Serendipity

By shut_theduck

Previously known as - Us Feyre - A silent and calm girl living alone in a small apartment. As an orphan she f... More

Us
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Luke
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Epilogue
ARCANE

38

4.9K 159 11
By shut_theduck

"Asher is this looking good? " Feyre asked Asher as he looked at the dress.

"Just fucking buy everything you want Fey. You look gorgeous in each one" He sighed.

They both are out for shopping. Asher is wearing a black hoodie and a mask around his face so that nobody recognises him. Feyre kept showing him dresses since last hour but he just wants to buy each one of them instead of choosing one.

"Okay, fine. We'll choose them later. Come with me I want to show you something "

He suddenly dragged her out of the store and took her to another one that's nearby. They ended up infront of a classy store. Without giving it a second glance he took her inside. Her eyes wandered around as she looked at those dresses.

During that time only one thought wandered around her mind.

The whole shop screamed rich but for me it screamed ' go buy a fake one bitch'.

"Is this dress okay? " He mumbled slowly showing her a dress.

She was going to answer but then he started rambling.

"Look, I know you don't prefer these types of dresses but I just saw it and thought you'd like to wear it on our date. I'm seriously not forcing you. If you're uncomfortable the-"

"Asher I do like it"

"Really " He suddenly stopped and gave me a smile.

"Yeah" She said assuring him.

___________________________________________

Asher parked the car as Feyre entered-

"Asher" She screamed on top of her lungs.

Hearing her screaming he ran inside just to see his wife looking at their room which now is covered with bags of clothes which she was looking back when they were at store.

"I'm exposed. I guess? " He said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You-"

He ran away as fast as he could to save himself from his wife's wrath as she ran behind him.

___________________________________________

"Fey, you ready? " Asher said entering their room.

"Yes" She mumbled turning back looking at her husband lovingly.

"Dude you look hella hot in that black shirt " Fey said making Asher smile.

"I do? " He asked smiling.

"Not actually "

It just took two words which made that smile scowl in seconds.

"Anyways you look beautiful " He said seriously shrugging her words off.

"Really " She asked with a happy grin.

"Nah" He said mocking her while she just huffed.

"You look like the person I keep falling for" Asher said hugging her from back, resting his forehead on her shoulder.

She replied his answer by turning her neck a little and attaching her lips to his.
Slowly kissing him and feeling his warmth.

He turned her towards him breaking the kiss but before they could kiss each other again a loud voice interrupted-

"Hey, Luke"

Feyre said happily but Asher just huffed, internally making plans on how to shift Luke somewhere else.

___________________________________________

"This place is beautiful " She said staring at the romantic dinner decorations planned by Asher.

Asher did nothing but he just kept staring at her and Luke did nothing but just kept staring at both of them feeling as if he was he was just third wheeling.

After ordering food they both started eating talking about each other when suddenly in between the topic of jealousy came.

"I'm actually not one of those jealous and possesive type" He said and she nodded when suddenly a waiter came infront of them.

"Thank you for the food " She said genuinely smilingly at him.

"You're welcome Miss" The waiter who looked at Feyre totally ignoring Asher and his burning gaze.

Miss? Asher thought.

When Feyre turned towards Asher and noticed his scowl she grinned and decided to tease him.

"Is there anything for desert " She said looking at the boy standing in front of her.

"Oh yeah, hot chocolate milk and icecreams" He said eyeing the girl who just smiled sweetly at him.

"I'll have chocolate ice cream" She said.

"And for you sir" The waiter asked Asher but his gaze was still fixed on Feyre.

"My boss will have the same" She said teasingly when Asher didn't reply as the boy left with their orders.

'Sir i hope you like ice creams" She said and chuckled softly at his face.

"Stop calling me sir if you don't want me to make you scream it " He said still pissed about what happened earlier.

"Oh really, I'd like to know what will you do sir" She said totally oblivious of what he was talking about.

"I'll do you" He said lowly.

He smirked and his smirk grew wider when he saw the same waiter coming back with their orders.

'I'll show you" He said and but before she could say anything he started kissing and sucking her neck as he bit softly the same spot and pulled away.

She yelped a little and was going to say something the waiter came back.

He placed their order on the table feeling a bit disappointed as he looked at the hickey on Feyre's neck.

