Royal Dream

Per Moeshung

Dream SMP AU Fanfic!!! Royals. Immortal beings that are reborn when killed, changed when needed, and hold imm... Més

Greetings!!
Tommy?
Techno
Ranboo
Tubbo?
Story

Hatch

8 1 0
Per Moeshung

Chapter 1
...

He awakens to the sound of chirping birds. His eyes slowly open and he sees them dancing around in the air before retreating back into the leaves of the lush trees. He breaths in, smelling the sweet yet cold spring air around him. His chest rises, tearing the moss from the dirt as he does. With a grunt, he sits up, de-rooting the blades of grass that had attached itself to the moss over time. The moss has also found a liking to the man, for they have grown over over half his body. The man felt tired, still exhausted and drowzy; something that more sleep would only intensify. The man pushes himself up to stand. He rips and pats off the moss and sprouts that hug his clothing. It was incredibly dificult to pick them out of the white furr of his red cape. Not a speck of dirt stained his dress shirt once he was finished. A light breeze blows past him, welcoming him, or perhaps teasing him, as a cold shiver runs through his body. "Kl-cold." He wheezes with an unused voice. His limbs felt fourn and stiff as he hugged his cape close. After a final shake, the man begins walking through the forest. The trees were thin and tall. Black and white branches spread out above him like a spider's first webbing. The birds fly from one branch to another. "How long have I been asleep?" He questions in wonder. The trees have grown immensely since he had first layed to rest. They were but seedlings back then. They were small and insignificant, barely noticable by a even the most perceptive soldier. Now, they stand tall and proud. Like mighty men, keepers of those important to them. "Where are the others?" The man questions in a whisper. "They should have waken me up." He steps to the edge of the forest and a cold wind rushes past him again, making him shiver like a leaf. He holds his cape tightly around himself. Out of the forest he walks a few steps before looking back. He never truely noticed how much they grown. It astounded him, looking up at something once so small. They salute together, strong, just like he was. He almost wanted to solute back. He was also quite tall. He had strong arms connected to broad shoulders with a well attached head. Fairly humanoid he was, with the exception of his pig like legs and feet. His long pink hair was braided and kept with a red scarf once belonging to a brother. "There you are!" A voice shouts from behind him. Turning he finds a familure white mask floating above a humanoid body.

"Dream." The man smiles kindly.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. Everyone's been waiting for you." Dream tells him.

"How long have I been asleep?" The man questions.

"A few thousand years. You slept in a few hundred. Willbur and Philza were worried you wouldn't make it." Dream tells him.

"Make it to what?"

"Oh right, you missed the last gathering. The restarted are being born. You get to meet your little brother and nephew- assuming they're still boys." Dream was a simple white mask hovering above a human body. He wore a green cloak and a white suit underneath it. The cloak had a large hood that he then pulls over his mask, hiding the fact that he lacks a neck, or a head for that matter.

"So what have you been dreaming about Technoblade?" He asks as he begins walking. The man, Technoblade, follows him.

"As the King of Dreams, wouldn't you already know?" Techno mentions. Dream chuckles, his mask bounding up and down under the hood.

"Yes, but it's always nice to hear the perspective of the dreamer. I am simply an outside viewer. I can't actualy read your mind." He responds kindly. The two walk in silence, the cold air making Techno shiver.

"It was dark. I was simply surrounded by it. I wasn't scared, nor pleased by the darkness. Not much else to mention." He shrugs.

"Is that so? I thought there'd be more to it considering you're the King of War." Technoblade stops at Dream's statement. The mask turns and they stare at eachother.

"My mistake- the King of Freedom. That title belonged to the old Techno." Dream bows his mask.

"Let's go. We don't want to miss out on anything." Technoblade takes the lead, walking with Dream close behind. They walk through a cold meadow and over hills. They soon find themselves at a huge circle of stone in the ground. In the middle of it is a large fountain of steaming water. A large woman, about ten feet tall in an elegant black dress sits in the fountain. A black hat rests on her head. On the edge of the fountain beside her is a adverage sized man in mostly green baggy cloths, with black feathered wings. On the opposite side of the stone structure sits a man in a long brown jacket over a yellow sweater. In the water, by his side, swims a beautiful salmon swimming freely. "Techno! You made it!" The man in green waves. He momentarily leaves the women's side to greet him.

"Have I missed anything?" Techno smiles.

