny world nourishes something I had long forgotten: possibility.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

279K 32.2K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
749K 39.6K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
861K 71.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...