Deep Thoughts/Late Night Thou...

By felixs_hoho

This is basically some things that i feel whenever i am just laying in my bed not being able to sleep. So, if... More

Crush..
Other People
Crush...Pt2
Crush pt. 3 (last part)
Falling apart
A daily lesson lol
You are perfect
I hate ppl

Empty...

6 0 0
By felixs_hoho

Here, i sit in the middle in my twin bed with only emptiness inside my body, my entire body feels hollow. The only thing i can rely on is myself, and what myself has to bring isn't anything great. I want to cry but the feeling just makes me depressed not needing to cry. Using a pillow is one way to trick yourself that you aren't lonely but it only works for a few days. Eventually you will just feel like a loner with no friends and just sit there thinking about all if your imperfections. Your head is filled with bad thoughts and anxiety saying "do they really like me? or are they just saying that to make me feel better" or "nobody likes me that is why my crush likes somebody else" you feel sorry for yourself and it is something that you cannot control. It is the fact that most of the time YOU are the one coming up with these thoughts, nobody actually thinks them. YOU are the one letting yourself down, YOU are just trying to find excuses, excuses, excuses. But there can always be that small spark of hope in your heart that will make you think that you are good enough, beautiful, and likable. So just believe in that spark of hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 51.8K 92
ආවා නම් කියෙව්වා නම් කමෙන්ට් එකක් දාලා පලයං...
37.3K 3.9K 78
" වීරන්කෙඩුව වලව්වේ පුංචි හාමු අවසරද මට......... පුංචි පැටියගේ චූටි අප්පච්චි වෙන්න " - නිලූෂ සත්සිදු -
21.5K 568 22
I write mainly for the ladies but if u have any requests I would be more than happy to write for you!
23.3K 878 74
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...