Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Talk
Family
Fireworks
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Do my best
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
Results
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Will He Be Happy?
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Become a Memory
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Mr. Nakano

2K 53 7
By Gale4Lifes

A Mall
(Y/N) POV

What I'm doing in a mall? Well, long story short, Nino and Yotsuba asked me with their shopping.

I was bringing a sack of rice.

Me: Why you guys brought me too?

Nino: There's a sale today. And since you are a man, we brought you so you can help us bring the rice.

She said while walking beside me. Yotsuba was the one that pushing the trolley.

Me: Why I'm not surprised?

I then noticed there were lot of black chocolate in the trolley.

Me: Isn't the black chocolate a bit much?

Yotsuba: It's a request from Miku. It's still only January so she's a bit ahead of herself.

Nino: Anyway, let's go checkout.

Suddenly Yotsuba ran away from us.

Yotsuba: Gotta use the restroom!

We just sighed and continued walking with Nino pushing the trolley.

Nino: (Y/N)-boo, I want to ask something.

Me: What?

Nino: In that movie that you and Ichika acted together. During the scene on the bridge, you said that you're gonna go to Stanford University and you're gonna take law course. Was it part of the script or...

Me:*sighs* Well, I want to tell you later, but since you already ask... That wasn't part of the script.

Nino: I see.

We continued walking quietly.

Me: I've been accepted to Stanford and I'm gonna skip a year to study abroad.

Nino: What?!

She stopped walking and looked at me in disbelief. I tried my best to not make eye contact with her.

Me: I'll leave in four months.

Nino: So in four months you'll leave us for four years?

Me: You can put it like that.

Nino: Did the other four already know about this?

Me: Well...

She took my chin and forced me to look at her in the eyes.

Me:*sighs* Ichika only know about I'll go to Stanford, but she didn't know I'll leave in four months. The other three still didn't know anything.

Nino: When you're gonna tell them?

Me: I dunno. The last day of our future field trip maybe?

She let go of me and continued pushing the trolley.

I just followed her from behind.

Nino: You always hide very important things. Why is that?

Me: No particular reason. At least this time I told you.

Nino: Hmph.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N)'s POV

We just done paying everything they bought.

And I had hard time since there were some girls asked for my autograph. Well, the movie I was in was a smash hit.

And each time there were girls approached me, I felt bloodlust coming from Nino. Scary.

Me: So...

Nino:*looks away* Don't wanna talk to you!

Must be mad because of the fangirls.

Me:*nervous smile* Are you... Mad at me...?

Nino: You are officially my boyfriend since I managed to make you confessed to me. Of course I'm mad.

Me:*nervous smile* Then I'm sorry, okay?

Nino:*crosses arms* Hmph!

Seriously, what should I do now?

Without thinking, I patted her head. She startled a little.

Me:*smiles* Look, I'm sorry, okay? If you don't like it, then I'll stop with my acting career.

Nino: W-Well... You don't need to go that far... If you like acting... Then I have no right to stop you...

Me: Does that mean you forgive me?

Nino:... Yeah...

Me:*smiles* Glad to hear that.

I took my hand back and look around.

Me: Now where is Yotsuba? Did she got lost or what?

Nino: I can't deny that possibility.

Me: Well, let's go to-

When I looked into a cafe, someone caught my attention.

Me: Hey, isn't that Itsuki?

Nino: Hmm?

She looked at the same direction as me.

Nino: Yeah...

Me: And who is that man sitting across her?

Nino: That's papa.

Me: Eh?

Nino: Let's eavesdropping on them.

She said and walked into the cafe. I just followed her from behind.

Those two didn't notice us. We sat not too far from them.

Mr. Nakano: I'll turn a blind eye to what you girls did. But it seems that you haven't been able to even have a proper meal recently. Please tell your sisters this: please come home immediately.

Itsuki: Does that include him?

Mr. Nakano: You mean Hayashi-kun?

Me*thought*: So he already know, huh?

Mr. Nakano: This is a matter within our family, let's not forget that Hayashi-kun is nothing more than an outsider. And to be clear, I hate him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nino: So...

Itsuki*thought*: So childish...!!

Nino*whispering*: Just what did you do to papa?

Me: Err...

I recalled my last conversation with Mr. Nakano.

"Just act like a real parent for once, goddammit!!"

Me: I just... Politely gave him a piece of my mind...

A waitress approached us.

Waitress: Sir, we ask that you place your order before you take a seat.

Me: A latte, if you don't mind.

Waitress: Of course, sir.

She walked away.

Itsuki: We cannot go back yet. (Y/N)-kun is far too involved with us to be considered an outsider at this point. At least let us live by our own means until the next examinations.

