Lowkey

By leiiii403

Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chpater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 60

30.5K 835 311
By leiiii403

Roman

"𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Fuck.

Frantically, my eyes search the room—searching for her.

Busting the bathroom door open, she wasn't seen—only the little things of hers scattered around.

Fucking hell.

Moving out of the bathroom, I stride right out of the room—walking down the stairs with fury and determination.

All guards and maids had their heads down, disconnecting any sort of contact with me.

Though, what I noticed was the one maid, the cook, looking right into my eyes.

With a glare, she flinched as I pulled out my gun—holding it to her temple as I mercilessly turned the safety off.

"Where is she?" I demanded, digging it into her skull and she winced.

"They took her," She muttered, fury absolute fucking fury writhed through me. Closing my eyes, I tried calming myself—thinking of her.

"Who is they?" My finger close to pulling the trigger, though not yet—I couldn't.

The maid shook, her body trembling with every pressure point I made to her skull. "The girl," she whimpered, closing her eyes as tears fell.

"Fucking talk," I gritted out, my patience running thin. Shaking her head, she refused to talk so I complied in my head that I would just look over the security.

"You helped?" I asked, tilting my head at her. She glanced up at me, her eyes telling me—yes and her frozen body telling me nothing.

My finger pulled on the trigger, gasps were heard from around the room—and not giving a single fuck, I let her brain-blown body drop to the ground with a thud.

Turning, I snap my fingers towards the mess behind me—men already rushing their way towards it.

My steps were heavy, walking straight into the security room. The guards moved aside, looking down as I hastily sat down myself and searched through the footage of only fewer hours ago.

3:34 PM, Saturday.

Arabella stood in my shirt behind the kitchen counter, a glass of water in her hand as she drank thirstily. A dark figure from behind her—came out of the shadows and stood behind her, directly.

The person was masked, grabbing her by the neck—from behind and injecting some sort of substance into the side of her neck.

Arabella dropped into the person's arms straight away, two bigger masked men came to both her sides and carried her out of the room.

From then on, the footage was cut off. As if they only
wanted me to see what happened to her.

Swiftly, my hand goes into my pocket—grabbing a cigarette and lighting it between my lips. I stand, the men that guard the doors stood aside instantly.

As I took a long drag, my head fucking pounded. Walking out, I went straight towards the front doors, heading to my car.

The world around me seemed to spin, the tobacco did nothing to calm the raging storm inside of me. Her nearly lifeless expression ran through my mind as I raced straight through the black gates.

I tapped onto Theo's number, the dial blaring through the car's speakers.

"What's up Ro?"

"Arabella's missing. Get everyone onto the search, nobody leaves until I get an address."

Taking another drag, I hear the other line go silent before he clears his throat. "Onto it."

Before he could hang up, I spoke up again. "Don't tell anyone yet," I demanded, and he understood.

I didn't need constant calls from her friends or brother. I needed to wrap my head around it first, figure out what to do.

Better off, figure out who the fucking hell I'm torturing to death.

Fucked if I knew what was happening to her right now, and I refused to think about it.

Driving onto the main roads, I sped through the many cars and called a few other people—until I received a call from Theo.

Answering, his rushed voice came through the speakers.

"We don't have a permanent location yet but there was a sighting of her back in New York."

"Sighting?" I questioned, rubbing my temple with one hand while making a direct U-turn—heading in the direction of the private airport.

"Yeah, uh they found footage from a street cam. I watched it myself, it was definitely Arabella, unconscious."

The spinning in my head started again, the rage and the certain distress overwhelming me—though I had control.

"The people with her?" Speeding through the red light, I quickly sent a message to my pilot to get the plane ready.

"Unidentified. They wore masks."

Sighing, I hang up on the line and think back to only hours ago.

~ Flashback ~

She laughed, lightly. Her hair swayed with every sensual move she made.

My eyes couldn't help but stare at how gracefully she moved. Nearly goddess-like.

She looked over her shoulder, her light grey eyes sparkling as they connected with my own.

When she turned back around, we made it back to our bedroom. Her ringed hand, grasping the knob and pulling open the door.

"Do we have any hot chocolate?" Bracing her petite body onto the bed, she stretched her arms behind her head and yawned—looking at me tiredly.

We.

Fucking God knows why my pulse skipped a beat.

"We might," I shrugged, kicking off my shoes and shrugging off my coat. She sat up, I felt her gaze on me as I turned around, facing the vanity.

"Can you look for me?" Innocently, she asked. From the mirror's view, I saw her grinning up at me—her dimples deepening and my hopeless love for her, also deepening.

I nodded and she got up, wrapping her arms around my torso from behind—while I took the watch on my wrist off. "And if you find some, can you make me a hot chocolate?"

Her pretty eyes stared up at me, batting her eyelashes at me, purposefully. "Pretty please?"

Dropping my watch on the desk, I turn around and her arms now reached around my back with her body facing me. Shaking my head, I lean down and push a kiss against her head.

"Only for you," I muttered, walking around her and out of the room. For a good three hours, we stayed up at the hill. Upon a mission, I had found that hill at night—knowing well enough to show Arabella.

Her fascination for stars had always been something I admired about her. A simple wish, one that didn't involve money or simply wishing for an expense. It was a wish she couldn't simply see with her eyes.

Though, I made sure I would give her every wish she desired—something I wouldn't do for anyone or thing. But only her.

I wanted to, it was something I wanted to do. I wanted to make her happy, to see her dimpled smile and her light grey eyes gleam.

This leads me to be here in the kitchen, making an unhealthily, milky, chocolate contained drink just for her. After I was done, I added the small marshmallows she liked to have with it.

Oddly, she preferred them not inside the drink but outside. In other words, she liked to drink the hot chocolate on its own and bite into the marshmallow after—sometimes even with it.

Opening the bedroom door, my eyes snap towards her now sleeping body. I scoff, shaking my head at her. Even when sleeping she amused me.

I placed the drink onto the table beside the bed—along with the small packet of marshmallows. My arms wrapped themselves around her waist, pulling her limp body to one side of the bed and then wrapping the sheets over.

Her skin was cold, forcing me to grab another extra-thick blanket over her. She seemed to appreciate that as she snuggled up into the blankets and smiled.

"Do you have my cocoa?" She mumbled, tiredly. Her eyes were still closed, it was almost as if she were dreaming and talking in her sleep. But when she peeked one eye open, that confirmed she wasn't.

I answered, pointing a finger to the bedside table. She smiled again, closing her eyes and holding a weak thumb up. "You're the best," mumbling, she seemed to drift back into sleep.

Sitting beside her, I brush the hair away from her face—the small pieces that covered her beauty.

Her breathing went steady, telling me she fell back to sleep. I continued to admire her, leaning down and pressing my lips against her soft cheek. "Love you," I whispered, pulling away.

"Love you," She quietly replied, definitely thinking she was dreaming. With a small smile, I take the cup and marshmallows away and out of the room with myself.

~ End Of Flashback ~

I'm getting her back.

And whoever dared to stop me or get in the way—would die a tortuous, sinful death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 24.9K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
1M 26.3K 59
Two notorious mafias in Italy one is ruled by Gabriella Sangriento and the other is ruled by Giovanni Carson. Both of their gangs loathe each other...
640K 15K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
381K 9.1K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...