Loki and Sigyn, His Glorious...

By ApocalypticHalfblood

Sigyn Iwaldottir was a normal lady, the oldest of 7 daughters and a simple healer in the outskirts of Asgard... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred and One
Chapter One Hundred and Two
Chapter One Hundred and Three
Chapter One Hundred and Four
Chapter One Hundred and Six
Chapter One Hundred and Seven
Chapter One Hundred and Eight
Chapter One Hundred and Nine
Chapter One Hundred and Ten
Chapter One Hundred and Eleven
Chapter One Hundred and Twelve
Chapter One Hundred and Thirtern
Chapter One Hundred and Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred and Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred and Eighteen
Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen

Chapter One Hundred and Sixteen

151 8 0
By ApocalypticHalfblood

SIGYN'S POINT OF VIEW
I had to focus.

The chaos around my had to turn silent within my mind as I concentrated all my energy upon Hela. My hands burned with the magic that swirled around them, desperately attempting to heal Hela where it now mattered most-her spine.

As soon as I pulled my baby girl out from amongst the rubble, I knew something was deeply wrong. I could feel the energy within her body starkly stopping at the base of her back, refusing to flow down to her legs and back up like normal. The electricity in her body had been severed and the feeling within her legs had been ripped away. I knew all this without her even uttering a word.

I knew I could fix it. I had done it before on smaller scales, healing severed fingers and even amputated limbs. I knew if I just had time, I could reconnect the energy in my daughter's body. If I had time, I could heal Hela.

However, time was the one commodity I was fresh out of. I scarcely knew if I had seconds left or perhaps minutes, but even so, I wasn't going to go before Hela was safe and healed. My baby was walking off the battlefield if it was the last thing I did.

Luckily, Loki had the ability to buy me the time I desperately needed. As the outriders, the deadly beats I had faced five years before, approached us, Loki stood fiercely at the ready. With two daggers brandished and magic permeating through his feet, I could count on my husband to buy me the time needed to heal Hela. At least that's what I had hoped.

"Sigyn!" he called as he threw one of the countless outriders off of him, "I hate to rush you but perhaps now's the time to get things moving!"

"I'm trying!" I replied, working through Hela's energy block, feeling it seep through every nerve and bone one by one.

"Just one more minute!" I called, hitting an especially hard blockage within Hela's energy field. I could feel in all snap into place under my hands causing Hela to immediately to writhe in pain. Her teeth clenched tightly and her knuckles turned white with pressure. I knew she could hardly speak.

"It's alright, it's alright," I cooed gently, continuing to work through her healing.

"Sigyn!" Loki called again, "I think you're going to have to wrap things up!"

"One minute!" I replied in desperation, focusing as much of my magic as possible upon Hela.

"No, Sigyn!" he yelled back as he stabbed two outriders at once, "We have bigger problems now than just wolves!"

I huffed, jsut about to yell back before I looked up and spotted a jarring lightning bolt hurl through the sky. Following its trajectory, I watched as it striked Mjölnir and was hurled at none other than Thanos. A shiver ran through me as I quickly understood what Loki was alluding to. This was no small battle. Warriors and chitari were seizing the field alongside Thanos and his outriders. The Avengers were striving to desperately hold back the forces but they were altogether failing. The battle had turned into a full out war.

"Oh god," I mumbled as I watched the scene in front of me. It all looked hopeless. 

Loki looked back at me with a pained look, he knew just as well as I did how awful this all looked. I tried to focus on Hela but the raging war before me was more than distracting. I knew I couldn't just stay and heal Hela no matter how much I wanted to.

"Just buy me time," I begged Loki, looking up at him, "Just minutes, please. I can heal her, I'm almost there."

He grimaced, looking down at me and then back at the ever approaching battle.

"Darling, I-" he attempted.

"Loki," I said quietly, taking a deep breath as I explained, "I have no time to spare, I get that. But neither does Hela. If I don't heal her, If I don't fix this? Her legs, they'll never-"

Loki's face paled and he nodded. Just then, portals opened around us by the hundreds. Through them jumped warriors, valkyrie, fallen avengers, and sorcerers from across the globe. We know had backup, and most importantly-we had time.