Mr. Nakano: What do you exactly mean by "living by our own means"? This is just my assumption, but I think Hayashi-kun also asks for money from his family once in a while.

Nino looked at me.

Me: He's wrong. It's true I still make contact with my family all these years, but we just had a conversation, that's it. I never asked them for money since I started living alone.

Itsuki: Like you said, it's just your assumption. We never know until we ask the person himself.

Mr. Nakano: Then how about this? I will allow Hayashi-kun back into the house... And reinstate him as a tutor.

I just looked at the table in front of me quietly.

Itsuki: Eh?

My order arrived.

Mr. Nakano: However he will work in tandem with a friend of mine who is a seasoned tutor. And Hayashi-kun will act as her support. What I've suggested have no downsides for you all. And I'm sure there were parts that could not be covered since it's just one person tutoring the five of you.

Itsuki: But everyone is putting in their best efforts in the current situation.

Mr. Nakano: Do you actually think Yotsuba-kun can avoid failing? I have already looked at the results from the second semester's, but what's your opinion? Personally, I don't think it's possible for her.

I just took a sip of my latte quietly.

Me:*put down the cup* It's not wrong to doubt someone, but he don't put any trust in Yotsuba and that pisses me off.

Suddenly...

Yotsuba: We can do it.

Yotsuba who came out of nowhere cut into those two's conversation.

Yotsuba: If we're together with (Y/N)-kun, we can do it.

Itsuki: Yotsuba!

Yotsuba: We want to achieve this with the six of us. So please, believe in us. We won't make the same mistakes over and over again.

Mr. Nakano: And if you were to fail? An acquaintance of mine is the board of trustees at a high school in Tokyo. It's not something I should go around saying, but... There have been mentions of being able to unconditionally transfer in during third year in our discussion.

Yotsuba: Huh...

Mr. Nakano: If you fail the next exam, you will transfer into that school. I can guarantee that the risk of failing would significantly reduced with the tandem agreement. But if you still wish to do things your own way then you will do so at your own risk. Do you understand?

Yotsuba:.....

Itsuki:... I understand.

Nino:...!

Mr. Nakano: Then I will make the arrangements. I figured that you of all people would be understanding, Itsuki-kun.

Me: Hey, Nino. I've been wondering for a while now.

Nino: What?

Me: Is that guy your biological father? I mean, he still use honorifics when calling you guys.

Nino: Your guess is right as always. He's not our biological father. He took us in after our mother passed away.

Me: I see.

We continued hearing the conversation.

Itsuki: No... If things turns out bad, then I don't mind transferring schools. I have to apologize for the fact that.

She smiled bitterly.

Itsuki:*bitter smile* I'm not the clever girl that you thought me to be.

Mr. Nakano stared at Itsuki for a few moments before standing up.

Mr. Nakano: Is that so? It seems that my responsibilities as a parent includes listening to my children's selfish wants. But it is also my responsibility as a parent to scold my children for those same wants.

He walked away.

Mr. Nakano: There won't be any more chances.

Yotsuba:*looks at him*  Things are not the same as when we were at our last school.

Mr. Nakano: I'm looking forward to the results.

And with that, he disappeared from our view.

I finished my latte and approached Itsuki and Yotsuba with Nino following me.

Me: There he goes.

Yotsuba: Uwaah!

Itsuki: You were watching?

Me: Fortunately, yes. He's as difficult as I imagined him to be.

Itsuki: Sorry for involving you to our family affairs.

Nino elbowed my side.

Nino: Tell them.

I sighed before smiling.

Me:*smiles* Don't worry, I'm gonna make sure you guys advance to the next grade. That's my promise to you before going to Stanford.

Yotsuba and Itsuki were shocked by what I just said.

Itsuki: Y-You're gonna go to Stanford?

Yotsuba: When?!

Me:*smiles* I'm gonna skip a year of high school. I'll leave in four months.

Nino: You better inform the other two about this when you meet them.

Me:*smiles* Okay.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.9K 61
In this story you are Y/N a normal boy who is going to have a hell of a meeting. Immerse yourself in the history of Y/N and his 4 best friends (The m...
7.1K 145 23
(Y/N) was a Young, Joyful boy who was best-friends with 5 identical sisters. Until an accident changes him forever. Now he must find his past while h...
7.1K 130 19
2 years. 2 very long years of living in Greece with his parents, a boy manages to go back to Japan! by using his best friends family, he learns that...
26.9K 924 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. The plan is to stay there for a year, away from his home, so he's not too enthusiastic about it. But he meets a certain fe...