"Hope you enjoy"

She wanted to thank him but her breath hitched when she felt a hand on upper thigh softly massaging her skin. She held back a moan as the waiter left and glared at Asher.
___________________________________________

They left the place after complementing the service and great food. They both sat as Asher started driving. Luke was sitting on Feyre's lap as she kept petting him.

Feyre didn't realise they reached the penthouse until Asher told her as he opened the door and they entered inside.

They both spent their time with Luke playing with him until he felt asleep.

"I'll change"

"No, not now. Come with me" He said and took her hand and led her to a completely different door she never knew existed.

"Wait I haven't seen this place ever" She said completely confused.

"If somebody else would've said this I would've acted amused but the fact that my wife is an introvert, answers how you're unaware of this place" He said chucking softly.

"Except our room and kitchen I don't think you know any other place in our penthouse " He added pulling her closer to him.

She just pouted at the fact that whatever he was saying was truth.

He entered the password as the door opened and led them to a place totally opposite to the penthouse.

"This is the back of penthouse " He said as Feyre kept looking around.

After walking for 10 minutes finally they were able reach the place Asher was trying to show Feyre.

It started getting colder as they reached the destination. Asher covered Feyre with his jacket rubbing her hands.

Soon they reached a house which was small compared to Asher's penthouse but still beautiful. Fey looked at him confused but he just kept walking dragging her with him.

He typed another password and entered inside.

The place was much warmer. Suddenly Asher moved towards the couch and joined them all together as it ended up becoming a king size bed just a bit larger than that.

He opened the drawers beside the bed and took out blankets as he placed them on the bed.

He switched off the lights, he turned on the fairy lights while switching on the TV and playing romantic songs.

He took her hands and kissed them asking her to dance with him. Slowly taking his hands they started dancing slowly pulling each other closer.

They didn't notice when but their lips connected giving Feyre tingles. For the first time he was kissing her roughly, dominantly as he plunged his tongue inside her mouth.

His hands moved behind her bare back and she shivered under his touch. He pulled away giving her time to breathe.

"Wanna take a bath" He said out of nowhere.

"With me" He added.

Feyre just nodded agreeing. ___________________________________________

"Ah stop" Feyre exclaimed loudly.

Asher just ignored her and kept kissing her neck as she laughed softly. Feeling the warm water as his one hand was still wrapped around her waist he kept teasing her while kissing her shoulder.

They were inside there for almost an hour now enjoying the view of beautiful stars and night.

Slowly getting up Asher covered himself with a bathrobe. Feyre was still inside the warm water wearing bra and panties. He gave her one of his black shirts and shorts before he left the place giving her space to change.

She got up removing her clothings as she wore the shirt. It reached just above her knees. When she entered Asher sat on the bed shirtless just in his boxers. He picked up a side of blanket and lifted it up motioning her to get beside him.

She smiled and walked towards him as he covered her with blankets. He held her hand kissing it softly. Lifting her up he rested her body on top of his.

Kissing her softly his hands brushed around her body. Opening her shirts first two buttons he massaged her body as a moan escaped from her mouth.

"Are you sure? " They both said in unison and smiled as they got their answers.

Removing the shirt from her body he sucked on her breasts as she whimpered out loudly. His eyes grew darker hearing her soft moans as he kept teasing her. After half an hour most of her body was covered with his bites.

Suddenly she felt something cold on her neck. She traced her fingers as she soon realised it was a necklace. She glanced at the mirror beside the window reflection a deep teal pendant.

"You like it " He said when he realised she noticed the pendant.

"I love it but it looks expensive " She said looking at him.

"It isn't " He replied shrugging. For him it surely wasn't expensive but somebody with a normal job would've said the complete opposite.

"I feel blessed having you in my life" She mumbled slowly.

"You're not the only one blessed in our relationship Fey" He replied kissing her forehead.

------ -----

"Keep your hands and legs to yourself " She complained, whisper - yelled out.

"You weren't complaining when my hands massaged your thighs and breas-"
He replied

"Oh gosh, you're disgusting " Feyre gasped at his shameless behavior.

Asher just chuckled evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
770K 22K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
13.2K 406 43
π’―π“Œπ‘œ π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’. π’―π“Œπ‘œ π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ. π’―π“Œπ‘œ π“ˆπ‘’π’Έπ“‡π‘’π“‰π“ˆ. Isabella Leighton, a 23-year-old aspiring lawyer, unexpectedly lands a job working...