NOT FRIENDS ━━━━━ p. mclean²

By ronaldiary

──── NOT FRIENDS ❝I wanna fall in love with ya, Not trying to think tonight.❞ ﹙ piper mclean x fem!oc ﹚ ﹙ the... More

✴ VOL I ━━━ Your eyes linger on
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019
020.
021.

Not Friends ✴ Knife Placed On My Skin

3.2K 57 61
By ronaldiary

NARRATOR
      A woman will return,
            looking for the girl she was.

NOT FRIENDS !
( Louise KangPiper McLean )

Strangers to Lovers
Black Cat/Golden Retriver
"Don't Let Go Of My Hand"

SHE
      I don't want that.

SHE
      What do you want then?      

SHE
      It's not that simple.

SHE
      No, it is that simple.     
I'm making it that simple.      

LOUISE KANG SPEND HER LIFE HATING HERSELF.

    Louise Kang, or more commonly known as Isa, hated her life; well, she hated it before she arrived at the Camp Half-Blood. Having finally found a secured place far away from her past, settled in the cabin eleven with all the other unclaimed children or the ones who's godly parent didn't have cabins, Isa found happiness she deserved. Until she was claimed. You would think that a demigod child would be over the moon when their godly parent claims them? Not the case with Isa; well, not really. Don't get her wrong she loves her mother; who wouldn't want the goddess of rainbows as their mother. She's chill, cool mom unlike most gods she met who forget you even exist ( plus, she doesn't pay them to use her rainbow for messenges ). Isa doesn't. It's ironic at this point and she claims that the Fates are having a good laugh watching down at her struggling with accepting herself.

For so many years, before she decided to escape, Isa didn't exist.

      Okay, of course she did exist. Her bare feet would meet the cold floor as she swings her legs out of her bed; they would walk against the cold, marble floor towards the kitchen to silently make breakfast for herself as her father would exit the house without sparing her a glance ─ a prominent scowl settled onto his face and a look of pure disgust whenever she would even spare a glance at his daughter. That was her life as long as she could remember. Isa didn't exist. She was hidden inside a small apartment in Las Vegas, surrounded by bricks that didn't give her comfort, only frightened her at being surrounded by such things. Isa wanted to go and explore, make some friends and enjoy life to the fullest, but she couldn't. She was forbidden from doing it.

All because of the way she is. All because of her sexuality.

Isa would sit in her room in silence and question if she really is the way she is; if those feelings were just inside her head; if she was normal. Of course she's normal. There is nothing wroung with her.

But it took a lot of time for her to realize that.

      What an irony that her mother is the goddess of rainbows. . . thankfully, with a lot of help from people surrounding her, Isa learned to love herself and the way she truly is. She still had that small voice in the back of her mind telling her it was wrong, that it was sinful, she would be dragged to Hell by her ankles as cries for help escape her lips; but even that voice didn't stop her for crushing on the girl that had her heart broken because of the queen's plans. Good thing Aphrodite took matters in her hands.

Lee Chae-Young   ✴   Louise Kang

Daughter of Iris.      Demigod.      Hebe's legacy.      Pegasi.      Unlabeled.

with. . .

as described / PIPER MCLEAN
as described / JASON GRACE
as described / LEO VALDEZ
as described / VIVIENNE WU
as described / PERCY JACKSON
as described / ANNABETH CHASE
park seong hwa / GEORGE YOO
nancy jewel mcdonie / FREYA ZABINI
as described / FRANK ZHANG
as described / HAZEL LEVESQUE
as described / NICO DI ANGELO
as described / REYNA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
as described / RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
as described / GROVER UNDERWOOD 

and the rest of characters as described. . .

🌈 DEDICATED TO. . .

wylanist.-cruellsummers S4D-S0NGS MARVELMAZETEEN godsandroses -90sweed heartcasings cupidbliss -fantasiaa and to the rest of my lovely readers and those who enjoy my books and this series !!

🌈 COPYRIGHT. . .

i do not own percy jackson nor do i own any stories from the riordan-verse. some chapters in this book will be directly from the books ( will mention whose point of view is ). the only things i own are my oc's ( vivienne wu, violeta wu, louisa kang, george yoo, freya zabini ) and the plot of the story. any back story for my oc's are my original idea and are not meant to be used by anyone else unless i give permission on it.

🌈 WARNINGS. . . 

there will be mentions of blood and violent scenes in this story, mentions of illness (cancer), swearing, abuse, homophobic people, death. if you are uncomfortable, please do not continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 4.8K 34
in which a wild girl manages to fall in love in the midst of a war―and the odd bout of amnesia. [piper mclean x femme oc] [the lost hero ― the blood...
253K 13.7K 57
𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, you're stronger than you know (leo valdez x fem! oc) (tlh-moa) (book two in the 'nickname' series) (cover by @spidergwnn ) (s...
43.6K 2.2K 36
All Camilla is doing is wreaking havoc in Piper's life. OR Heteronormativity is a hell of a drug. Piper McLean never really liked guys until Hera ga...
35.5K 1K 19
He extends a grease-covered hand "M'lady." She scrunched her nose up. "No thanks." [ leo valdez x fem!oc ] [ the lost hero: part one of heroes of oly...