The Servant and the Wolf

By Lollo_Schnapple

" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " ... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Note
18
19
20
21
Thank you!

17

204 3 0
By Lollo_Schnapple

After the attack I was on my way to Winterfell again. More shaken up then when I was when I begun this journey to Winterfell.
Let's just say that I don't really kill people. I don't. Even what happened in the tower in Winterfell when Bran got attacked I didn't know what I was going to do. I don't really remember it now.

A couple of hours We arrived to Winterfell. I hurted myself when we got attacked by the men. My clothes were bloody and a little dirty. I was bleeding on my arm and leg.
" LADY LILY IS BACK! " said a guard on the walls of the castle.
The gate opened and we were allowed inside.
Once I got of my bourse I saw Robb. I never thought I was gonna see him again. Sounds stupid but Westeros is Westeros. And you really can't trust anyone anywhere.
As I was Robb standing and looking at me I began to cry.
I thought I was gonna die. But I didn't. I survived.

Robb saw I was crying and made his way over to me and embraced me in a hug.
" It's alright. You are home now,Sav. You are safe. " He whispered in my ear.
Maester Luwin came up behind us to check on me because he saw the blood on my clothes.
" I'ts not my blood. Well most of it. We got attacked on the way back to Winterfell. I only have a cut on my arm and leg. " I said as I pulled away from Robb.

Maester Luwin nodded and leaded me to his chamber who he could fix me up. Robb looked at me one more time until a guard came up to him and began talking.

" Okay, This would stop the bleeding. But you have to be careful. " Maester Luwin said as he was finishing up cleaning my cut on my arm.
" Well in a world like Westeros you can't always be careful " I said a gave a weak laugh.
Maester Luwin returned a weak smile and let me go.

***
" Savannah! " I heard Robb yell as he run after me. I turned to him and gave him a bright  smile.
" How's the arm and leg? " he asked and looked at my leg then arm. I looked at my arm and then at him. " I'm fine...just still shaken up over how close the attack was. Like the snow was cold and white...when it was melting a little and were covered in blood...." I said and bit the inside of my cheek.
Robb's lips formed a straight line as I said that.

He gave closer and kissed my forhead and looked deep into my eyes. " I am so sorry for what I said before you left about you family. I truly am..." He apologised. I just chuckled and looked at him. " It's alright...sometimes...people can get angry over people's families and blame them and not the family themselves. " I said and smiled.
Robb returned a smile before looking at the ground.

Something was off...you could tell that by the look of his face.
" What's wrong?..." I asked him worried.
He gave me a weak smile before speaking. " I might leave Winterfell with the other lords in the north to get my father and sisters back. " he said. " And you are gonna have to stay here with Bran and Rickon. ".

I looked at him in shock. " No...You are not going out in war and say I'm going to stay back here worrying every day. I Don't wanna go think everyday What could happen to you or that you might end up dead. Don't do that to me. " I said are tears were forming in my eyes.
" I love to mutch for that. "

***
I was in my chambers processing it all. Robb is gonna go out in war and gather the lords of the north and was gonna let me sit back.
I know I am servant and my place wasn't on the battle field.

I heard someone knocking on my door and I let them in. It was Robb....again.
" Hi..." he said not facing me.
I rolled my eyes before I greeted him and crossed my arms over my chest. " What? " I asked him. " You are leaving? Because I can tell by the look on your clothes you are leaving now. "
I Wallet over to my window and saw all the guards getting ready to leave.
Robb walked up to me and stood right behind me and I could feel his breath hitting my skin.
" I have to.." He said.
Tears formed in my eyes. I cannot do this. " When I was away I missed you every second, every minute. You are my reason to keep living. I don't know what to do iff you die out there. You can't leave me here. I love Bran and Rickon and are willing to take care of them but I wann be with you. " I said as the tears rolled down my eyes.

In comfort Robb placed a kiss on my neck before turning me to face him and brushed the tears off my face and raised my chin up.
" I don't know what I could do iff you died out there aswell. I need to keep you safe." He said in comfort.
" Well I hate to say it but Westeros is NOT the most safest place on earth. " I said and took Adele breath. " I rather die than be without you. "

" Okay?.."

" Okay.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6.7K 43
Note: Hi! Aries here. Just FYI I wrote this fic during covid when I was like... 15? 16? Presently I am 19 and I now think that this book is rather cr...
390K 11.2K 39
Hera's family was murdered in cold blood by their enemies. Hera got away and went to Winterfell, where the Starks lived. She knew she would be safe...
83.6K 2.6K 37
There she had stood, in place of her son, asking Lord Frey to let them pass by their bridge and they'd be on their way. On their way to King's Landin...
51.8K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...