Parshawna Macduff - the great...

By Poppy_Rusert

"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch... More

Characters
Characters Narration
Author's Note
Prologue
Parshawna Macduff- The Introduction
The Dream Of Dark
Royal Meeting
The Golden wand
Home Coming
Witchward Wizard School
The New Guests
Sleepless Nights
A New Fake Friend
The secret of the Golden Wand
The Forest of Dark
End Of The First Year
Danger At Home
Allies
Spring Time
The Rumours
Nights of PLEIADES
An Envious Encounter
The secret of murderous chamber
The secret of the murderous chamber- 2
One step closer
A picnic day- part 1
A picnic day- Part two ( Confession)
His heart is mine
Agony
A Birthday Surprise
Author's note
It's all a trap!!!
Rebirth of the Witch
Re-Unite of Some Old Friends
Tale Of Two Sisters
Two Truth and a Lie
A Sweet Proposal
The Half Blooded Wizard Slave
A Mysterious Murder
The Night Riders
Summon of 'Luna'
Mind Games
A Midnight Journey
Jenny's Big Day
My Romantic Husband
Betrayal
What Happened in the Last Battle? Who was Venom?
The Last Goodbye
Updated Characters
Character Narrations
Broken Promises
Cursed Blood
"You are too late!!!"
Unfold Letters
Wise choice
Sudden Attack!!!
Hard Decisions
Seeking Answers
Consolation
The Shadow
The Wedding Arrangements
Wedding Vows
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 1
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 2
Unspoken Words
Paradise of Doom
Abduction
Where is She?
The Missing Piece.
Holo Love
Surprise!!!!
Visiting ElfLand.
Are They Jealous?
What Jealousy can lead you to...
Jennifer's Insecurity
The Agonized Love
Unapprehend Journey
Jennifer's Big Day
He is Back!!!!!!
Author's note 2
The Unexpected Meet
Gina
The Escape
Stone of "Arch"
Council Meeting
The Hunt for the Stone
The Lost Possessions
The Lost Seah Beach
The Piracy Amends
Lost lives.
Plotting
One Lost family
Rebellion
One Step Closer
The Remaining Truth
Love or Obsession?
The Hellbound Sword.
Journey to the Hell
Meeting Lucifer
Love Sacrifice
After War
Epilogue
Author's Note

The Book Of 'Elis'

18 12 2
By Poppy_Rusert

PRIAM'S POV:

IN THE TRAINING FIELD OF WWS

MORNING TIME

I was practicing swords with other students, whereas Professor Mecoy was watching us. I was failing again and again. I tried to concentrate but I failed as the opponent, moved towards me flipping out of nowhere by keeping his sword in my neck.

I sighed heavily as I looked at Professor Mecoy as he seemed disappointed in me. He came towards me and asked-" Priam, is everything okay?"

I took a deep breath and replied-" Professor. can I take a break today?"

He sighed as he nodded and said-" take a break for two days, but come back when you are ready."

I looked down as he understood I was disturbed by something, so he asked-" What's going on Priam? what is that affecting you?"

I looked at him and saw he was looking at me with concern in his eyes. I don't want to take out my personal feelings towards anyone. So I said-" I am just tired professor"

He nodded as he frowned and said-" Well, you will soon be appointed as the king of WitchWorld, you can't just say to take a break then. Go get yourself back and come back here when you are ready"

He left as I stood there still thinking a lot about what was going on with me. Why am I being so emotional and disturbed? Shawna? why are you doing this to me? Ahhh!!! I pushed my hair in frustration as I sighed heavily and left from there. 

I came towards my room and while entering I looked at her room once, hoping I would see her, but she wasn't there. The door was closed just like her heart.

I began to remember how we use to be close to each other, how we promised to be there for each other, everything seemed a lie now. suddenly a flashback came to mind when I  misunderstood her with Dekker and for once my heart said that might be I am misunderstanding her again!! I love her and I must confess to her before it's too late!

SHAWNA'S POV:

AFTERNOON 

I was waiting for Felix impatiently in the garden as we decided to meet today for discussion. I was looking here and there as Junnie followed me saying-" Shawna? Have you heard the news?"

I came here running as she was panting. I looked at her with a confused face as I asked-" What news? Why are you running?.... Come sit first, calm down and tell me"

She sat beside me as she said-" Night Riders have been killing peoples all over the WitchLands"

I frowned as I asked-" isn't the kings and authorities are taking any steps?"

