Jaan-e-Ada

By suno_ayesha

Jaan-e-Adaa | जान-ए-अदा | جان آدا 'Jaan-e-Adaa' is a rollercoaster ride of collection of short stories filled... More

Introduction & Content
Inayat
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕 Epilogue
Raniya x Ehan
Shiddat
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫Epilogue
Qurbat
✨Epilogue
Nazakat
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
Memes time 🤡 P1
Memes Time 🤡 P2
Vasl-e-Yaar

25.3K 990 264
By suno_ayesha

Here's the first part for you all. Make sure to shower it with votes and comment because it'll make my day .

Ayesha <3

________________

"Phupho aane wali hai!! Sherry ke bacche, jaldi neeche aa. Kaha ghum ho gaya hai?"
Inaya's yell boomed in the Zaidi mansion as she called out for Shehryar.

"Ekto ye apni ghisi piti awaaz se mera naam mat chillaya kar. Kuch ajeeb sa ho jata hai andar." Shehryar shook his head cringing a little.

"Kya kaha? Ghisi piti awaaz?" Inaya gasped covering her mouth with her hands.

Inaya was dramatic. Actually too dramatic.
And the whole house knew that very well by now.
But since she was the princess of the house, no one dared to say a word against her.

Inaya who saw Shahzain passing them with his stoic look, dressed in his formals since it was time for him to go to office called him out.

"Zain bhaijaan!"
She yelled his name making him stop in his tracks.

Shahzain Mir Zaidi sighed in response.
He was punctual. Even the word punctual wasn't right because he does his things at the right time. Exact right time.
And Inaya calling him out only meant it would take another 30 minutes because she never leaves him before that.

At 30 years of age, he has made a significant name in the business world with his wits.
Known as the youngest billionaire of the country, he was also known to be one of the most handsome man.

He was one of a kind, who no person could easily understand.
Blessed with good looks that run in this family, he is also the most hardworking making him the CEO of Zaidi Industries, where he handled all work related to their construction and infrastructure companies.

"Kya hua?" He asked calmly in his deep voice.

"Bohot kuch hua." Inaya pouted coming in front of him, running all the way.
"Bataogi ab?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Haan." She nodded like a child "Sherry ne kaha meri ghisi piti awaaz hai. Aap hi batayein, kuch aisa hai kya? Itni pyaari, sureeli si tou awaaz hai meri." Inaya rambled giving him innocent looks all the while.

"Kyu kaha tumne aisa Shehryar? Kyu karte ho pareshaan isse?" Shahzain asked Shehryar with a hard look.
Shahzain was the most serious cousin out of everyone. Him being the eldest had made him like this as all cousins in a way would be dependent on him.

"B...Bhai aapko pata hai Inaya baat ka batangad bana deti hai. Aisa kuch tou kiya bhi nahi maine." Shehryar frowned, giving a warning glare to Inaya in between.

"Hawww. Kab banaya maine batangad? Ab kuch bhi mat bol." Inaya shook her head.

"Aur tum kuch bhi na bol kar usko bhai bulao. Bhul gayi ho bada hai vo tumse?" Shahzain glared at Inaya this time who stubbornly shook her head.

"Bachpan se tou aaj tak bulaya nahi, ab kya bulayegi." Shehryar muttered and Inaya elbowed him in return.

Shehryar and Inaya had been bestfriends since the day she was born.
Inaya was a crybaby. But when Shehryar would come and play with her as a toddler, she would stop crying.
And when both of them eventually grew up, the fights between them increased but they were inseparable.

These were the only two who would stay together at any point of time.
The height of their friendship was that neither of them had another friend except each other as they believed they were enough for each other.

But with them staying together all the time, it was with fights and beatings too.

"Inaya." Another loud voice boomed and Inaya's eyes went wide in an instant as she gulped.

It was Rafay. Her elder brother. And worse, a strict one for that matter.

"Mein chali, mein chali...." Inaya whispered in a  feared state and ran away from the scene.

Shahzain shook his head looking at her till she wasn't out of the sight and then looked at Shehryar who was standing there like a statue scared in front of his brother.

