𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑺 | 𝑐...

De achvve

➷。˚ ೃ࿔₊• 𝘴. 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 "𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭�... Mais

🃎 🃎 🃎
playlist.
before.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
ARISU, Y/N, KARUBE & CHOTA
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
Y/N & NIRAGI
🃎INTERVAL🃎
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
after.

thirteen.

12.3K 541 1.2K
De achvve

deadly games
three of diamonds

  SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS COULD BRING PLEASURE. The smell of spring, after a cold winter or the sight of blossomed flowers.
  Ever since you found yourself shifting to the borderlands, you started feeling pleasure by winning games. You felt sick whenever you survived one of the late night games and the pleasure among happiness captured your entire self.
Tonight will be no exception.

  The first person who had to shoot was announced as the man wearing a tank top. He didn't seem to mind that he was first, picking up the gun from the table. He put it to his head and you could see that his hand was beginning to tremble while holding the cold weapon. The shaking started to get more obvious. Even though he was hesitant, he decided to pull the trigger. He probably thought that once he did it, it will all be over. And he was right. The next thing you know, he dropped dead on the floor, the revolver falling from his hands.

Two to go, you said to yourself.

Still looking at the dead body, you couldn't help your thoughts about what his intentions might've been. Was he too cocky that he thought he will most definitely survive his turn? That was probably it, but somehow these games were still at fault for that. Surviving more than twice of the games could've been a boost of confidence to him. The situation, however, was more than just letting your pride act.

You moved your gaze back to the screen, seeing that the man's image had an X all over it and the girl with pink hair was next. She was panicking as she picked up the gun. In her head, she was thinking of a solution. It was almost impossible to find one, not even knowing the game's pattern since it just started.
That's why she put her card on the table, revealing a Four of Clubs.

"I'm playing my card." she said confidently and shot the floor right after, letting out a bullet.

"Bold move." Chishiya commented.

"My choice, pretty boy, so shut it." the girl replied to him.

Everyone's attention was back on the screen to see the next unlucky person. That unlucky person was Chishiya and he didn't seem to mind it. Just like he never minded anything that was going on around him. He created a long time ago his own world, people around him being just a decor.

He walked closer to the girl with pink hair and she handed him the gun. The girl had a weird smile on her face while their hands touched for a brief second. She looked interested in what will Chishiya do. And you were too. His actions were always confusing, so you couldn't make up your mind to what could his move be.

Your breath started to feel heavier as you watched him put the gun to the side of his head. You thought the blonde would be doing something more complicated than putting the gun to his head and pulling the trigger. Luckily for him, the gun didn't let out a bullet. Your breath was back to normal after Chishiya successfully survived.

The screen was now indicating you. You were handed the gun by Chishiya and you grabbed it with no second thoughts. It was all about luck here, if you were going to get a bullet through your head, it was on you. The card in your hand didn't seem like a great choice either. You didn't mind people dying around you, but you surely hated the idea of them dying because you killed them.
You put the gun to your temple and you started to hesitate. To you, the time you had the gun pressed to your head, felt like a few seconds. In reality, it's been almost five minutes since you tried to pull the trigger. You've never been the person to have suicidal thoughts, so you couldn't help the fear.

"What are you waiting for?" the pink haired girl asked you and you only looked at her annoyed. "You know, your boyfriend isn't going to save you." it didn't take you long to understand that she was referring to Chishiya.

You didn't say a word as you pulled the trigger. Nothing came out of it and the girl received an ironic smile from you.

"He's not my boyfriend and if you don't shut the fuck up, I might point this gun to you next." you said, showing her the Spades card you've got. There wasn't a rule saying you had to hide your cards from the other players, so you didn't.

She didn't say another word, putting her eyes on Chishiya and sending him a wink. For some reason, it made your blood start boiling, but you ignored it by placing your eyes back on the screen. It was the teenager's turn. He came to get the gun from you, without showing any type of fear. You liked him, if he survived this long he must be really smart for his age.

He put his card on the table, revealing his own Diamonds card. He spinned the revolver's barrel and then shot in the direction of his head. Nothing came out. Which meant that before he spinned the barrel, the revolver was going to shoot with a bullet. The boy knew the pattern of this game. He wasn't sure of it at first, but after his turn now, he definitely had it all figured out.

While the last man with glasses got the gun, you felt a presence behind you. You already knew it was Chishiya, probably ready to tease you again about something.

"What do you think about her?" he asked you whispering close to your ear.

"She's annoying and not as smart as she thinks she is." you answered him.

"Really? Do you actually think that or is it because you're jealous?" his question was fired only to get under your skin with some other sick minded game he thought of.

"I have nothing to be jealous of." you tried to make it seem like it didn't affect you. Chishiya was aware of it, and kept going.

"So you wouldn't mind if I went to talk to her?" he teased you, knowing that soon you'll explode.

"Go ahead." you said and moved your attention to the man who was struggling to pull the trigger.

You tried to keep that fake unbothered look on your face, while the blonde went to that girl.
He really picked the worst time to go and flirt. It also made zero sense, because it was nothing like how he would normally act. Chishiya wouldn't flirt, especially in a game, if he didn't have anything to gain from it. He had some type of plan and you couldn't put your mind up to it.

"You love him, don't you?" you heard the teenage boy speaking for the first time.

"I don't think it's the right place and time to talk about my feelings." your eyes went on Chishiya who was now engaged in a conversation with her. "We should focus on continuing the game." you moved your gaze back on the man with glasses ready to push him more into it.

