Infatuated with you|| TAEKOOK

By moonflower699

"I'm mean it, baby, I'd really risk my own life for you. I'm not even bluffing. I'm dead serious," Jungkook r... More

❤️Introduction ❤️
❤️‍🔥Chapter 1 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 2 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 3 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 5 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 6 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 7 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 8 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 9 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 10 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 11 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 12 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 13 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 14 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 15 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 16 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 17 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 18 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 19 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 20 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 21 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 22 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 23 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 24 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 25 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 26 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 27 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 28 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 29 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 30 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 31 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 32 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 33 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 34 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 35 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 36 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 37 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 38 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 39 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 40 ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Chapter 41 ❤️‍🔥

❤️‍🔥Chapter 4 ❤️‍🔥

598 30 0
By moonflower699

Jungkook was entirely gone by now, sending Taehyung to jail was long gone from his mind. The only thing he wanted to do right now was to fuck the living daylights out of this gorgeous human being in his arms right now.

They started to french kiss again when Taehyung unwrapped his legs from Jungkook's waist so he could hop off the car and get down on his knees for him. He stared up at Jungkook with dark, dilated eyes that were screaming with lust.

"Prepare to be amazed by my dick sucking skills" Taehyung said with a grin, looking up at Jungkook with sparkling eyes, his lips swollen and bitten and hair messy from Jungkook trailing his fingers in while they were making out. Taehyung looked so innocent yet so erotic from down there, Jungkook thought it should be illegal to be this beautiful.

"Then show me, baby, show me what you got" Jungkook replied with a smirk, and Taehyung just winked.

Just as things were about to get interesting, just as Taehyung was about to unzip Jungkook's pants to pull out his 8-inch dick that was spilling precum, his fucking phone started to ring very loudly against his harness.

"Oh, god! You have gotta be shitting me!!" Jungkook growled out in frustration and pain. Taehyung just stared back at him with the most disappointed look on his face. He gripped the phone from his harness with so much anger; he thought the phone was going to snap in half.

"Hello, this is Officer Jeon" Jungkook said with a monotone voice. He was trying so hard not to scream in pain because his dick was so hard.

"Hey man, this Namjoon, umm ...where are you? It's like 1 am; your shift ended 2 hours ago." Namjoon said with concern.

Jungkook's heart started to beat fast from realization; he completely forgot about his job; he forgot that he was a Police Officer. He forgot about everything; the only thing that was on his mind was Taehyung. Jungkook started to panic because what the fuck was he supposed to say to his boss?.

"Oh, hey yea boss, sorry about that. I was just busy trying to get my dick sucked by some gorgeous seductive cum cooking eating monster who was supposed to be arrested but seduced me instead"

The only way to get out of this was to tell him the truth about him chasing Taehyung all around Seoul city just minus all the seduction stuff.

"Oh, I'm very... sorry boss, I lost track of time, I also was chasing Taehyung around the city, but he got away, unfortunately" Jungkook squeaked out on the phone. Namjoon was quiet for a second on the line before he continued speaking.

"Well, Jungkook, next time you should've called for backup instead of chasing him yourself, and also you must keep track of the time; we need to know where you are at all times to make sure you are safe. You'd be surprised about how many Officers get killed every year, usually the ones who work night shifts" Namjoon replied in a serious tone. Jungkook just jumped because what was he supposed to say to that?. He knew he fucked up big time, and it was only his first shift.

"I understand...boss... I'm very sorry, this will never happen again" Jungkook said in a sincere voice, his hand gripping the phone very tightly in his hand to stop the shakiness.

"Alright, we'll get back here as soon as possible, I need to get home" Namjoon said flatly and then hung up the phone before Jungkook could say anything.

Jungkook stood there for a few seconds, still shaken from the phone call. He needs to take this job seriously; he needs to impress Namjoon because he knows he doesn't like him. He was so lost in his thoughts; he didn't realize that Taehyung was no longer kneeling in front of him. Instead, he was in the car speeding away from Jungkook with his middle finger sticking out of the car window.

Shit.

//////////////////////////////

Jungkook woke up to the sound of people moaning very loudly; it only took Jungkook 20 seconds to realize that it was his stupid loud neighbours having very rough sex again. He got up and looked at the time and gasped because it was literally 4am; who has sex this early, who even has the energy. They were so loud he could hear their skin clapping against one another; it felt like they were fucking right next to his head.

