WWF

By Stef44ns

There was a time when humans and Furs lived in peace. But then for no reason war was declared from both sides... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
End Credits
Final Notification
Announcement

AD

98 0 0
By Stef44ns

I'm here to advertise my other stories.

If you want more furry conflict then please read my World of Fur series. Starting with Not My World. It follows Adam, the last human as he faces off against dark forces.

If you like Isekai and furry then please read Fursekai. A young man named Hunter is suddenly teleported to a Furry world along with his friends. The problem though is that his friends didn't arrive at the same place as him.

Or maybe you like the idea of a zombie apocalypse where both humans and aliens have to struggle to survive. Then I encourage you to read Apocalypse.

If you want to ask questions about my stories I'm planning to release the Keeper's Sanctum. There I'll answer your questions in dedicated chapters.

Thank you again for all your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.8K 40
The world as we know it is at war, and with two very different species fighting for their goals to solve an issue that has been seen time and time ag...
10K 233 20
revision of a war against furries.
30K 425 24
During a international riot between all counties. Humanity was destroying themselves and a nuke went off and Killed all humans except the ones that a...
5.7K 195 11
All contact was lost when the last human army was encircled and destroyed in the arctic, no human contacts have ever been reported since the last arm...