Visible Invisible

Oleh siwons_mine

Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" Wha... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
"I am Shy!!"
"New Intern"
"Live in with me"
"Our Home!"
"Well-raised!"
"Assurance!"
"Opening myself up to you."
"At my Worst!"
"Good night.."
"Eat Healthy!"
"My Little Secret!"
"Take care, Hyung!"
"List out things."
"Anything."
"Why?"
"I think, I like you.."
"Talk it out!"
"Fell for you.."
"Cuddles"
"Better with you.."
"When?"
"09"
"Birthday!"
"4 days left."
"Introduction"
"Precious"
"The group chat."
"The Party!"
"A Kiss!!"
"Miss or Miss"
"Missing."
"Gone?"
"What are you even talking about!?"
"It was Him!"
"3 years later"
"Game Play!"
"Heart beat!"
"What exactly happened!?"
"This happened!"
"That was me."
"Happy!!"
"It's my wedding time!! 🥳"
"Mine"
"An year later...."
An announcement.

"Romantic!"

318 36 11
Oleh siwons_mine

We ate our supper and make our way to my-our room. I and him, we sit on the bed. And he lies down without hesitation. I lie down beside him. He made grabby hands and I smiled sweetly, pulling him towards me.

He snuggle closer to me like a koala. I coo at my hubby and hesitantly bent down a little to kiss him on the forehead. He, in a raspy voice, said.. "Jungkook.. You don't need to kiss me, if you are not ok. I won't kiss you, too."

I felt guilty at that particular point of time.. That's not my reason, though. I thought he will not like it if I kiss him. "I don't mean it that way. I thought you will not like it if I did so." He open his eyes and put his chin on my chest and look at me while I look at him.

"Jungkook.. You are my future husband, aren't you? Will I not like it if my boyfriend or my future husband kisses me?" He asks me. I thought for a second. That's true! I look at him in the eyes. "So, don't overthink. Kiss me once you are comfortable. Ok?" He said.

I immediately pulled him in and kissed his forehead. "Aww, thank you, hubby. You should've have waited till you became comfortable, hubby." He says leaning in andi smile.

"Since, I know you are ok with it, then nothing can stop me, BABY!" I say emphasizing the word, baby. And he chuckle silently. "My hubby is romantic."

"Yeah, yeah.. I am!"

_______________________

Author: are y'all still interested?? Come on!!!! Let me know all your thoughts about this!

I am curious, yk? It is making me so so so sad.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
36.9K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...