"Nothing yet. It's almost midday- oh I'm so excited!" Cheers the winged man. Though its difficult to tell from his unchanging face, Dream is also in high spirits.

"Phil! Has Techno met Willbur's wife?" The woman in black shouts from the fountain.

"He hasn't! You should go introduce yourself to your brother's wife, mate. She's very lovely." Philza looks back to the man in the yellow sweater who smiles down at the happy fish.

"I'll go do that." Techno scratches the back of his neck.

"Great. I'll be with your mother if you need anything. Love you son." The winged man pats Techno's shoulder and flies back to his own wife. Dream smiles, but then again, he's always smiling. It's his face-mask-face that literaly has a smile engraved into it so-

Technoblade makes his way towards Willbur and his fish-wife. The stone fountain itself is warm. Just warm enough to sit comfortably in the cold weather. "Ah, Techno! King of Wa- Freedom!" Smiles Willbur, who looks up joyfully from the fish.

"Ah Willbur, King of Will. Who is this?" Techno sits on the edge of the fountain, looking down to the lovely salmon.

"Technoblade, this is my wife Sally, she's a shape shifter. Sally, this is my brother Technoblade, the current king of Freedom." As Willbur spoke, the fish begins to swirl a brown to bronze color as her form changes. Before the men is a humanoid woman with a salmon tail. Techno blinks at the transformation.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Mrs." He gives a bow. She smiles and returns with a nod.

"Oh! And this-" Willbur reaches deep into the fountain. The warm water soaks the sleeves of his coat up to his elbow before he pulls out a large, spherical, pale orange egg. The egg was the size of a watermelon, and had detailed white patterns allover it. He holds it on his lap and looks at Techno with a glimmer of excitement.

"This is Fundy." He holds it close. Sally smiles at him.

"He's a bit round for a Royal." Dream points out.

"I don't remember any of us being named 'Fundy'. " Techno says in thought. Willbur protectively holds the egg closer and leans forwards, dropping his voice to a low whisper for only them to hear.

"Don't tell Philza. But he's a half breed. He's a Duke." He tells them with a cheeky grin.

"Sally actualy gave birth to him, so he's shaped like a little round boi!" His voice squeaks with amusement. If Dream had eyes, he would blink in suprise. Technoblade only chuckles and nods.

"Your secorate's safe with me. Now where is everyone else?" The pink haired man looks around. Willbur sits up strait and does the same.

"Good question. Here-" Willbur hands Sally the egg and she places it at the bottom of the fountain.

"SapNap was here earlyer and George should be here soon. Maybe they're looking for other eggs? Tubbo hasn't been found yet, and no one knows where Quakity went after finding that one egg." Dream turns and looks around. He looks over to Philza and his wife, seeing the woman gently roll an egg onto her lap. The bright red color is captivating. A white desighn covers its sefice, contrasting the sudenly dark surroundings. Its calls to him. 'Break me' it speeks. The world goes silent to him as he stares at it. The bright red egg was too beautiful, too perfect, the blood red seeps into the fountain and stains the stone red, like anger, red, like love, red, like- "Dream?" The mask man jumps a bit, feeling the suden hand on his shoulder that belonged the Technoblade. He looks back to find a normal red and white covered egg being admired by Phillza and his wife. The stone was gray, as normal, and the water was warm and clear, steaming in the cold spring air. "Did you hear us?" Techno questions.

"Oh- Yeah. I was listening." Dream responds.

"Well, the time is coming close, so they better get here before they miss it." Willbur smiles, looking down at his now fish wife and round egg child. Just as though he had summoned them, George and SapNap sprinted over from afar. "What did we miss?" SapNap pants, stoping and holding his knees, keeping himself up. George steps to the fountain and plops down on the edge.

"Nothing yet." Techno tells them. SapNap was fairly human. He wore a white tshirt over a black longsleve as well as black pants. A bandana is tied tightly around his head with two sharp elven ears sticking out beneath it. He had normal limbs like any other human and stood like one too. His eyes however, were a molten red color, almost as if they were filled with flowing magma. He could burn someone alive if he stared at them long enough. George was also human, somehow more so then SapNap. He wore a blue tshirt and a somehow even blue-er pants. Over his eyes he wore huge heck-off goggles; though they were more like shades since they had a black tint making it dificult to see his eyes. Despite that, it's easy to tell that he's a bit zoned out. "Anyone else showing up?" SapNap asks after regaining his breath. Dream looks around before shaking his mask.

