polaroid, stu macher

Von stqrs4finnick

𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏,, a loving couple, a film geek, a perfect blonde cheerleader... Mehr

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ༞ sʟᴀsʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ
ᴛᴡᴏ༞ ᴛᴀᴄᴛ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ༞ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ༞ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ
ғɪᴠᴇ༞ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅɪᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴋ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ༞ ʜᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀɪɴs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ༞ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs
ɴɪɴᴇ༞ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ
ᴛᴇɴ༞ ғɪɴᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ༞ ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
sequal !

sɪx༞ ᴍɪʟʟᴇɴɪᴜᴍ

11.1K 318 82
Von stqrs4finnick

     Kimberly weaved around the right isles of the convenient store. "Billy gonna be there tonight?" She could hear Sidney ask from merely ten feet away.

     She turned her cart, tossing a big bag of blue and red Doritos into it. "He better not be. I told Stu to keep his mouth shut." She explained, pushing the cart towards Tatum for her to throw her own items in.

     "Yeah, I think we can live without everyone's All American for one night."

     Sidney rubbed her finger tips against her forehead. "Billy's right, you know. Whenever he touches me I just can't relax." She half-heartedly mumbled, trailing the balls of her feet on the ground with each step she took.

     Tatum swung her arms around in a shrug. "So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mother's untimely death. It's not a big deal, Sid. You'll thaw out."

     Sidney grimaced as she pulled open a fridge door at the end of an isle, handing small tubs of ice cream flavors to Kimberly to place into the cart. "I know. It's just, he has been so patient with me. How many guys would put up with a girl whose sexually anorexic?" She sighed, letting the door close behind her.

     Kim frowned. "Billy and his penis don't deserve you, okay?"

     Sidney almost let herself laugh as she followed her up to the checkout. "You guys head up with Dewey, I'm gonna meet Randy and Stu at Blockbuster. Pick up some videos for tonight, alright?" Kim asked, rolling the cart up to the checkout line.

     Tatum nodded, taking the cart from her and shooing her away playfully. "That fine. We'll met you at Stu's."

     "Perfect."

     Kimberly entered the video store- which was much more crowded than usual- just as an employee with a cart stacked with VHS's.

     "Kimmy!" The employee waved. Kim returned the favor, pushing passed the little mob of people and stepping into the isle where her friend stood.

     "It's packed tonight." She observed, looking around.

     Randy shrugged, agreeing. "We had a run in the mass murder section." He told as he began to stack the VHS' and put them in their place on the shelves.

     The two sat for a moment, their eyes locked on each other's before a voice startled them. "Hey, girl."

     Stu popped out from the isle behind her, latching his arms around her neck and making sneering eyes over at Randy. "You find anything good yet?" She sighed in defeat as Stu chuckled.

      Stu shrugged, letting her lose to dig into Randy's pile of returns.

      Randy licked his dry lips, shoving VHS' onto the shelves aggressively. "So, uh, looking for anything particular?" He asked half-heartedly.

      Stu looked down onto Kim, letting her chose. She froze. "Oh, uh, I don't know. I was kind of hoping you could pick some of your favorites out or something. You are the master."

     Randy nodded, pushing his cart around the isle. "I'm thinking Halloween. Marathon the Scream Queen herself." He shrugged, pushing his cart through the tight isles, letting Stu and Kim follow close behind.

     "You boys and your love for Jamie Lee." Kim sighed, picking up some VHS' and placing them on the stacks to help him out.

     Stu half scoffed, picking up a VHS Randy had freshly set down. "That's just human nature, babe. You love me and I love Jamie Lee."

     Randy and Kim both shot darts into his head. "Excuse you?" Kim snapped, making him look up at her.

     His giddy grin fell. "Aw, you know I was just playing." He defended, going to snake his arms around her waist again, but she pushed alway.

     "Who the hell told you I love you?" She joked in a sneering manner. Stu's arms fell and Randy let out a snort.

      "I'll be in the horror section. Randy, you're welcome to join me as soon as you're finished over here."

     She trotted away, not giving a second look over at the taller, blonder boy who stood dumbfounded next to him. "Ouch." He mocked before pulling the VHS from Stu's hand and placing it back on the shelf.

     Stu gritted his teeth, leaning onto the shelves and placing his head into his hand. "Coming to my fiesta tonight?" He asked, keeping his tone as cool as possible.

     Randy shrugged. "Yeah, off early. Curfew and stuff." He explained. rolling his cart to the next section of the shelf.

     "Hey!" A blond haired girl appeared to the left of them. "Uh, what's the werewolf movie with ET's mom in it?" She asked, pulling the backpack strap on her shoulders up.

     Randy pointed behind her but something caught his eye. He cleared his throat to answer. "The Howling. Horror, straight ahead."

     The girl nodded and walked away, but Randy had his eyes glued in the same direction. "That's in poor taste." He mumbled.

     "What?" Stu asked, sliding down the roof of the shelf. Randy pulled his attention to the horror section, where'd he just pointed, where Billy happened to be standing. A group of girls surrounding him.

     "If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath, would you be standing in the horror section?"

     Stu's jaw fell only a tad bit, and he turned back over to Randy. "It was just a miss-understanding. I mean, he didn't do anything." He assured.