Jungkook groaned in exhaustion, he slept very late; he slept at 1am, meaning he only got 3 hours of sleep. He slept very late because he was watching some very kinky gay porn shit to ease his sexual frustration that he has been suffering for days now. He tried watching porn to forget about a certain someone, but it didn't work at all; in fact, it only made him hornier.

You see, Jungkook has been going utterly insane since the last time he saw Taehyung, that cum monster has been in his mind every second, minute, hour, of the damn day. He couldn't get him out of his mind. He couldn't stop thinking about how it would've gone down if his annoying Boss hadn't called him, couldn't stop thinking about how it would've felt getting his dick sucked by Taehyung.

He did mention that he has an excellent gag reflex. Jungkook wonders just how deep he can take it, just how deep he can shove his dick down his throat. If only he had gotten the chance to see Taehyung sucking him off, with those big beautiful chocolate amber eyes of his and those luscious lips of his. He got hard all over again, just thinking about it.

"Oh, yes, Mark!!!!!! Just like that!!!!! Fuck!!!!!! Go faster!!!!!! Oh GOD, CHOKE ME!!"

"Yea? Like this Marissa?, YOU LIKE HOW MY DICK FEELS INSIDE OF YOU, BABY!? "

"Oh GOD YES! I LOVE YOUR COCK BABY, LOVE HOW IT IS SPLITTING ME OPEN!

Jungkook could hear the bed slamming now against the wall much faster and harder, he could also hear Marissa screaming like a porn star, and he could hear Mark slapping her ass repeatedly and Jungkook never wanted to disappear so badly in his entire life until now.

He's starting to regret renting this room in this shitty apartment filled with a bunch of crackheads and crackwhores, but he really didn't have much of an option; he's 26 years old and is drowning in $400,000 school debt, and he only just started a job that he thinks he's going to get fired from anyways. It was a miracle that he even got a job that pays reasonably well; he thought he would end up working as a male prostitute.

He came from a crazy family that never cared about him. He was raised by his mother, who worked as a stripper her entire life; she made a decent amount of money but never liked to spend it on him; she would much rather spend it on makeup and cigarettes.

His father was nowhere to be found; the last time he'd seen him was when he was 6 years old when he picked up his suitcases and left. His older brother joined the mafia when he was 17 years old, he tried convincing him to join as well, but of course, he declined. He wouldn't join the mafia even if someone threatened him with a gun because he's smart like that.

So yea, he hasn't seen his brother in years, they never talk, he's practically dead to him.

So, after years and years of putting up with his mother, Jungkook decided that he didn't want to live with his stripper mother, who would bring abusive men home every night to sleep with, and didn't want to live with someone who didn't care if he was dead or alive.

So, when he was 17 years old, he took out a loan from the government, got a shitty part-time job at McDonald's, and moved out. You could say he was pretty lonely throughout his entire life, but he didn't care; in fact, his introverted ass loved it. It's not like he didn't have any friends or girlfriends during his University life, he had quite a lot, but he just preferred to be alone.

"Yes, give it to me! Cum inside me, baby, come on!!!!!"

"Here it comes Marissa!! It's gonna be a lot!! ..... OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Jungkook really wanted to cry right now, he really is debating whether he should just get up and call the fucking cops already because this is just getting ridiculous, but he also didn't want to be that petty bitch. He has work in the morning, and he really needs to get at least 4 hours of sleep for him to function properly. He decided that he would just cut up some ear swaps, dip it in some vaseline, and stick it in his ears for now.

It surprisingly worked; he couldn't hear those horny basters anymore, well just a bit.

///////////////////////////////////////

"I'm back! Your favourite twink is Back Bitches!!!" Taehyung sang as he swung into the office, handcuffs dangling from one waving hand. Jungkook tried so hard not to turn around in his desk to look at him when he heard his cheerful voice, but of course, he couldn't resist staring at him.

It's been 2 weeks since he's last seen Taehyung around here, and his makeout session with Taehyung still haunted Jungkook's mind, driving him fucking crazy; he can still taste the strawberry lipgloss he was wearing that night on his lips. He prayed to god that Taehyung wouldn't touch him in the office around the others. He really couldn't risk getting a boner right now.

"Jesus, I was wondering why it was so quiet these past few weeks" Jin groaned, and Taehyung smiled, striding into the office wearing black tights that made his ass stand out even more, with a blue crop top that matched his blue hair, and it was then that Jungkook noticed that he had a belly piercing. The sight had him lciking his lips in hunger, he wanted to kiss his navel.

"How rude of you, Jin, I actually missed you the most" Taehyung faked sniffed, and Jin just rolled his eyes and continued staring at his computer screen.

