Visible Invisible

By siwons_mine

Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" Wha... More

Introduction
"I am Shy!!"
"New Intern"
"Live in with me"
"Our Home!"
"Well-raised!"
"Assurance!"
"Opening myself up to you."
"At my Worst!"
"Good night.."
"Eat Healthy!"
"My Little Secret!"
"Take care, Hyung!"
"List out things."
"Anything."
"Why?"
"I think, I like you.."
"Talk it out!"
"Cuddles"
"Romantic!"
"Better with you.."
"When?"
"09"
"Birthday!"
"4 days left."
"Introduction"
"Precious"
"The group chat."
"The Party!"
"A Kiss!!"
"Miss or Miss"
"Missing."
"Gone?"
"What are you even talking about!?"
"It was Him!"
"3 years later"
"Game Play!"
"Heart beat!"
"What exactly happened!?"
"This happened!"
"That was me."
"Happy!!"
"It's my wedding time!! 🥳"
"Mine"
"An year later...."
An announcement.

"Fell for you.."

323 35 9
By siwons_mine

I smiled to myself seeing him happy.. I wanna see him happy and we are going to be a couple from today. This is different from all the other proposals and relationship. It is so different.

But, what if we don't end up together?

What if I don't get to marry him? Like I thought.. Or dreaming of?

All that's important for me now, is his happiness. With this thought in my mind, I get back to what I was doing.

-After half of the day or so-

I found myself pacing back and forth the kitchen, finding something to eat or atleast make something. I kept making sounds and that's what maybe took Jin's attention. He came downstairs to the kitchen.

"Aish, hyung! What are you doing?" I said nothing or did nothing. "You wanna eat something! Right! Have the fruits that are on the dining table. Ok?" I heard him say. I nodded my head and he turned back to leave.

I held his hand. He stopped right there. "Hyung..?" He softly said while gently trying to let away from my grip. I never let go of it, but pulled him near. "You decided to call me hyung even after we are in a relationship with each other?"

I whispered in his ear. He squirmed a little but didn't push me away. "Hyung.. What else can I call you? You are my first love." He said. Sooo cute. "Mine, too, love." I said.

He slowly turned around, facing me. "What else do you want me to call you?" He said in a soft voice. I melted and bent a little to his level, where our lips nearly touch. "You can call me, Jungkook." I said and he hummed. "Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook." He said.

I can just die. He is so sweet...

Well, now, I am falling..

_____________________

Author: will they end up together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 652 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...
475K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
20.1K 783 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...
1.1M 35.8K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...