"Kya?" Shahzain raised his eyebrows.
"K...Kuch bhi tou nahi bhaijaan." Shehryar nervously chuckled.

"Office chalo shaanti se. Sab jaanta hu kitna man hai tumhara ghar rukne ka." Shahzain glared at Shehryar who cursed mentally but nodded like an obedient person.

"Jee bhaijaan." Shehryar mumbled.

"Watch?"

"Ye lein."

"Wallet?"

"Ye raha."

"Handkerchief?"

"Ummm... ye lijiye."

"Aur zara black tie..." Rafay couldn't complete when Inaya'a huff and whine had cut him off.

"Uffo bhaijaan. Ye kaise kaam karwa rahe hai aap mujhse? Behen hu aapki, usko pyaar karein, khayal rakhein. Aap tou bas kaam karwate ja rahe hai." Inaya complained with a huff.

"Tou kisse karwau?" Rafay raised his eyebrows.

"Umm bhabhijaan le aayein ek. Waise bhi you were too much dependent on Ammi earlier, then Isla Aapi and now me. Me ye sab nahi kar sakti." Inaya raised her hands in surrender.

"Tou kya kar sakti ho?" Rafay sarcastically smiled.
"Khelne aur maze karne me perfect hu. Bolein tou abhi video game chala du?" Inaya showed her 32.

"Aur me ek chaata na maar du?" Rafay showed his warning hand.

"Bhaijaan..." Inaya pouted.

"Aap agar mujhe maarne ki baatein karenge tou me aapko secret nahi bataungi." Inaya continued turning towards the other side.
He was intrigued by now. No matter howsoever Inaya is, her gossip and news are always fun and interesting to listen.

Rafay Zaidi, 28 years old is known to be the most desirable man. There isn't a girl who doesn't have a crush on him after seeing or knowing him.

He is the CEO of Zaidi Enterprises and handles their hotels and restaurants.
He is known to be the most strict amongst his cousins but at the same time the first priority of everyone in any case.

"Kaisa secret?" Rafay questioned.
Inaya gave him a deadpanned look in return.

"Accha theek hai. Das hazaar dunga, isme jo lena ho le lena." Rafay said taking out notes from his pocket.
Inaya grinned at the fact how well Rafay knew her.

"Ab bataogi?" Rafay asked.
"Ji haan. Ab aapko meri madad lene ki zaroorat nahi padegi kuch dino me." Inaya replied.

"Vo kyu?" Rafay questioned.
"Kyuki meri bhabhijaan aane wali hai."

Yelling this, Inaya ran out of Rafay's bedroom giggling all the way while Rafay felt as if he had heard something wrong.

"Kya kaha? Kiski baat kar rahi ho? Inaya! Aakhir bata kar tou jao kisne kaha tumse ye?"

But no response came as Inaya had already ran downstairs leaving a frustrated Rafay alone.
She knew how to get on his nerves.

"Ayat Aapi! Azeem!" Inaya yelled seeing her cousins seated in the lounge with her Phupho.

Though they were of the same age, Inaya called Ayat 'Aapi' just to tease Azeem who was 5 minutes younger to Ayat as they were twins.

"Ayat bulao use bhi." Azeem intervened with a whine.
"Tujhe kyu chul mach rahi hai?" Inayat asked with a wicked grin.

"Language Inaya." Shahzain warned.

Shahzain and Shehryar who were about to go office couldn't go and their Phupho, Rabia had stopped them saying they were meeting after so long and they should spend time together.
Same case was with Rafay.
None of them could say no to the request.

"Sorry Bhaijaan." Inaya pouted looking down.

"Kaisi hai meri gudiya?" Rabia asked lovingly.
"Ekdum jhakkas phupho. Aap sunayein." Inaya grinned while asking.

"Me bhi badiya." Rabia smiled.

Rabia and her husband Aaban lived in US with their children accompanying them.
But she and the children had arrived here for a special reason which was unknown to everyone except the elders and fortunately Inaya.