Taehyung walked up to Bogum, who was already watching him and sat down in his lap. Bogum let out a surprised gasp when Taehyung grabbed his arms and put them around his waist while resting his head back against his chest. Taehyung turned his head towards Bogum's ear and whispered something that made Bogum blush, making him shift in his chair uncomfortably.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, what are you doing, Taehyung, get off his lap, can't you see he's uncomfortable?" Jackson said annoyingly with a hint of jealousy in his tone. Bogum just stared back at Jackson with a scowl and wrapped his hands tighter around Taehyung in a possessive grip and Jackson just stared at Bogum, tonguing the side of his cheek.

"Awe baby, you jealous? Don't worry, I'll sit in your lap next." Taehuyng said flirtatiously. Jackson just huffed and turned back to his computer, grabbing the mouse very aggressively.

Jungkook tried to focus again on his work when he saw Taehyung dragging Bogum's fingers under his crop top, just underneath his nipples. He swears he saw Bogum pinching one of his nipples. Taehyung turned his head to lock eyes with Jungkook and smirked; this made Jungkook clench his jaw in rage.

"Oh.. what's this?" Hoseok asked with an amused tone, coming into the office late once again, with a Tim Hortons Coffee and a bagel sandwich in his hand. He walked over to his desk, throwing his suitcase and sat down with his legs up on the counter, biting into his bagel.

"Just Taehyung bothering us again, but his new target is Bogum today," Jin said flatly, turning his chair to speak with Hoseok, who was swallowing.

"Bogum doesn't look bothered though; it looks like he's enjoying Taehyung sitting on his dick." Hoseok teased, giggling out very loudly, pointing at Bogum, who just sent him the finger. Jin just grinned while Jackson was trying so hard not to get up from his seat and separate them off of one another.

"So anyways, how you liking it here so far, Jungkook?" Jin asked, turning his chair to the other side to face Jungkook, who pretended that he was working when he was actually just side-eyeing Bogum and Taehyung.

"It's great, really great" Jungkook said flatly, trying so hard not to stare in Taehyung's direction, he can feel his gaze boring into his skin.

"Well, that's good to hear, I hope we can all be friends; I don't want us to be strangers or anything" Jin said with a sweet smile. Jungkook found that hard to believe because he feels like Bogum and Namjoon hate him already.

"And don't worry about Namjoon. He just sounds like that; he's been working here for almost 8 years now; he's probably sick of everything" Jin added with a laugh. Jungkook just nodded his head when the door burst open.

"Umm Bogum, Namjoon needs to talk to you... like right now!" IU said very seriously, leaning against the door with her arms crossed against her chest. Bogum just nodded, waiting for Taehyung to hopefully get up from his lap himself. Taehyung got up very slowly, making sure Bogum got a beautiful glimpse of his ass. Bogum wanted to slap his butt but knew it was inappropriate to do so because IU was giving him the death stare.

Jungkook wonders what Namjoon wanted to talk to Bogum about; IU seemed very tense. Also speaking of Bogum, Jungkook notices that Bogum might be possibly in love with Taehyung with the way he looks and acts around him. He also thinks Jackson might even have a crush on him too; in fact, he thinks the whole department might be in love with him, maybe that's why they let him wander around the Office and Corridors freely.

Jungkook was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice Taehyung walking towards his desk. Taehyung got behind Jungkook's chair and wrapped his arms around his neck. Jungkook jumped from the sudden cold contact of the handcuff that was dangling from his hand. The blue-haired boy bent down to whisper in Jungkook's ear.

"Don't worry, Officer, I missed you the most, don't think I forgot about last time" Taehyung said huskily against his ear, giving his earlobe a tug between his teeth and Jungkook got goosebumps all over his neck and arms; he could smell the intoxicating smell radiating from Taehyung's body, he could feel his dick starting to harden.

Fuck, this is not good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.2K 8
"l-leave m-my h-hand, p-please".... " I AM YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME WHATEVER I SAID..... AM I CLEAR?"..... Hearing the mos...
22.3K 1.2K 47
⬆️Top jungkook ⬇️bottom tae Older jungkook Younger tae Psycho tae How dare you let him touch you love?huhh?Was I giving you too much freedom?but don'...
84.3K 4.7K 18
⚠️ Dark Theme⚠️ "I w-wanted to meet you." ~~KTH "I knew you would want to meet me." The stripper replied looking at blonde haired boy whose blue eyes...