QT: Save you with happiness...

By mzsuga

Quick transmigration (Weilan version) * 1v1(Mc and ML the same in each world) *Fast love(backstory) *lots of... More

Prologue
Question!!!
Arc 1 : Building up the Village
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End
Arc 2 : Superstar
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
???
3.1 Another True/False plot
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5

Chapter 1.5

372 14 1
By mzsuga

Ay ay, my lovlies, so sorry for the long wait

*******************

Shen wei felt strange seeing those possessive eyes, it gave him a familiar feeling, but before he could dwell on it more, it disappeared. Shen wei got up to take a bath to avoid his feelings, it was getting out of control. When he left Yunlan just sat there thinking. He also felt strange but he could not understand it. He figured that he would take things slow, no need to pressure him, they are already married so he has time. 

When Shen wei got in the room, he sat on the bed. 

"host, you got many power of faith points today, do you want to upgrade? you have 180 points, which is enough to upgrade up to level 3." 

"sure"

"good host, you have 30 points left" 

After few minuets, 

"host, do you want to know the changes?" 

"yes" 

"at level 3, you can now enter the space by thinking about it"

As he said so, Shen wei did so.  The space was big, but some was covered with fog. It had a waterfall, that ran down in a pond, he assumed that was his spiritual pond.The air was very fresh but also carried some spiritual essences.

 Then he saw big open farm land, and also place to have animals. in the middle he found a tree house with many floors, but right now only 2 floors were visible , rest was covered with fog.  He walked inside and found that the first floor was empty. Cat showed up next to him as a black cat, then

"host first floor, you can store things as you wish, and it wont get old, the second floor is a library where you can collect books and such from different worlds, anything in here you can take out by just thinking about it, the rest of the floors will be available when we upgrade again. Right now you can plant fruit, and vegetables and herbs here, and also put in live animals. If you pay me 1% of your power of faith points, I can plant, collect, feed, and store things for you in here, in other words keep the space running. "

"Then lets turn on that function" 

"Yes host" 

"does it mean I can store money in here, to use in a different world later on?" 

"yes, as long as that world has the same currency" 

Shen wei was thinking about it, he should store some silver for next time he ends up in  a ancient time, and also store some valuables that he can sell in other worlds for money as an emergency back up. 

"then later lets find stuff to plant, I assume things growing in here would be much better then those outside?" 

"yes host" 

"Those areas with fog can be expanded with upgrade."

"I see, anything else ?" 

"Yes, the time in here is the same outside , so when you come in with your body, you will disappear in the real world, but on third level in this house has a special room, which time stands still, there you only use your soul to go in, you can also check things out with just your mind when your outside too" 

"I see"

"anything else?" 

"yes, with next update, you need 150 points, then you can open the low level system skill card shop, where you can buy low level skills for points, for yourself or others, and with the last level you need 200 points, which opens up the trade function, you can sell stuff through the system, instead of having to go out and sell it yourself, but you will only get 80% of market price" 

"sounds good" 

"and at least with the leveling up you got more spiritual stone, you got 40 low level, and 20 mid level stones, and 5 high level" 

"Okay" 

Shen wei got out again, then went to shower. He had to admit, this system and the space was really good golden finger, he has never had such good thing during his 100s of world he had been to before. He was still skeptical to it, but he decided to go with the flow.

When he got back into the room, Yunlan was already there, sitting on the bed, meditating, trying to circulate more like he did before.  He opened his eyes when he heard Shen wei come in. 

"How do I get more of the power you gave me, can I keep doing this to get stronger?" He asked Shen wei, he had noticed that he felt a bit stronger then usual today. 

"Cat, can he? this world is not really a cultivation world?" 

"he can, because the world is unfinished so the settings are not set so the rules are more relaxed, he can also use power of faith or mid or high level spiritual stones to cultivate, you and him both wont be able to pass level 3 in this world, but it is still stronger then others in this world by 3 times, and it would also nurture your spiritual soul, so when you reach level 3, you should both still cultivate for your spiritual souls sake" 

Shen wei pulled out a high level spiritual stone and gave it to Yunlan,

"for now you can use this, later on you can use power of faith, power of faith is something you get when people have good feeling or look up to you, you will feel something warm in your body when that happens, its best to save it up and then cultivate in the evening with it" 

Yunlan felt this was really foreign to him, but he accepted it, he had already felt the difference so he did not doubt it. 

"will it affect you?, I don't want to take your source of getting stronger"  he asked a bit worried, he wanted to be stronger for him, to protect him, but he would not take his source to do so

"no, it wont, so don't worry" 

Shen wei felt a bit warm, many people would love to become stronger, regardless of the price, but Yunlan thinking about him first, told his character clearly. Its not a bad thing for him to be married to him, and also help him get stronger, he would be able to help him much more, so he already started to plan to give him some skills when he had enough points. 

Both sat on the bed to cultivate a bit before going to bed. 

The next morning, Shen wei woke well rested, he found himself sleep very well in this world, but this night was even more comfortable then the night before, suddenly he felt something wrong, it was to hot, he opened his eyes slowly, and found himself almost on top of Yunlan, his head was on his chest, and his leg was on his waist, while Yunlans arm was wrapped around his waist secured.  Shen weis heartbeat started to beat faster, and he felt his face heat up. 