She nodded and said-" They are still searching. Luna Megan and Mr. Ben are working on the case. Have you not know about this yet?"

I nodded as I sadly pout and said-" I was too busy with Felix and today he was supposed to be here... And he is late". I looked once more towards the way hoping he would come now at any time.

Junnie frowned as she looked at me with weird eyes as I asked-" What?"

She replied in a worried tone-" aren't you believing Felix a too little more than you should?"

I ignored her looks as I keep watching the ways of Felix as I said-" Uhm... you are mistaking Junnie, he is a good person I am sure I am not doing anything bad by helping him. Besides You know how he had suffered so long, I just want to help him just like I have always helped you guys. Moreover, how can I just deny he is helping me so much? He is the reason I know now about my mom and I should know about my powers too!!! It isn't wrong to know about what is mine." I sighed as I looked at her with hopeful eyes-" I must  know my powers to save this country Junnie"

She gave me a weird look as she nodded and said slowly-" Okay..., just be careful okay?"

I quickly looked at her asking-" Are you not coming with us today?"

She nodded as she said-" No... I have to meet Brad today. Jenny and John's wedding will be held soon. I will be helping her. But don't worry I know you will succeed. I will meet you at night okay?"

I gave her a nod as I smiled a little hugging her one last time before she left. I waited for Felix for some time more as I stood up, walking towards the gate. It was evening now. I tapped my feet in frustration as I was thinking what was taking so long? As I finally saw him coming inside from the gate... He saw me too as he quickly came over. 

I quickly asked-" Did you find it?"

He smiled a little as he said-" Don't be impatient princess, we will find it"

I frowned and asked-" But you said, you are going to find it today? where have you been? have you not found it yet?"

His face turned serious as he replied-" I want you to come with me"

I asked-" where?"

" Somewhere where we would find answers" he replied.

I was impatient and I sighed heavily as I nodded my head in a yes. We sneaked out of the school secretly, as he took me somewhere"

PRIAM'S POV:

I walked out of my room only to find Shawna. I stood before her room and was about to knock as I heard a voice calling my name " Priam?"

I looked back and I saw Roderick. I replied-" Yes? What are you doing here Roderick?"

He came towards me as he said-" Well, I was just here to inform you that I saw Shawna leaving the school at this hour... I thought it's pretty dangerous to..."

I cute him off as I asked-" She left the school? Why? Is she alone? Do you know where she went?"

He nodded as he replied-" No, I have no idea much about this. But she was not alone, she was with our new student Felix. I thought you should know as we know how you feel towards her"

I blushed a little trying too hard to hide my flushed face as I scoffed and asked-" I-Is it too obvious?"

He smiled as he patted my shoulder and said-" Yes, you should confess to her before it is too late Priam"

I nodded as I walked off from there finding her towards the school gate. But I was too late. They already left. Fear spread in my heart thinking why she is with him again? Will she be safe? Arrghhh!! this girl never learns. She should have told me. I know I was busy but it is not like I would not help her no matter how busy I am. 

I sighed as I came back to school as I have no option left other than just wait for her.

SHAWNA'S POV:

NEAR THE TOWN ALLEY, WHITE SCALE KINGDOM PROVISION:

After some time, Felix and I reached a place near an alley of the town, where it looked like slums. I took a look at that place and I saw many people were living a difficult life. Few children were crying as their mothers were trying to feed them the leftovers. Many peoples were sick and a few of them were crying as I don't know the reason. 

My heart clenched as I saw them suffering. I wish I could help them to end their sufferings, but I couldn't understand who are they and why Felix bought me there? I passed by as I keep following him and a few people were staring at us.

Finally, we reached a small hut where Felix stopped and said-" We are here"

I looked at him and asked-" Where? What place is this? Why are we here?"

He replied in a serious tone-" you will know soon"

He went inside the hut as I followed behind him and saw a man was sitting in a bed with a small child. The child look sick and weak as her tiny figure was lying on the bed and the man was caressing her head.

Felix broke the silence and said-" Ron? How is Shyla now?"

He turned back at us as his eye shined to see Felix. He hugged him as he said after breaking the hug-" Felix? I was thinking when would you come again." He looked down at the girl and said-" Shyla is regaining her strength. She needs her  mother..."

I asked as I was having so many questions in my mind-" Well... What happened to her? Where is her mother?"