"So what took so long?" He questions with a tilt.

"I noticed George wasn't here and though I'd drag him over. He's been zoned out alot, it was dificult to get him out of the house." The molten eyed man explains.

"Has he always been like this?" Dream waves his hand infront of George who only respond with swating the hand away.

"I don't think so.. He seems more zoned out then usual, it worries me. Maybe something heppend.. Back 'then' " SapNap thinks.

" 'Then' .. I don't remember much about 'then'. It's all a blurr, especaly the end when I was restarted. Techno, do you remember what happened 'then' ?" Dream turns to the half pig man.

"Yeah. You got your ass kicked. By Sam." He smirks. If Dream could make expressions, he'd give Techno a 'really?' Face. No one really knew who killed Dream in his last life. Everyone was convinced it was someone by the name of Sam, however there were many loose ends.

"Okay boys! It's almost midday!" Shouts Philza, gaining the Royal's attention. Grinning with excitement, Willbur makes grabby hands to Sally who nudges up Fundy the egg. Willbur takes his son and skips over to Philza with Sally swimming around to that side of the fountain. "Ready to meet our son again Momza?" The winged man asks. His wife nods, the egg seeming so small compared to her. The others begin to gather around. Willbur places the egg on his lap, hanging his feet into the water, soaking his shoose and pants. Sally is there too, wating patiently as the egg fades in to a bright orange. In Momza's lap is a bright red egg, as red as red could get. The men and women watch intentively as the colors begome increasingly vivid. "Come on boys, you're almost there-" Philza mumbles with a glimmer in his eyes, for both his son, and grandson.

"It cracked!" Willbur shouts as the egg on his lap shakes. Everyone gives their attention to the orange egg as a paw rips it's way out. A small, baby fox escapes it's way into the open. A slimy membrane coats it's furr. It coughs before letting out a loud scream and cry. Sally takes a mermaid form again and carefully picks up the crying boy and begins cautiously rincing the slime out of its furr. "My boy! He's a fox! He's so cute Oh my God-" Squeels Willbur, watching the child squirm in his Mother's arms. Everyone then turns their attention to Mumza's egg, which grows brighter every second. Another second runs by, and another, and another. Soon a minute ticks past, and another, and another. "Come on Tommy, don't tease us like this." Philza stares with slight concern.

"Why is he taking so long?" SapNap furrows his eyebrows.

"He sure is taking his sweet time.." Technoblade says in a mumble. Mumza gasps and states down wide eyed.

"Phil-" She says, gaining the already existing attention of the winged man. The bright red egg, a deep red, a scarlet red, so vivid in its color, dulls every so slightly.

"What's happening?" Willbur questions, seeing something wrong.

"No, no, nonono, Tommy? Tommy!" Philza snatches the egg feeling it get colder. He holds it in the warm water in panic.

"Why isn't he hatching?" Techno asks with concern.

"He's getting dull-" Dream points out the obvious. Panic spreads to everyone but George, who seems distracted in his own thoughts.

"Why- has this ever happened before? Why is he so cold? He's turning gray- Dream! Can you see him? You can see him can't you?" Philza looks to the mask man, pulling the egg close to him, the water splashing into his cloths. The egg is held protectively in panic.

"Okay- one second- I'll be there, just a moment-" Dream pulls his mask away and it turns into a small white light. His body drops and is caught by SapNap. The light zips in to the egg, and everyone stares. Fundy begins screaming again, as baby's do, gaining everyone's attention. Mumza places a large hand on Philza's shoulder. "He'll be okay." She reasures. She gently slips the egg out of the man's arms and places it onto her lap.

"Until Dream returns, you should go see your grandson. Everything will be okay." She smiles. Philza flinches a bit before taking the hand oh his shoulder and holding it.

"God, I hope he's okay." He whispers.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

53K 1.6K 26
In a world of humans people with special abilities live in hiding as they are hunted and experimented on. Yet places all over the world are made for...
125 1 38
Wilbur comes back from Hell with new powers. However, these powers are stolen from him. He loses more every day, growing weaker, inching closer to de...
2.4K 86 13
STORY: Schlatt has taken over the world with his powers, Elemental Control, the strongest powers of all, but Dream also has this power and more. He i...
154 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...