What happen??? how come we ended up like this? Crazy part was he felt very safe and warm in his arms, he liked the feeling very much. He knew he has fallen in love with him already but he really was not brave enough to trust it. What should he do?

As he was thinking, and panicking, he heard a hoarse sexy voice on top of his head

"Good morning"  Yunlan said, he found their situation, but instead of panicking, he loved it, he did not want to let go, and he did not. 

"Go..good morning" Shen wei managed to stutter out, which made himself annoyed, whats wrong with me.  He heard Yunlan chuckled, so his face flushed even more. He tried to get away but Yunlan held him tighter. 

"just a bit longer" he said , Shen wei did not want to, he was not sure if he could control himself like this so he was struggling to get out, but then he started to feel something hard poking him, he was a man, he knew clearly what it was, so he stiffened 

Yunlan chuckled again, " see what you did?"  and held him tighter, letting him feel how hard he really was . Shen wei panicked and pushed him hard, and jumped out of bed. 

Yunlan looked at him and smiled 

"oh don't look at me like that, its a normal reaction" 

Shen wei did not say anything, and only put on a coat and went out.  When he rushed out, he heard Yunlans low laughter.  Which made him more annoyed.  How come he reacted as a shy girl, lost all his face, damn it. 

After he washed up, he found that the helpers had already gotten up, and cleaned up the place and was just waiting for him. 

"Good morning all" he said with a small smile

"Good morning master" 

Then he arranged work for everyone, and they started making breakfast. As breakfast was getting done, the rest of the family also woke up, both the younger brother and the aunt was fine today, and came to eat with everyone. 

When everyone was at the table and started eating,  Shen wei told them the plan for today. 

"Mom and dad, should stay home with aunt and younger brother, later people should come over with divorce letter, if we are not here at the time, jut get the village head to com over to look over it and pay them 20 silvers, cut any ties cleanly" 

"we will listen to you" Father Zhao said, he wanted revenge, but he knew now was not the right time.

"The rest will come with me to the mountain and into the woods and get some food" 

They all nodded.  Yunlan had been starring at Shen wei, but Shen wei had ignored him on purpose. Yunlan found it fun, he suspected that Shen wei liked him a bit to, so he would only work harder to make him fall for him too. 

After the breakfast they set out. Up the mountains, Shen wei split them up, some was picking wild vegetables, and mushrooms, some was picking fruit, and the others were digging big pits that he would use to catch animals. 

Then Shen wei walked around picking herbs with Yunlan beside him helping.  Shen wei picked many that he would use to plant in his space but also to use for food later. 

After the pits were done, he put in some of the mid level spiritual stones, with carvings that he learned to do in a different world, those would led different animals into the pit, and also made a spiritual fence around, so they could get in the pit, but not get out.  He paid cat some points, to make it so that other people could not see the animals trapped after they left. 

After everything was done, they moved the mushrooms and all that stuff on the carriage they brought, then they took a lunch break. 

"you guys might see things that are hard to understand, but I hope that you can all not tell people about it"  Shen wei was almost sure that they would not, but he still had to say it

They looked at each other, and understood, who will tell people about this? they all knew that telling people would not be good for them or their master, so of course they would not say anything.  Just by being around him for a day, they could tell that their master was powerful and kind to them, so they were very loyal to him.   So they nodded. 

Done eating, Shen wei led them to the traps again, when they saw the traps filled with different types of animals, they were shocked.  No wonder he told them not to tell anyone, hell even if they told people, would they believe them? This is to amazing, their eyes on Shen wei was sparkling, he is some sort of a God or an angel right? 

Shen wei saw their eyes, and could almost see what they were thinking, and he chuckled. Yunlan was also surprised, but not so much as the rest, he had already known that his wife was very powerful, he felt proud, and felt that he was really lucky to be married to him, it wont be easy for people to steal him away from him then. 

"Okay, they are docile, so you can go and tie them up,  we need 5 big boar, then 20 pheasant, and 20 hares. " 

"Cat, you put in 4 boars, and 5 hares, and 5 pheasant to start breeding" 

"yes host" 

"also plant the herbs I put in, and the vegetables, and fruit tree, "

They all got to work, in very happy mood, this was to amazing . When they got home, the carriage was full. The village head was still there, when they got home, and Shen wei made him stay for dinner, he also needed to talk to him later. So first Shen wei made dinner, so they had energy to work. Then he started to sort out everything, and delegated the work for people.

Things were sorted out and Shen wei sat down and talked to the village head. The village head had been in trans ever since they ate, and he saw all the food, then he saw more food when they started to sort out things. 

"Village head, I want to rebuild the village, few days ago I had high fever, and was in a coma, in the coma I met an immortal, he gave me lessons, skills and a mission to help the village" 

He suddenly said, shocking the village head

*******************************************

Okay my lovlies, another small chapter, sorry for the long wait , hugs and thanks for all the love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 40 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
285K 14.1K 50
Jesse (man) died only to be transmigrated as Feng Mian (woman), in a world ran by Mary Sue. Fortunately, he doesn't need to dress up as a woman, beca...
204K 11.7K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
71K 3.7K 152
[BOOK 3] Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji may have been married for over 20 years now, but this does not mean they are old. Life gets comfortable and boring...