"Ye Rafay Bhai aur Shahzain bhaijaan ko kyu rok liya? Waise bhi kuch bolte volte tou hai nahi, tou jaane hi de dete unko. Ab faltu me gurrate rahenge bas." Inaya rambled to Shehryar who smiled wickedly at her.

"Bhaijaan sunein tou, Inaya aapki bohot tareef kar rahi." Shehryar said looking towards Rafay and Shahzain who couldn't leave a minute without having business talks.

"Hume bhi sunao Inaya."
Shahzain looked expectantly at Inaya making her gulp.

"Haan. Pehli baar aisa kuch naseeb hua hai. Zara hum bhi sun le." Rafay continued urging Inaya to speak.

"B...Bhaijaan me nahi bol rahi. Kuch nahi bol rahi. Sherry da dimaag sad chuka hai, pata hai na aap sab ko." Inaya blabbed.

Shahzain shook his head knowingly while Rafay gave his sister a pointed stare.
He didn't like when Inaya talked this way even though he knew this was her habit to.
He was a simple and straightforward man. A strict one too for his sisters.

"Ammi, Abbu, Phupho, hum office ke liye nikalte hai. Shaam ko aakar baat ho jayegi." Shahzain announced making Rafay nod his head.

Inaya released a breath of relief but her happiness was short lived when she heard her Tayi Ammi's voice.

"Arrey jisko jaana hai jao. Fir ye mat bolna ki hume kyu nahi bataya. Abhi kuch bohot zaroori baat ka discussion hone wala hai." Her Tayi Ammi, Ismat Zaidi raised her hands in surrender.

"Sahi kaha. Aur Rafay, Tumhare liye tou sabse zaroori hai. Rukna hai tou ruko warna chale jao Shahzain aur Shehryar ke saath." Ismat Zaidi continued with a shrug.

The ladies of this house were dramatic. Everyone except one. The one who was not present at the moment.

"Chalo fir tum ruk jao. Me aur Shehryar nikalte hai." Shahzain said.

"B...Bhai, Rafay Bhaijaan ko meri zaroorat padegi. Aisa karein, aap akele chale jayein." Shehryar stammered not meeting Shahzain's eyes.

"Shahzain bhai, aap bhi ruk jaye. Thodi der baad sab saath hi chalenge." Rafay looked at Shahzain almost pleading with his eyes.

Rafay didn't like surprises. Heck he didn't like laughing too.
And for him it was weird to listen something so important that was only related to him.

"Ruk jayein na Shahzain Bhaijaan. Itne emotions ke saath tou Rafay bhai ne kisi ko nahi bola hoga aaj tak." Inaya intervened making Shahzain sigh while Rafay gave his sister a glare that she covered up with a nervous chuckle.

"Chalo, baith jao." Shahzain sighed walking back towards the couch.

Shehryar was about to run towards the empty seat beside Inaya when Inaya held Shahzain's hand and made him sit beside her, giving Shehryar a wicked smile that he returned with his own.
He would definitely take a revenge for this.
This was his seat!

And then an idea struck him. He made Ayat shift a little who was sitting on the other side of Inaya.
As he was about to sit, Inaya again stopped him.

"Bhaijaan, idhar aayein na. Mujhe aapki yaad sata rahi hai." Inaya whined to Rafay who gave her a deadpanned look but anyways took his spot in between Inaya and Ayat.

"Dost dost na raha...pyaar...." Shehryar couldn't continue his sorrows when Shahzain had passed him his famous glare making him gulp.

Pyaar. Inaya scoffed mentally.

"Tayi Ammi ab tou bata de." Rafay said looking mentally tired.

"Tumhari phupho batayengi." Ismat smiled.

"Maine aur tumhare abbu, ammi ne ye faisla liya hai ki Rafay ki shaadi Ayat se karenge. Hume hamari beti bohot pyaari hai aur Rafay se zaada tou kisi par bharosa bhi nahi kar sakte. Sach batau tou Ayat ke bachpan se mai uska nikaah Rafay ke saath karna chahti thi aur ab isse accha mauka nahi hai." Rabia said with a smile.

The others grinned due to the exciting news, Inaya smiled knowingly, Ayat had a soft blush coating her cheeks while Rafay was totally still in his spot.

