the girl with magic

By lexy190s

there was a girl named Alice who had been born with magic powers and she has two mates More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 8

5 1 0
By lexy190s

Alice looks at Adam and then at the two men and then she heads across the street.

As Alice reached the magic school she stopped in front of the Golden building and opened the front doors and slowly walked into the building nervously with Adam following closely behind her making sure that she doesn’t fall on the floor.

Adam feels like someone's watching them and he stops walking and looks around to make sure that no one's watching them and as they walk he asks "what's going on with this school because it feels like someone's watching us?"

Alice turns around and suddenly she hears someone growling from behind and she freezes because she knows that growling from anywhere and without looking at who growled she says "it's because there is someone watching us and he's standing behind me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3.1K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
3.4M 74.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
516K 20.2K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...