Visible Invisible

By siwons_mine

Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" Wha... More

Introduction
"I am Shy!!"
"New Intern"
"Live in with me"
"Our Home!"
"Well-raised!"
"Assurance!"
"Opening myself up to you."
"At my Worst!"
"Good night.."
"Eat Healthy!"
"My Little Secret!"
"Take care, Hyung!"
"List out things."
"Anything."
"Why?"
"I think, I like you.."
"Talk it out!"
"Fell for you.."
"Cuddles"
"Romantic!"
"Better with you.."
"When?"
"09"
"4 days left."
"Introduction"
"Precious"
"The group chat."
"The Party!"
"A Kiss!!"
"Miss or Miss"
"Missing."
"Gone?"
"What are you even talking about!?"
"It was Him!"
"3 years later"
"Game Play!"
"Heart beat!"
"What exactly happened!?"
"This happened!"
"That was me."
"Happy!!"
"It's my wedding time!! 🥳"
"Mine"
"An year later...."
An announcement.

"Birthday!"

260 35 1
By siwons_mine

Next morning, I woke up and found Jin doing something in his phone. "Hey, baby. Good morning." He looked at me. "Good morning, Jungkookie." He squealed. "You are happy, today!"

"Of course, I will be. My birthday is around the corner." He squealed again. I closedy ears. "My baby's birthday?" He nodded cutely, in excitement.

"What does my baby want for his birthday? It is my baby's first birthday with me." He thought for a moment, humming. "Jungkook, I want you to do something." I nodded my head. I pulled him to sit on my lap.

"Tell me, what is it?" He snuggled closer to me. "Jungkook, I want a necklace with your name on, clearly. And it doesn't need to be a costly one. Please, I don't want it to be an expensive one." He said with a sad face.

"Sure, baby. Anything for you. And there is a diary in my room. Don't open it, but, take and give the chain and the diary including my things to my mother in Gwacheon.. Through A PARCEL. YES! A PARCEL. Ok.? He asked me.

I thought about it and it is doable. I nod my head slowly but, " You are here.. Why do you want that to be with your mother?" I asked. He seriously looked at me. "Do it, Jungkook. Or leave it. Ok?" He said with a huff. He tried getting up from my lap but, I pulled him back.

"Baby, ok. I will do whatever you like. I will send it to your mother. what else do you want?" I asked him. "Nothing else. Just write a note saying 'Give this to your son, Jin. Please don't forget it.' And when I go back to Gwacheon, I will have it all to myself. Ok?"

I nodded. "Ok. As my baby wishes." I said. "Really?" He asked and I nodded with a bright smile. He hugged me tightly and kissed me hardly on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook. I love you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
21.8K 849 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
67.2K 2.3K 23
I lost the love of my life.... twice. Now what? Welcome to Book 3.... yeah that's right! I did it. {Book 4 !! Beyond Ink - Jungkook BTS}
473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...