𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋

Από xrk07x

[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __... Περισσότερα

𝐀/𝐍
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐀𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧||𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞||𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐓𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲||𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐁𝐞𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲||𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞||𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲||𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞||𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨||𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱||𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝐀/𝐍
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|| 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

22.1K 529 166
Από xrk07x

I woke up to yelling so I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the bright sun outside. I looked over to my side to find the spot where Xavier had been is now empty. I got up from my bed and made my way over to the door where all the yelling was coming from.

I opened the door, following the yelling. I found myself downstairs where Xavier stood with a group of men, all with their head down, in the kitchen. Why the fuck?

"Seriously?! Can't you do your fucking jobs correctly?!" Xavier's voice was  filled with anger as he directed a glare towards the men in front of him.

"We're sorry si-" One of them looked up from the ground, avoiding eye contact with the man in front of him.

"Did I say you can fucking speak?" Xavier spat, unclenching and clenching his fists before roughly grabbing the man's collar as he towered over him. The man frantically shook his head, slightly trembling.

"This is your goddamn fault!" That's when I noticed the picture  in his clenched hand, his veins bulged as he tightened his grip around it.  "If I see another one of these pictures in my fucking house I won't hesitate to burn all of you alive." He said through gritted teeth, pushing the man harshly to the ground. He then pulled out a gun from his waistband making my eyes widen as I quickly made my way over to them.

"Are you crazy?!" I stood in front of the man making Xavier mouth open slightly.

"Amara are you out of your damn mind?! I could've shot you for fuck sakes!" He panicked slightly, staring down at me with wide eyes. He quickly lowered his gun to his side, running a hand down his face.

I turn around back towards his men, "Go all of you." I could feel Xavier's glare on the back of my head but I chose to ignore it until his men left. All of them scrambled out of the room as I turned around towards Xavier seeing his jaw clenched. 

"You can't keep killing people whenever you feel like it!" I glared at him as I pointed my finger towards him.

"Not my fucking fault they piss me off." He scoffed, walking towards the front door.

"Control your anger!" I followed after him as he took long strides towards the front door, anger radiated of him.

"I'm trying, okay!?" He stopped walking, quickly turning his head towards me as a glare settled on his face.

"And I'm glad that you are but shooting people won't solve anything." I stood in front of him before he could open the front door.

He inhaled a deep breath, closing his eyes before exhaling as his eyes opened. His hardened expression disappeared slightly as he looked down at me. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, running a hand down his face. "You're not safe Amara." He shook his head, clenching and unclenching his fists. What?

"What do you mean?" I took one of his hands, rubbing small circles onto it.

"We have 5 weeks so you'll have a bodyguard with you at all times until I say otherwise." His tone left no room for discussion so I slowly nodded my head,
looking up at him.

Then my mind drifted back to the picture he was holding earlier, "Can I see the picture?" Part of me was scared to see what was on the picture but I needed to know.

He sighed before taking the picture out of his pocket, hesitantly handing it to me. I took the picture from him, looking down at it to find an image of me changing my clothes in my room. What the fuck?

"Wh-what the fuck?" I breathed out, covering my mouth.

"I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." He cupped my cheeks. His voice sounded promising which made me believe him because I trust him. I nodded my head in response, still in shock as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He then leaned down, placing his hands beneath my thighs as he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he mumbled into my neck. "Hungry?"

"Mm," I mused, "I want a churro." I lifted my head away from his neck.

"A churro for breakfast? Seriously?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." I nodded, a smile spreading itself across my lips.

"We're not getting a fucking churro." He scoffed,
carrying me towards the kitchen. We'll see.

꧁꧂

"Come onnn." I dragged him by his wrist towards the churro booth. Yes we are getting churros and to be honest it didn't take a lot of convincing. Xavier keeps scanning the place, paranoid because of what happened earlier. He also makes sure to have his gun in his waistband at all times a long with extra ammunition.

He then grabbed my arm gently as he pulled me towards his side, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to his side after seeing the churro man eyeing me up and down with a smirk, making me want to throat punch him,before Xavier directed a glare towards him. After grabbing our churros from the creep we made our way over to the car. As soon as we got in I handed Xavier his churro which he took hesitantly.

"You better like it." I bit into mine, the flavours bursted into my mouth making me close my eyes in satisfaction. Fuck yeah.

I opened my eyes to find Xavier lifting his hips off the seat as he adjusted himself in his seat, his eyes fixated on me, before biting in the churro. He chewed slowly and I watched as his tongue licked the sugar of his lips as he held eye contact with me making my cheeks heat up.

"It's good." He dragged his eyes down towards my lips, a smirk slowly appearing on his face before he made eye contact again. I bit my bottom lip, staring at his lips before directing my gaze towards his eyes again.

"Shut up and eat your churro." I rolled my eyes, turning my head away from him. Bitch.

"The fuck did I do?" He scoffed.

"You know what you did." I threw my empty churro packet at his head making him glare at me.

"Fuck you." He started the car, rolling down the windows.

"Yeah you wish." I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't even know." He mumbled making my eyes widen.

"Shut up and drive." I huffed, putting aux on and hitting shuffle on my playlist.

He smirked, propping his elbow up on the window as the wind ruffled his hair.

We later pulled up into the driveway. Xavier turned the car off as we both made our way to the front door. We found Pietro and Valentina giggling on the couch as they watched us walk in.

"What's so funny?" I furrowed my eyebrows sitting on the couch next to them.

"Nothing." Valentina tried to stifle her laughter which failed miserably.

I looked over at Xavier as he gave me the 'the fucks wrong with her look' before turning my attention to Pietro.

"V shut up!" Pietro smacked the back of her head as Valentina stuffed her face into the pillow, muffling her laughter.

Xavier sat next to me, splaying his arm on the couch behind my head as he crossed his ankle over his knee. "The fucks funny?" He grumbled.

"Nothing, nothing." Pietro shook his head, grabbing Valentina's arm and pulling her off the couch.  "We'll be leaving now, have fun lovebirds." He winked, dragging Valentina out the living room as their laughter filled the halls.  What?

"What was that about?" I scoffed, leaning back in my seat as I turned the tv on. Xavier shrugged his shoulders as he move his arm to my waist, lightly squeezing my hips. I rested my head on his chest as I scrolled through the Netflix shows, looking for something to watch.

"No Disney bullshit." He grumbled, laying his head on top of mine as he fiddled with my butterfly ring.

"You know just because you said that I'm going to put one on." I grinned making him playfully pinch my hip before rubbing the same spot he pinched with his thumb.

He groaned in annoyance, "I'm this close to breaking the TV." He pinched his pointer finger and thumb together.

"I'm this close to throat punching you." I mimicked his action.

"You wouldn't." Cocky bastard. I lifted my head up glaring at him. "You would." He held his hands up in surrender making me smirk.

I kissed his cheek before  laying my head back down as the film stared. He gripped my chin gently, tilting my head up towards him before he placed a soft kiss on top of my forehead. Once his soft lips met my skin, butterflies erupted into my stomach as I smiled up at him.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 21.4K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
286K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
Mia Regina (#1) Από Reet

Ρομαντική

5M 153K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
6.5K 98 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...