"Time?" he echoed as he watched the scene and pulled out two long swords, "I can do that."

With a quick sweep of his hand, he adorned himself in armor and stood at the ready. Loki was not going to let anything come between me and healing our daughter. He stood with a confidence that was uncharacteristic of him. Loki was firm footed and unwavering. I could only assume he was fueled by the intense desire to protect us both. Loki was strong and confident under the position of fatherhood. Hela was his baby, and nothing was going to hurt her.

"Go on," he said, nodding towards me, "Heal her. You can do it, I know you can."

I took a deep breath and immediately focused once more. As my hands flowed above her, I guided her energy through her nervous system and through her skeleton. Her muscles slowly awoke one fiber at a time, slowly inching its way down her legs as the sever in her spine began to slowly heal. The warmth of it all burned my hands but the pain I felt was nothing compared to the fear Hela faced.

"It hurts," she whimpered quietly, her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Almost there, dear," I promised, manipulating the surging energy down towards her toes before swiftly pulling it back up through her spinal chord. In one fell swoop, I reconnected her energy line and healed the severed nerve. As if I had popped it all back into place, Hela's eyes shot open and she audibly gasped.

She blinked away the shock and slowly began to attempt to move her feet. Once Hela realized that she could once again feel her legs and actively use them, her eyes went wide.

"You have to teach me how you do that," she said in amazement, slowly sitting up.

"One day, I will," I sighed, gently guiding her to her feet, "But first, we need to make it through today."

Hela nodded as she took in the scene that surrounded us. Battleships soared overhead and warriors and avengers alike overtook the field of rubble. Hardly anything wasn't on fire or already burnt. The war was madness.

"You have to fight," she said, "We have to help."

"I hate to admit it," I said as I brandished my spear, pulling it from the air, "But I believe you're right."

Hela smiled, "Does that mean I get to fi-"

"Absolutely not," Loki interrupted as he ran by.

"To be fair," I said as I adorned my own armor, "I did just reconnect your energy field to your spinal chord. You are getting to safety, darling. And you are staying there. Do you understand?"

"But what if you need me?" she asked, "How will I know to come? To help?"

"You're a smart girl," I reminded her, squeezing her hand, "Us women see with more than just our eyes, Hela. It's time you do the same."

Hela nodded and hugged me tightly before she teleported herself to safety with a simple snap of her fingers. Once again, I was alone with Loki, only this time our daughter was safe. A relief I was more than happy to possess amongst the madness.

"Nice of you to finally join me," Loki said as I came to his side and kicked away an outrider, "Since when did you have armor? You should where it more often, you look-"

"Now's not the time to flirt," I laughed as my back pressed against his and we faced the battle together.

"Ever the humble one," Loki joked as we fought.

I couldn't help but laugh, even amongst the destruction.

All of a sudden, I heard a cry from overhead.

"Sigyn!" the voice screamed out before the infinity gauntlet miraculously fell right into my hands.

Following the voice, I saw Tony zip by overhead as he fought his own array of beasts.

Loki's eyes widened as he saw what I know possessed. Looking up from the gauntlet, I immediately realized the gigantic charge that was running towards me at full speed.

Oh god, I thought to myself as I spotted the Titan amongst the mix.

"Sigyn," Loki said, instantly stepping in front of me as he took head of the approaching army.

"Run."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 576 17
Follow The Legend of Black Magic's Laila Odindóttir story as the princess of Asgard. Book 1 of 4 in the Daughter of Odin Series Thor [OC x Fandral] [...
24.9K 502 29
Y/n Odinson, Is the youngest daughter of Odin. As a goddess she has a lot of power, just like her brothers. One day Thor came to Asgard and made he...
663 47 22
Paige Stark has been raised by her aunt Pepper and Tony Stark since the death of her parents at a young age. She is no stranger to the excitement an...
9.2K 334 15
Sigyn met Loki when he was not quite grown, he a prince, she a young queen, peers across cultures. Her bold approach to everything from the All-Fath...