Lottie's Brother #3

By tosanfransico28

(Sequel to Lottie's Brother and Lottie's Brother #2) Three years after they meet Harry and Louis are getting... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Final Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 8

1K 25 13
By tosanfransico28

Harry's POV

I drove without realising where I was going for a while then I parked on the side of the road and put my head down on the steering wheel to think.

What could I do in this situation? Seemed like I wasn't getting engaged and I just really wanted to be with someone right now. I suddenly thought of Alex, Alex would be good. He was my first proper boyfriend, we went out for nearly a year in high school and then we broke up on good terms and I started dating Louis six months after.

Yeah, Alex would be good to see. I pulled out my phone and found his number in my contacts, pressing the call button and lifting the phone up to my ear. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hey Alex, it's Harry." I said.

"Oh hey, what's going on?" he asked.

"Um, well, I kinda just want to see someone. Um, where are you?" I asked. The last I'd heard from Alex was when he went off to university somewhere out of town.

"I'm near the University of Cumbria, on a little house by the lake. It's quite nice down here." Alex replied.

"No way, I'm actually right by Lake Windermere now, can I come over?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll send you the address, it'll be nice to see you." Alex said and we both said goodbye and hung up. Within seconds a text pops through with his address and I started driving over there, my anger at Louis being replaced with excitement for seeing Alex.

He was standing in the driveway when I pulled in and I hurriedly turned off the engine and got out to hug him.

"I just put some tea on, come in." Alex said and he led me into his little home, with a great view of the lake. We sat in the living room with our tea and Alex asked me why I was here.

"Do you mean by Lake Windermere or your house?" I asked.

"Um, both, but mainly why you're in my house." Alex replied with a grin.

"Well I'm on holiday with my friends, you remember Lottie and Niall and Liam don't you?" 

"Yeah, didn't Lottie and Niall have a baby?" Alex asked.

"Yes, they had twins, a little girl and boy and they're so cute. Liam actually also had a baby with my sister funnily enough. She's here too." I said.

"Alright, so why are you here then?" he asked.

"That's the hard part. I, um, I just got into an argument with them. I don't know I guess I just wanted comfort from someone familiar." I replied. Oh god, why didn't I just tell him about Louis?

"Oh, well, I'm happy to help. I have a spare room so if you want you can crash here tonight?" Alex suggested.

"Thanks, that would actually be great." I replied.

After a little while we put on a movie and halfway through it Alex had cuddled into my chest. I didn't mind it, he was nice and warm and it reminded me of being younger and simpler days. 

When the movie finished and I was about to speak and get up I realised Alex was fast asleep. With a sigh I managed to pick him up and carried him upstairs, finding the room that I guessed was his. I laid him down on the bed and as I was trying to pull the sheets over him his eyes fluttered open. I'd forgotten just how pretty his grey-green eyes were.

I had barely realised I was staring into his eyes when he reached up and grabbed my shirt, pulling me down to kiss him. I kissed back, it was nice. He pulled me down onto his chest and I straddled him, grinding my hips against him as we kissed.

"No." I said, pulling away.

"What?" Alex asked.

"No. I'm sorry." I repeated, swinging my leg off him and getting off the bed, hating myself for getting even just a little bit hard against his body.

"Harry what's going on?" Alex asked.

"I'm engaged." I said.

"You're engaged? But you're twenty one, aren't you a little young?" Alex said.

"Yes, that's what I said to Louis but he thought I didn't want to get married anymore and we got into this huge fight and for some reason once I got out of there I thought of you. And, fuck, I'm so sorry Alex, I'm sorry I used you. I have to go and find Louis though." I explained.

"Alright then, well it was nice seeing you again. And congratulations, you know, on your engagement." Alex said.

I hugged him and hurried back downstairs and out to my car. I had to find Louis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.7K 20
••complete 2014•• harry and louis spend the summer together
196 0 12
Rory Tomlinson loves her older brother, Louis, but sometimes he can be too over protective. So when he forbids his fellow One Direction bandmates to...
371 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
64.4K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...