"Yandere High with EVIL Step...

By AuthorK_0004

The Yandere High School. One of the most Popular schools in the World And BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet... More

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". #Part 1.
# Part 2. "War on....!!".
#Part 3. "Third Wheel...?? "
#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "
#Part 5. "Happy New year"
#Part 6. "Before The Hell Awakes"
#Part 7: "I'm Awake.."
#Part 8 {1/2} : "The Game Begins"
#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"
#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"
#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".
#Part 11. "Crime Partner".
#Part 12. "Untamed "
#Part 13: " Stay In Torn"
#Part 14: "Happy Marriage"
#Part 15: "Play with Fire"
#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"
#Part 17: "Real Hyun Bin 1/2"
#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"
#20: "Daydreams"
#Part 21:"Devil Eyes Come 1/4"
#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"
#Part 23:"Devil Eyes Come 3/4"
#Part 24:"Devil Eyes Come 4/4"
#Part 25:"Rivalry"
#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"
Part 27:"Y/n's Day"
#Part 28:"Profanities"
#29:"Harmony ??"
#Part30:"Stupid B!tch"
#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"
#Part 32:"Comfort"
#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"
#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"
#Part 35:"Deep End".
#Part 36:"Hold On,I still need You"
#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"
#Part 38 : "Naked"
#Part 39: "Insanity"
#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"
#Part 41:"Blood Tears".
#Part 42:"Warning Signs"
#Part 43:"She knows"
#Part 44:" They and I"
#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"
#Part 46 :"Reckless"
#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"
#Part 48:"Promises"
#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"
#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"
The Yandere Ending

#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".

8.3K 611 153
By AuthorK_0004

Note.
Do Vote 🌟 !!

*Author K POV*...

You two we're continuesly tryi'n to Find signal service But Everything was in vain...

Hyun bin: Seriously..!! There is no signal...What the heck we're supposed to do..! Ya know it's All because of You Yoon Y/~~

Hyun bin stopped at the word When He Noticed You Breathing heavily....

Hyun bin: Now What's wrong with you..?

Actually it's Just Been weaks Since the accident , You Are Still recovering and medicine Are really important for You, But Right now Your medicines Are Not With You and because of That Your Body is gettin' weak and lack of strength, You lost your balance and was about to Fell on ground But Hyun bin Quickly Holded you.....

Hyun bin: Yahh..? The Heck is Wrong With Ya..?

Y/n: L~Leave Me~~

Hyun bin Looked at Your weak Face, a faded sign of Worry appeared on His Face....No Matter How Cruel, Evil and Saicastic Hyun bin is...At The end of the Day He have a heart, He's a dad.....

Hyun bin: I Think You Need some Fresh air...!

Hyun bin helped Ya to stand up again, He's eyes Landed on the wooden log On the Roadway, He Walked You there and Made You sit on log and Stood in front of you.....

You're Body was So weak That you couldn't Even sit without a Support, Hyun bin noticed This, He Sighed in Annoyence.....

Hyun bin: I Hate This....

He Sat Beside You, He hesitatingly Kept your Head on His Shoulder......

Hyun bin is Heartless Cold Devil for the world But Still he is Warm Hearted For His kids, And for you...He Hate You Just like You do Him...But Still you're His Step Daughter.....

Hyun bin: Yahh...*Soft tone*.. Don't Close Your Eyes.. Stay conscious...!!

Y/n: I can't...I ~~Wanna Fall asleep... I'm Tired..! *Almost whispered*...

Hyun bin: Didn't I said~~...*eyes Stucked at the sky*...Yahh Look at the Sky..Look How beautiful it is...!

You had no strength But Still you Slowly moved your Head and Looked at Sky, Your Head Still on Hyun Bin's shoulder...

Hyun bin: It's Beautiful...!

He smiled, For The Damn first Not Saicasticly, Or evily , Just a Small Soft smile. .

Y/n: It's really beautiful....Mah Dad~~....Love stars...!

Hyun bin Looked at you and slightly Smiled....

Hyun bin: I Knew Your Dad From the Beginning...He was kind Man But He was Just Too Much Kind to be Mah Friend..!

Y/n: *saicastic whine*..At least...He was a Best For Me..!

Hyun bin: Whatever..But Mr Yoon Must be really Proud of Ya..!

You can't believe For a second That Hyun bin Said That...

Y/n: Do You....... Really Love mah Mom..?

Hyun bin: I Do..! I was always busy in Work, I didn't get Time to Fall in Love and THose Love dovey things, But Then I met few kids, I don't know But I felt Like I found a reason to Stay Up...! Then I Adopted em' and Now' They Are Your Step siblings..! But Then I Met Ye Jin, that time' She was a Cold Attitude Businesswomen..! And that's the moment' I understood she's for Me...! *Smile at Sky*...

