Super kings and their Thala

By Rhiya_8

As the title says this book is all about thala and his super kings!!! May include some other teams also... Bu... More

Missed Me??
HE BELIEVES IN ME!!
Biryani😍😍😍😋
From watches ....... To memorable matches
The insecure me
It's not Shardul...
A Tale Of Truth
The unknown tale-2
The greatest Surprise ❤️
The greatest surprise-2

The unknown Tale

848 46 15
By Rhiya_8

As maahi bhai just proved jad how much he means to him here are some moments of them together.

Warning: it's just fiction so I took all the liberty of imagining. No offense. Might be crazy and cheesy. I've already warned you so don't tell that I didn't warn you before. It's just my own imagination.

2019 WC- Semi final

Jadeja was sitting on the terrace with an emotionless face. Just like nothing happened. Yes he doesn't cry, yes he doesn't show the sadness but at the end he was also a human. A human who have built a toughest exterior. A human who doesn't show his emotions. A humans who cries to himself. A human who thinks he doesn't need anyone. But he know, he know he need someone to went out his weird feelings in his stomach. The feelings which is a mixture of sadness, guilt, angry,disappointment, broken hearts and broken dream of billions of people.

He was just staring at the sky. He doesn't want to show his feelings to anyone so he just informed his wife who was puting his lil girl to sleep. She also didn't budge him more since she know that he needs some space and he will be back. Even if he isn't then there is a person who can pull him out from his misery.

It was late in the night and almost everyone were settled in their rooms. Though the sleep was faraway from everyone but everyone were a bit settled since their maahi bhai assured them that thi time would pass and they will shine soon. As maahi bhai assured everyone and checked on all of them, he made his way to terrace. He know he have the much bigger task than this, consoling the broken soul, sorry broken jadeja. It's the toughest job but he loved jadeja equally too just like others. Infact may be more.

He went and sat beside jad.

M: Jad jad!! *Tapping shoulder*

J: bhai.... (Broken tone) what are you doing here bhai?? You must be sleeping right??

M: how can I sleep without having a talk with you.
Jad just looked away, cause he can't hold his emotions before this man.

M: still thinking about today's match??

J: *still not looking* ummm....

M: it happens jad, loosing is always a part of the game. We have done everything that was in our hands. Everything will return to its place. Just it needs time.

J: when bhai?? When??? Why can't I do it bhai?? Why??

M: *taken aback* what are you speaking jad??

J: what did you always tell me bhai?? That India needs a finisher and you choose me out of all. You trusted me with all your heart. Bu...but me.... *Bends his head to avoid his tears* just ...just failed to finish the matches.... First for csk in the final.... Then now...... Why me ?? Bhai?? Why can't I do the thing I've been choosen for. *Chocked*

M: *just hugs jadeja* you never really failed jad!! I've always said you. Didn't I?? That this is a sport you either win or learn. You never really loose a game. Yes we have failed to deliver jad but still you have many chances to prove. There are many icc tournaments jad!! I believe you.. in no time our team will shine back again jad!!

J: you think maahi bhai??*burying his face in his big bro's shoulder*

M: I don't think jad. I know, you just need time to pull ourselves together. Hmmm???

J: hmmmm.

M: Just don't blame yourself jad, you have tried everything that was in your hands. It's just that it wasn't our day!! Try to forget it jad though I know it would be hard... But you need to pull yourself up right??

J: I would like to say same thing to you bhai.

M:???? *Broke the hug and looked at him in confuse*

J: I know I'm not closer to you like vi but I know what my elder brother is facing through his voice. While consoling others you forgot about yourself bhai!! You also needs to stop taking blame on you bhai!!

M: *teary eyes* I...I....

J: *hugging back again* you tried your best bhai!! I've never seen a finisher like you. Your the strongest man I've ever seen in my life bhai please don't show your tears to me. It makes me feel weak. You were, you are, you will always remain the best ever finisher in the world bhai!! Just shoo away your thoughts!!

M: *wiping away his tears* I've never dreamt that one day you will talk this sensibly jad *chuckling* toh chaloo kana katha heiii

J: *coming back from the hug* you still didn't have your food?? How can you be this carelesps bhai??

M: you mean I'm being like you??

J: ha??

M: I know that you too didn't have your food jad. So just follow me to my room.

They went to ms room and ordered food. While having their dinner ms was deep in thought when jad asked

J: what are you thinking bhai??

M:*so lost in thoughts* you need to pull yourself to support cheeku in my absence jad!!

J: WHAT????

