All about new house 🏘️☠️

By Riza_aalim

Ok for kartiks wedding malhotra's wanted to renovate their house so they shifted to a house which is a evil p... More

Malhotra's new house 🏘️
Part 2 the store room
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 sudden twist ☠️
Part 11 face to face with 🧟
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17 (here comes the ghost )
Part 18 ( sachayi ki pehle seedi )
Part 19 ( The end of the game )

Ending explanation 🥂🤭

167 14 4
By Riza_aalim

So as I stopped as suspense thriller 😂 let me reveal it here 😌✌️. 
So actually the person who actually helped them with only voice was the priest who died because of that ghost .
And the ending ki manya wali paheli ;- the reason is so many people got died by the hands of ghost . It was one among them in her body. 
And Sonu's mystery :- it was one of the died soul who wanted to be free . It opened the door !
And last one :-  the names on the photo was of died people ! And by burning it the power she got from the died people was finished 🤣.
Bas itna hi.  Abh koi aur doubt hai toh comment mein poochlena . Aur batao bachho kahani sahi main kaisi thi ?

Please do vote 🙈😂👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.6K 36
This story is about how ishqaan get's seprated with kartik Lots of drama emotion's romance love Is been shown .. Do read my story ..... It's just m...
85K 4.1K 56
A collection of short stories on Ishqaan cuz I'm low key obsessed with them 😚 I HUMBLY REQUEST THAT PLEASE DON'T COPY/POST MY WORK ANYWHERE...EVEN W...
13K 1.3K 20
fanfication
1.8K 161 13
An Incident Changed Her Completely.. From Chubby, Chirpy, Goofy To Rude, Arrogant, Heartless.. On The Other Hand He Is Funny, Cute, Talkative Just Ho...