"Let him take his time. He is the one that has to shoot, anyway. He's aware of what will happen if he doesn't." the boy said and you nodded. "I think the blonde guy knows how you feel about him, but he's using it to his advantage. My name's Kenta."

"I'm Y/N." you said as you gave a little thought to his previous words. "I know he does."

"And you're letting him just like that?"

"I'm letting him until a certain point. And I don't love him. There's nothing loveable about him."

"But you feel something similar. I've been there. Soon, your feelings will get deeper and you'll get to the point where you'd risk your life for him. You should try avoiding that point." he said and continued without waiting for your answer. "I got here with my girlfriend. She died, but not because she was dumb, she just wasn't made for this place. I understood that the second she chose to die for me."

After Kenta stopped talking, you couldn't reply because of a loud gunshot that got everyone's attention. The man was now dead on the ground and blood kept coming out of him.

Chishiya went closer to the new dead body to pick up the unused card. He showed to all of you what card the deceased had. Five of Clubs, which allowed him to shoot the floor.

"It's a shame. It was quite a good card." the blonde said and took the revolver from the floor, throwing it to the girl, who caught it quickly.

"I guess it's my turn." she said and put the gun to her temple for the second time. "If I don't die, let's go out." her words were directed to Chishiya, who looked neutral. He didn't even bother to glance at her after those words escaped her mouth.

You really hoped that the gun will release a bullet through her head. She annoyed every cell of your body and her death wouldn't affect you in the slightest. The trigger has been pulled, but to your disappointment, no bullet was released. The girl had a large smile on her face while she handed the gun to Chishiya.

"Good luck, handsome." she wished him and you felt like throwing up.

Chishiya, however, placed his card on the table wearing his smirk. He got the Two of Hearts, skipping his turn. Lucky bastard. You made a few steps to get the gun from his hand, knowing that it was your turn again.

This game was moving fast, but that was the point of it. When you had the gun, you didn't hesitate to place it to your temple. It felt cold, just like the first time. Somehow, you couldn't find the strength to pull the trigger. You weren't able to understand yet the game's pattern, like Kenta and Chishiya probably did. You could easily die in the next moments.

"What happened? Are you scared?" the girl mocked you and you rolled your eyes, removing the gun from your head. "No wonder your feelings aren't reciprocated. You're kind of pathetic, if I'm being honest."

"If I remember correctly, a few minutes ago I told you that if you don't shut the fuck up, this gun will be pointed at you next. Am I right?" you asked the teenage boy and he nodded with amusement all over his face.

"You don't have the guts." she masked her fear through an amused voice.

"Don't I?" you finally pointed the gun at her. "Look at the bright side, it might not be loaded."

Chishiya didn't bother to intervene, he only watched in silence what was happening in front of his eyes.
You found yourself once again hesitating to pull the trigger. You really wanted to, but could you? It was a 50% chance for the gun to release a bullet. She pissed you off the entire game, but you couldn't kill someone just because of that. You were better than that. By doing it, you were only letting her get to you. Quickly, you placed the gun back to your temple and pulled the trigger.
There was no bullet in the revolver and you sighed in relief.

"I knew you wouldn't." the girl found herself talking once again. This time you didn't give her a reaction.

You turned to Kenta, who came to get the revolver. He didn't have any cards to use, so he had to play by chance. His face wasn't showing any trace that he was afraid. That was good.
You carefully watched him as he placed the revolver back to his temple. You'd lie if you said that you weren't scared for his life. You just met him, but you knew he would be able to survive this world.

"Remember what I told you." Kenta told you and winked. Right after that, everything happened too fast. The trigger has been pulled and you felt a big node in the middle of your throat. He dropped dead on the floor, your lips parting in shock.

𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁.

You were breathing heavily as you looked at his lifeless body. You wanted to blame someone, but it was no one's fault. Although, you knew that it should've been the pink haired girl instead.

Chishiya looked unbothered as usual and that made you feel sick. Kenta's death had no impact on the girl either. That was your last straw. You started to walk, filled with anger, towards her. You were now right in front of the girl. Her right eyebrow went a little up, confused of what you were going to do next.

"It should've been you." you spat the words at her with venom. "Consider yourself lucky."

"You had the chance to kill me, but you didn't. Either way, it's not like you would've succeeded."

"I don't have to be the one killing you. It's very obvious that you won't survive too long in this kind of world with that attitude of yours. Maybe in your next game someone else will be capable of shooting you right here." you placed your pointing finger on the left side of her chest.

Chishiya's entire attention was directed to you. It somehow made him smile a little. The fact that a simple phrase was enough to make his heart beat faster, was scaring him.
He didn't like how impulsive you were, but he liked that you were able to survive just fine. Chishiya wasn't feeling too proud of himself right now, because of him you had to put your life at risk daily. Even if you were good at it, he finally started being afraid for you. He got used to your impulsiveness and the exasperated expression you were usually making because of him.

"I'm going to go now. See you back there." you took a last look at the blonde and started to walk away from the game arena, leaving him alone with the confused girl.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

404K 35.8K 47
"The shower of love that slowly puts you to sleep. So beautiful yet so brutal" -⁠☆-⁠ Love always finds you. Two ind...
10K 454 23
𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙨...
24.8K 711 35
Ren felt hopeless. Ren was lost in life, with no real future ahead of her except caring for her siblings. Even with her sister's cancer treatment an...