     Randy scowled, rubbing the handle to his cart. "You are such a little lapdog!" He exclaimed. "He's got killer printed all over his forehead."

     Stu made a face. "Ow, okay! Really?" He let his expression rest. "Why'd the cops let him go, smart guy?" He asked, picking his head up and pulling his hands apart.

     "Obviously they don't watch enough movies! This is standard horror movie stuff. Prom Night revisited, man."

     Stu frowned, disbelieving. "Yeah? Why would he want to kill his own girlfriend?" He asked, his voice sounded softer now.

     Randy tossed his arms in the air. "There's always some stupid bullshit reason to kill your girlfriend!"

     This drew the attention of dozens of customers, including Kim. Her head shot up from the shelf she was searching, and she peered over at them from isles away. She wondered what they could possibly be talking about.

     Randy's voice got lower, and it was harder to hear again, so she inched closer, hoping they wouldn't see her and interrupt. "That's the beauty of it all. Simplicity! Besides, if it gets too complicated, you lose your target audience."

     Stu rolled his eyes. "Well, what's his reason?" He cocked his head towards Billy.

     Randy shrugged. "Maybe Sidney wouldn't have sex with him." He guessed, making Stu shoot up from the shelf a second time.

     "Ha! Yeah, she saving herself for you, right?" He asked, bobbing his head dramatically.

     "Maybe." Randy's face turned almost serious. "You think now that Billy tried to mutilate her, you think Sid would go out with me?" He asked.

     Stu laughed, but then stopped suddenly. "No. I don't." He mocked. Randy titled his head. "What about Kimmy?"

     Stu's taunting expression turned sour, and his posture fell. "What?"

     "What?" Randy repeated. He grabbed the handle of his cart, and started pulling it backwards.

     "Did you hit your head?" Stu retorted, frowning. Randy scorned. "Oh, Are you guys official? I hadn't realized." He asked, pretending to be clueless.

     Stu's eyes turned narrow and he twitched his lip. "You're getting bolder and bolder, Meeks."

     Randy huffed, but before he could even attempt an argue back, Kim was trudging back over. "You wanna know what I think?"

     Stu and Randy both shot each other icy glances. "I think it's her dad." She exhaled, throwing a VHS to Stu for him a examine. "Last copy of Prom Night. How convenient."

     Stu pointed at her. "You're onto something. I mean, why can't they find her pops, man?"

     Randy rolled his eyes. "Because he's probably dead. His body will be popping up in the last reel somewhere. Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out." Stu and Kim both gave him dude-the-whole-store-is-staring-at-you-shut-the-fuck-up looks. "The police are always off track with this shit, if they'd watch Prom Night they'd save time!"

     Randy pointed to the movie in Stu's hands, flicking the cover. "There's a formula to it. A very simple formula! Everybody's a suspect!" He started yelling again.

     Stu tossed his arm around Kim's neck, and he made reassuring faces at all the the scared civilians watching them. He pointed to Randy, and then mouthed "he's high" with a laugh.

     "The father, the principal, the town derelict-"

     "Which is you." Stu pointed out as he and Kim followed him down the isle again. Kim had stopped paying much attention though, and he eyes scanned through the rows of videos.

     Randy continued. "So, while they're off investigating a dead end, Billy, whose been written off as a suspect, is busy planning his next hunting expedition." He hummed.

     Kim snorted, keeping her eyes on the movies as she kept down the isle. And then she bumped into a tall muscular figure, disrupting her search.

     "How do we know you're not the killer?" Billy asked, moving Kim aside to get in Randy's face.

     Randy gulped, nearly dropped the stack of VHS's in his hands. "Uh, hi, Billy." He greeted solemnly.

     Billy inched closer. "Maybe your movie-freaked mind finally lost its reality button?" He suggested. His voice had dropped octaves downward.

     Randy shrugged, trying to laugh it off. "You're absolutely right. If this were a horror movie, I'd be the prime suspect." He affirmed.

     Kim studied the scene closely before stepping forward. "Billy, come on. That's enough." But Stu had grabbed around her waist again, pulling her back.

     "Stu! Quit. Alright, Billy. That's enough." She went on, but it seemed as if no one around her was listening at all.

     Stu laughed. "And what would be your motive?" Randy shrugged again, setting down the videos. "It's the millennium. Motives are incidental." He assured.

     Billy chuckled, pinching the tip of Randy's nose. "Millennium. I like that, that's good." He tapped his palm to his cheek and then made his way to the opposite side of the store.

     Randy's tenseness eased, and Kim closed her opened mouth. "What the hell was that?" She exclaimed, not caring if Billy heard.

     Randy inhaled through his teeth, turning back to Stu.

     He pointed, "now, you're telling me that's not a killer?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

137K 3.6K 21
Charlotte Wilson is a junior at Woodsboro High School, with a tendency to keep to herself. Her home life is rough, and her school life isn't much bet...
455K 16.9K 64
When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your group of friends set out to uncover this...
34K 868 11
______ ❝ don't blame me love made me crazy if it doesn't you ain't doing it right ❞ In which Lyla Meeks wants out of Woodsboro, but a certain boy is...
14.1K 272 11
The quit town of Woodsboro or it was before a series of murders.. Everyone's a suspect There was only one killer right? Possibly Two? Wrong there...