Golden Child(Hunter x ChildRe...

By MacuUwU

I don't know what to say for rn all I can say is BYEEEEEE~ More

Scenario #1
YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT-

Uhm. What do I do with it...?

430 7 3
By MacuUwU

This is before Hunter got rascal
Warnings:
Belos
Angst
Fluff
LGBTQ+
Transgender

Y/N is a couple months old

And Hunter is 15

If you feel uncomfortable with any of the above then skip or smth idk anyways enjoy and BYEEEE~!

HUNTERS POV:

I was just wondering the halls until I decided to ask Belos for permission to go out to the market for a while, which was like this:

'But why go out?'

'For a walk, uncle.'

'Fine. But take guards with you. Can't have you being hurt.'

'Yes uncle.'

So I'm in the market with the guards looking around until I hear a noise so I say:

'Go ahead I'll catch up, ok?'

'Yes golden guard!'

So I was left alone I looked towards the sound and saw something it was a box so I took the inspection into my own hands(literately) and opened it and saw:

'A baby?!'

Why was a baby all alone?! Reminds me of, myself before I was with Belos and-

'We heard you shout what's wrong?'

'It's a... baby.'

'Baby?!'

They said in sync as I show them the tiny child since I didn't know their gender or will make assumptions I'll just call them Y/N and use they/them for 'em.

'Go get clothes for them if you don't mind.'

'Of course!'

Then they ran off I looked at the baby they had e/c coloured eyes with s/c and it was like holding the world in my arms, then, it started to rain as soon as the guards came back saying we should get going since Y/N started crying I decided to change them when inside the castle and kept them in my cape nice and warm.

-Timeskip brought to you by Hunter digging his grave-

When we got there I went to my room with the bag of clothes and more essentials inside it and took Y/N to get changed. I decided on the frog onesie and rolled up the sleeves to have their hands there and put them in my bed and tucked them in and went to have a meeting with Belos

Y/NS POV:

I woke up and saw something different from the alley but no one so I waited until I got tired and-
*flops into bed*

Hunters POV:

I went into my room quietly to be cautious of N/N who woke up crying so as I walked to them I took off my mask and putting my cape aside and put them as my priority.

'Shhhhh.... It's ok I'm here you're not alone,'

I started rocking them while humming my favourite lullaby I used to hear when I was a little younger and they calmed down thankfully so I started to wrap a blanket around them and lay them back down as I get out of my uniform.

In which I still hum that tune, I don't wanna risk them waking up because of me. I'll be upset with myself after.

'Alright. I need to get you food and me too I guess while I read.'

And I give them a quick hug deciding weather to do what I'm thinking and so I end up doing it.

I have them a kiss on the forehead I couldn't resist their cuteness.

And with that I head to the kitchen to grab food.

I said hi to the cooks and grabbed the food and secretly grabbed something edible for Y/N. Waved goodbye and went back to my room quickly but not too quick so I'm suspicious.

When I got back I see N/N in a crying fit so I close the door quickly and go to them.

'Hey N/N~ Look what I got~!'

They then stop crying for a second see the food and do the cutest grabby hands that make me chuckle a bit and grab a spoon and attempt to feed them but their mouth doesn't open so I sigh and result in doing:

'Here comes the palisman~'

They finally open their mouth and I feed them and continue doing that for a while until I see they already ate half and decided I would save the rest for another time.
After I finished eating with them I changed into my pjs and brush my teeth and give N/N  cuddles in bed to help them sleep with them on top of my stomach while I hold them close to me because I'm paranoid as hell. Then I'm woken up.

And I start panicking because Y/N is crying so I calm down and hum to them again helps them and me fall asleep.

Next morning I wake up and put on my binder(listen I feel like he would be trans. My opinion don't hate on it please and ty. ;-;).
As I brush my teeth and check the time and have to quickly get dressed and realise I can't leave Y/N so unfortunately I have to take them with me or,
Result to asking a guard to watch them buuuut I don't trust anyone with them so I decide to hold them in my cape and have a pouch full of necessary things they need and wander the halls to the gate.

Until:
'Golden guard?'

'Yes Kiki?'

'I would like to know about your market trip.'

'Ok?.'
I say caustically as I put down Y/N and start talking until I'm interrupted by-

'So then I found-'

I felt hands tugging on my leg.

I look down to see an adorable N/N being clingy with their bright smile.

'This baby, well clingy baby.'

'Uh-huh.'
Kiki then walked away as I grab Y/N and nuzzle their nose and play around with them until I'm called to the emperor:

'Shoot why now...'

So I head there with Y/N... Oh no.. And I panicked in my head as I open the doors holding Y/N I gulp and decide to go for it.

I kneel on one knee I feel as though he might notice Y/N but while talking he doesn't but he will soon, as I go to my room I notice Y/N's asleep. Huh.
So I get changed and cuddle up with them, door was already shut so I didn't need to close it. And I make sure the lights are off but there's a tiny light on incase their scared of the dark but I gave them a forehead kiss and went to sleep as I did last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...