Ron looked at me with a straight face as he asked-" You must be Princess Parshawna?"

I nodded. He said while taking a deep breath-" Well, she is just someone like us, a slave. She is new here as she kept crying to go back home. She hasn't had any food for many days and thus she is weak"

I looked at her, her skin look so pale as her body look weak. Her lips were dried and she look sick. I asked while looking at them-" Where is her mother now? Why can't she come for her baby?"

Ron Sighed as he said-" Princess, we are slaves we are not supposed to go back home. And her mother... Is from the human world"

I frowned as I said-" Human world? Is she a human too?"

Felix replied-" A half-blooded Witch"

I understood as I looked at her with worried eyes and said-" She needs to go back. She will die if she stays like this. A baby needs her mother.!!!"

Ron replied-" We all want to, look around, princess, we are all slaves and have been forced to live here. we are from different worlds. The king and Queen bring us here and kept us as their salve, forbidding us to go back to our home forever"

I asked-" I don't understand..."

Ron took a deep breath as he said-" We are somehow related to WitchLands and were forced to serve here. Some of us are here, after losing our family and were just trying to survive, some of us are forced to be here and tortured."

Felix said in-between-" this is why Shawna will help us get back with our family. Right, Shawna?" He looked at me, as I looked at him blankly not knowing what to answer.

It is not that I don't want to help them, but I am not sure how and I was more worried about what if I failed. I was standing there looking at them blankly as Ron held my shoulders as he asked-" really? would you princess?"

I just nodded my head a little still standing in shock. But looking at little Shyle I took a deep breath and said-" I will help you guys"

Ron's face turned serious as he said-" It is not that easy princess"

I said-" I know, Felix had told me that I have to gain the power of The golden wand to break the portal barrier so that you guys can pass through it to your family without any boundaries anymore."

Ron nodded his head as he walked a few steps from me and said-" We have to reach the tomb"

I asked in curious-" Do you know where is the tomb?"

He turned back and looked at me and said-" Yes. I know"

I raised my eyebrow and asked-" You do? But h-how? I mean you are a sla..."

He cut me off by saying-" A slave? yes. I am a slave. But I worked for master Dunston long before he kicked me out"

You were slave of Professor Dunston?" I asked with a frown.

He nodded as he said-" Yes, He was my first master. I trusted him and followed his words. It was before he became the headmaster. But later he threw me away after a few years as was no longer useful for him. Since then I am here, taking care of them as my own family. During the stay, he took me once to the tomb"

I asked while frowning-" What? How this can be... Where is the tomb?"

He looked at me and replied-" It is situated in the center basement of The WWS."

"The tomb is in the WWS? why have not known then?" I asked as I exclaimed in shock.

He understood I was confused as he answered-" The tomb is the most sacred place in the WitchLands and thus is protected by none other than Master Dunston."

I asked-" How can we get there?"

He replied as he walked off a few steps-" It is not that easy, we have to take the key from Master Dunston's chamber and have to pass from the secret gate, only then we can get there. There is the book of Elis. You shall take it and break the barrier. Only the book of Elis knows the most secret possessions of this WitchLands"

This all made me frustrated as I was still confused about how many secrets are still to be open? Why did I not know about any of these? If I can gain my powers from the book of Elis, why would Dad and grandma never let me? Why did they always want to hide my real powers?

I was thinking all that as Ron said-" We have to do this quickly if we need to save her. She doesn't have much time. She must return to her family"

Felix came towards me and said-" I know, I have made you choose the hard way. I have asked you for something difficult for you, but if not for me, let's do this for them, for her?". His eyes were full of hope as well as sadness and concern for them.

I nodded agreeing to him while my eyes falls on Shyla's weak body lying on the bed. I cannot watch her die here. I have to help them. Besides, it will not harm any others, and I must know my real powers. I have the right to know. I took a deep breath as I said-" let's do this"

They smiled at me a little as they looked at each other in satisfaction as we went towards the WWS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
3M 69.7K 79
WATTY AWARD FINALIST - MOST POPULAR - PARANORMAL ROMANCE Awarded MOST READ 2013 achieving #1 ROMANCE, PARANORMAL, FANTASY, NON TEEN FICTION CHARTS. A...
74.2K 3.1K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...
65.4K 11.1K 122
🌟WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST 🌟WATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE 🌟WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST 🌟Editor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 🌟 Featured Wattpa...