"Ayat Aapi hamare saath rahengi." Inaya yelled happily engulfing Ayat in a tight hug who blushed back.

"Kuch dino ke liye hi. Uske baad hum tujhe bhi rafu chakkar kar denge." Shehryar said grinning like an idiot.

Inaya gritted her teeth in return, glaring at Shehryar who seemed unfazed.
And her eyes pleadingly went to Shahzain who gave his famous glare to Shehryar and then kissed Inaya's forehead who grinned in return.

"Pata nahi kaise iss chudail ne Shahzain Bhai ko fasa rakha hai aur apni taraf bhi kar diya hai." Shehryar muttered angrily to Azeem who only laughed in response.

"Tayi Ammi..." Rafay breathed out, still shocked with the sudden news.

"Haan Rafay? Koi problem hai tou batao? Hum tum dono ki sehmati ke bina kuch nahi karenge." Ismat said with a comforting smile to both Rafay and Ayat.

"Problem tou nahi hai." Rafay quickly said before the elders could predict something else.

The youngsters, well mostly Inaya, Azeem and Shehryar started hooting and teasing Rafay's quickness to the response.
But one glare from him and Shahzain had made them sit quietly in their seats with their fingers on their lips.
They were still little kids. Both by behaviour and brain.

"Tou fir?" Ismat asked.

"I...I mean Ayat ka faisla bhi sun le. Aur s...shouldn't we talk and then decide first?" Rafay suggested.
Maybe this was the first time he had stuttered.

"Ayat ka faisla sunne ke baad hi maine ye baat aage badhai hai Rafay." Her mother replied on her behalf as the youngsters again began with their hooting.

This time even Shahzain's and Rafay's glare couldn't stop them as they continued and were joined by the elders too who were on the 7th sky with the news.

"GHAR ME WAAPIS SE SHAADI!!" Inaya yelled excitedly.
Shahzain stilled hearing what she meant but maintained his stoic face nodding his head every now and then.

"Ab isi khushi me hum ye bhi batana chahenge ki nikaah ki tareekh aaj se sahi ek haftay sochi hai. Ayat ke chachu ki beti na nikaah ek mahine baad hai to hum chahte the ki usse pehle Ayat rukhsat ho jaye. " Rabia informed making others nod.

"Haww, itni jaldi?" Inaya gasped.

"Tujhe kyu tension ho rahi hai? Bada kuch kaam karti hai." Shehryar scoffed.

"Excuse me? Maana me kaam nahi karti lekin me abhi kisi aur reason se keh rahi thi." Inaya huffed rolling her eyes.

"Aur vo kya?" Azeem asked.

"Isla Aapi tou hai hi nahi idhar. 1 haftay baad nikaah aur Isla Aapi abhi tak hai nahi." Inaya huffed looking at Shahzain with a complaining look.

Shahzain wasn't meeting her eyes. He was looking anywhere but towards anyone present here.

"Hum ghar ki sabse pyaari beti ko kaise bhul jayein? Shahzain, Isla ki aaj hi ticket kara dena aur usse sab samjha bhi dena. Theek hai?" Dawal ordered Shahzain who slowly nodded his head in a 'yes'.

"Jee Abbu." He sighed.

"Arrey bhaijaan, aapko uss shehar me kaam hai na kuch. Aap aisa karein, ticket na karaye aur Isla ko apne saath hi le aayein. Isse vo safe bhi rahegi aur kuch problem bhi nahi hogi." Rafay intervened.

One thing everyone knew about Rafay was how overprotective he was of his sisters.
Isla and Inaya could depend on him anytime and he would be there for anything.
This was the siblings bond.

"Okay." Shahzain had no other option but to nod his head.

"Itne dino baad sab saath honge. Kitna maza aayega." Inaya clapped her hands making others smile at her innocence.
Everything happened in the time being except Inaya who didn't get mature.
This was her essence.

"Allah sabko khush rakhe." Ismat prayed silently seeing the happiness on everyone's face.