Y/n: You're so Evil..! You love Mah mom But You want her to stay underneath Your Shoes...!

Hyun bin: For Me... That's Love..!

Y/n:*Small Smirk*...But I'm always There to Ruin Up Your Plan..!

Hyun bin: Yeah.... That's Why I Hate You..But~~

Hyun bin noticed that you fell asleep..He Smiled and again' Looked at the Sky...

Hyun bin: I Must say....Your a Strong Enemy.... It's Great to Have a enemy like You...~~... Maybe Someday We can Resolve our Grudges..!

*At Mansion*

Ye Jin: It's already Morning...? Where are They..?

Maid: Don't Worry Ma'am..! Drivers already Departured to em'...!

*meanwhile Step Siblings*...

Lisa: Okay lemme Guess..... Maybe Till now They would have Chocked Each other..!

Jungkook: Or Maybe Y/n....Did Somethi'n to Dad..?

Yeri: The Hell You're Talki'n..?

Jimin: I know What He means.... Maybe What Y/n didn't Killed us because She want to take revenge on Dad...?

Jennie, Irene, Suho, Jin: That Doesn't Make Sense..!

Kai: But What If Y/n really Did Somethi'n to Dad..?

Sehun: C'mon We Know....Y/n is psycho But Not Cruel ..!

D.O:*Rolled eyes*... I'm Out of This sh*t...!

Ye Jin: Here They Are...!!

Step siblings: *Shocked as Hell*...Woahhh....??!!

Everyone's Jaw dropped As they saw Hyun bin entering the house with  carrying Unconscious Y/n on his Back, Hyun Bin puts Y/n's Body on Couch and Everyone Rushed towards em'....

Ye Jin: What Happened to her..?

Hyun bin:*to maids*.. Bring Her medices...!

Maid: Yes sir~~

Rose: What's With her Dad..?

H

yun Bin: Don't Worry..? At least She isn't dead..?

Maid brought the medices and Ye Jin quickly fed you Medice, Soon You Started to gain Consciousness and You slowly Opened your Eyes.....

Wendy: You Okay..??

You sat straight And looked at You Mom who was worried as Hell Not Just Your Mom But Your Step siblings we're Also Worried........

Y/n:*looked Away*... I'll be Goin' to Mah Room..!

Ye Jin: But~~

Before Ye Jin Could Complete her sentence Hyun bin Pulled Her into a Hug...

Hyun bin: I Missed ya...~~

Taehyung: Aww... Now What about us..?

Ye Jin:*Giggled*..Come...!

Your Step Siblings Joined a warm and Lovely hug With the parents, You Looked at Em' for a while then you Turned around, You Slightly Smiled Since They all Are together and happy...You Took a Deep Breath and was about to leave But....

Maid: Look... How Cute They Are..!

Servant: Right...! Now This Family and is Happy Family...!

Author K: Wait~~..What..!! No..!! Happy family is Not comin' This Soon..! Lemme add More spice in This Story...!

.....!?!: YOON Y/N..!

Everyone stopped Their actions as well as You, Everyone Looked at the Owner of the Voice and Found....

A Girl Standin' on the Entrance Way.....

....!?!: *Smirk*...Hey everyone..! I'm Son Lily...!*Smirked at You*....Y/n's Sister..!

Everyone was Shocked as Hell to hear Her and especially You after the sentence "Y/n's Sister"....

Hyun bin: Who Are you..? And Why the Hell you're Here...?

That Lily Attitudinaly Rolled eyes and Walked towards you.... She Stood Right in front of you stari'n Deep in your eyes, And you can clearly see Hatered in Her Eyes, While you are seeing Her For the first time...

She widely Smirked and....

Lily: I'm Here for You....!

Y/n: I Don't know you...?

Lily: Don't Worry... From Now on...You won't be Ever be able to Forget Me ...? *Smirk*....

To be continued......

Note:
I guess I'm Going to be late for further updates Because I again' Destroyed Mah phone...😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 340 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...
7.5K 883 46
After a terrible break up leading to horrible, unforgettable things, Jamie Samuels moves to live with her sickly grandmother. Starting at a new scho...
421 19 17
MAFIA LOVERS βˆ† λ§ˆν”Όμ•„ μ• ν˜Έκ°€ βˆ† Book 1 βˆ†βœ”οΈ (Completed) " A S I N G L E L I E D I S C O V E R E D I S E N O U G H T O C R E A T E D O U B T...
4.5K 100 17
Let's see the life of a girl whose brothers are her teachers ~Who made this Junglebook a teacher? ~Who let you get in high school? And how dare you...