M:*snapped out and scolded himself for spilling the beans* n..nothing j..jad *not looking at jad*

J: Bhai sach sach batao what are you thinking?? And don't you dare to lie to me bhai

M: I.. I.. was just thinking to take a break from cricket

J: bhai you just said me not to take blame on myself and here you are doing the same thing.

M: no no jad I was thinking of this from a long time irrespective of the result...

J: and??

M: ???

J: what are you going to do??

M: maybe taking up farming or army training or something like that.

J: No.. no way bhai please don't do this bhai we can't be without you!! *Broken voice*

M: I'm not going anywhere jad it's just a short break from cricket.

J: promise

M: I can't jad!! But I'll try to comeback as soon as possible. Will make sure to be in t20wc soon after ipl. But just can't promise you jad. You know everything has an end and we just don't...(got cut off in middle)

J: just don't speak of those things bhai!! You have plenty of cricket left in you. I want to finish many more games with you and get many wickets through your stumpings. This team is incomplete without you bhai!!

M: jad try to under...

J: No bhai stop all this talks you are just taking a short and returning to the cricket and that's final. Ok??

M: We will see jad🙂

***************************************** Not going to write his reaction on retirement since I want to write it in my other book.
CSK vs SRH

The whole of India saw the greatest finisher ever to see struggling on the field. He was dehydrated, he was tired, he couldn't stable his breath, but still he fought, he fought till the end. Though he lost it but he held his head high since he didn't leave the war in the middle. Everyone watching the match shocked seeing dhoni like this and one person regretted the most for taking the break and leaving his team for his family. Another person from the dugout couldn't see his mentor and elder brother like this and was angry with himself for throwing his wicket.

Soon after the match, the second the team reached the hotel many phones buzzed and everyone know it was only for one man. It's for knowing how their elder bro is ??

After assuring his family and younger brothers that he was fine he looked around the room to find almost half of the team in his room with worried and tired look.

M: guys I'm alright you all need rest so please go and take rest. Let's talk about other things tomorrow (and before any one could open thier mouth) and I promise I'll take care of myself. So please go and take rest.

Knowing that he also needs rest everyone started to leave the room with giving all the instructions of taking caring of himself and to call them if anything is needed. The last two persons were Sam and jad. Sam was totally devastated since he was with Ms on the field and was witness of his trouble in breathing . Dhoni assured him and sent him to his room.

He turned around to find his emotionless jad. He knew he don't say anything open and he didn't even speak a word after what happened. He instead called sonu to ask how was ms doing!!

M: Jad I'm alright. You don't need to get tensed for me

J: who said I'm tensed for you??

M: you know you need not to ask someone about my well being when you are just a room away.. I know that you have called sonu to know how I am ??

J: wh..who sa..said never mind sonu must have said you he can't even hide anything from you * muttering the last part*

M: *raising a brow* You do know that even if sonu didn't tell me I would know about it right?? * Pulling him in a hug*

J: mmm... Welll...

M: you wanna say something??

J: no..noo.ughhh fine .. I called him because you only share your pain with him. You lie to us that you are fine when you aren't. He is the only one who can make you say the truth.

M: no ja..*got cut off*

J: I understand because you don't want anyone of us to worry for you. But I just want to convey that I may not be sonu bhai who can make you spill the truth but I am me who can see your pain and pls bhai don't get ill I can't see you like that. We may loose the match but bhai we still have the chance to make into playoffs. So please bhai don't take burden upon you.

Ms was shocked to listen these words from jad. He broke the hug and looked at jad with so much amusement causing jad to confuse

J: what??

M: when did you grow up jad???

J: *frowning* what do you mean??? When was I not grown up??

M: uhh I just meant you have changed so much!! *Biting his inner cheek to avoid smiling*

J: between how about a prank on Deepak tomorrow!! Will you team up with me?

M:😑😑 I take back my words?? You are the same jad *face palm*

J:*grinning* *catching his shoulders and turning him to the bed* good night bhai!!

(Part 2 will be coming soon. Sorry if I bored you but I'm just obsessed with this bond😝😝😝.

Pls vote and comment)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 371 11
The Title is the most accurate description lol. Can contain any cricketer from any era or team
8.9K 495 24
This book is like a tribute to a legend and my idol. It'll be like my personal feelings regarding some things related to MSD and also information abo...
9.3K 769 11
A Prank that changed everything...for them.. Story of Ab de Villiers and Rohit Sharma i.e the AbRo and their unexpected bond...from envy to amity
37.7K 2.7K 42
This story revolves around 4 mafia brothers who have fallen in love with other 4 brothers what will happen when 4 brothers who are king of the mafia...