"Good evening sir. I have completed the presentation for SK223 project and have also forwarded you the same. Can I leave now?"
Yusuf Zaman asked his employer, Shahzain Zaidi.

It was 7 in the evening and Shahzain was in office doing his work.
He usually never realizes when the day passes. It's like he's used to this schedule.

"Yes, you can Yusuf. I hope you have also prepared the car I informed you about. The journey should be as comfortable as it can be and I need an energetic driver as well with a bodyguard, you know why." Shahzain spoke in his professional tone.

"Yes sir, I have arranged that. Don't worry, you and Ma'am won't feel any discomfort throughout the journey." Yusuf responded back with a straight face.

"You may go." Shahzain actioned for him to leave his cabin.
Yusuf soon left the cabin leaving Shahzain alone who sighed because now it was the time for the most hard task he had to do today.

Picking out his mobile phone he scrolled to the many contacts till he reached hers and then taking a deep breath, he clicked on it and the ring could be heard as the call was getting forwarded.

"Hello?" An angelic voice from the other side was heard.

Clearing his throat audibly he replied "Assalaam-Alaikum." His deep voice could be recognized by anyone.
And she was no different. She could even recognize him by his breathing.

"W...Waalaikum-Salaam.......M..Mir." She let out from the other side.

Mir.

Only she is the one who calls him that.

"Kaisi ho Isla?" He questioned.
"T...Theek hu. A...Aap?" She replied and then asked back.

Ignoring that he chose to reply "Last time you said a month was left for your training. And it has already been a month since then. When are you returning?" He asked.

"S...Soon." She could only reply this.

"I want a date Isla." He spoke in a no nonsense tone.

"In a week?" She breathed out.
"I am coming to bring you back tomorrow. Be ready and iss baar kisi haal me waapis nahi jaane dunga. Yaad rakhna." He spoke in a deep baritone.

"N..Nahi...Mir please." Isla shook her head from the other side even though he couldn't see her.

"What please Isla? Apni family ke paas waapis aane ka man nahi hai?" He asked.

"Man tou bohot hai. But I can't." Isla shook her head her words coming out in a whisper.
Shahzain knew she was crying.

He knew tears must be flowing out of her innocent eyes right now and he badly wanted to be there with her to make her feel secure.
But why will she let him when he never did it when he had the chance to?

"Isla things have changed." He could only say this.
"Not for me Mir." She bluntly said.

"And how do you know that? Have you ever come back since then so everyone could tell their perspective in this case? Or do you know how much everything has changed." He spoke in a deep voice.

"And sabko bhul jao. You should be worried about me. Jaanti ho kitna badla hai maine khudko tumhare liye iss saal me? Enough Isla, you have to come back. And then decide if you want to continue your life like this or not." Shahzain said massaging his temples.

He knew he was forcing her in a way.
But if he wanted her back this was the only possible way.
He had to make her realize how much he had changed.
He wanted to make her realize he was trying his best to be the perfect husband.

For her.

Hey everyone? What's your take on Qurbat? What is cooking between Shahzain and Isla?

I know you have a lot of questions, but just know one thing that this book is being started afresh. Forget about everything in this book that happened earlier and also, I will post Inayat when it's the right time.

Love
Ayesha <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 22.8K 73
ဇာတ်လိုက်က အရင်ဘဝတုန်းက အပယ်ခံလေးဖြစ်ပြီးတော့ ရုပ်သေးဘုရင် အဖြစ် ဖိအားပေးခံခဲ့ရတယ်။ ပြီးတော့ တော်ဝင်နန်းတော်ကနေ ဝိုင်းပြီးတော့ အနိုင်ကျင့်ခဲ့တဲ့ စစ်သ...
2.5M 135K 54
In ancient Times, we have heard about stories of kings who were in polygamous marriages. And certain movies have romanticised their life with second...
1.4M 60K 71
ငါလား.... စိတ်ချ...... နိဗ္ဗာန်ရောက်ရင်လည်း မင်းကိုပဲ ချစ်နေအုံးမှာ.......... သုနေတင်ထွဋ် ကမ္ဘာပျက်သလို လေပြင်းမိုးသံတွေထ...