Friends with Benefits

By KitanaVervaeke

Ryan and McKayla are classmates. They're both seventeen years old, so they're still in high school. There's a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 3

18.5K 68 8
By KitanaVervaeke

I'm on my way to my singing class as I hear the sound from an incoming snap blasting through my phone. I know it's from Ryan and I'm really nervous to open it. "Get over yourself", I whisper to myself as I press the button.

"I agree. We should do it together. I trust you. Don't tell anyone about this, it will only cause a lot of unnecessary drama. When can I see you? Does Monday after school work for you?"

I didn't see this one coming, I had already given up all hopes when he said he had some doubts. I guess some people can really surprise us. I answer that Monday is fine for me and we go back to our daily, casual conversations.

All of a sudden, he asks me: "Will you go easy on me, please? I'm really stressed about this." I think that's cute and I reassure him that everything is going to be just fine. I promise him that I won't tell anyone (even though at this point, I've already told my best friend) and that he is safe from judgements with me.

Apparently, his parents are on a trip to Spain this week, so he is home alone. That makes it a lot easier for us to have our fun.

I can't stop imagining what it will be like. He never brags about his body, so he probably isn't very confident. He should be, he is really hot. I'm singing songs about heartbreak, but in my head I'm already having sex with Ryan at this very moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 307 6
After a harsh breakup with Lucas Garcia, Katherine's summer break has finally come. Flying to LA, California reunites her with family and of course h...
1.7K 70 10
Poems I have written because I was either bored or having a mental breakdown. It explores things from love to the little things that mean being a wom...
1.7M 93.2K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
13.7K 639 25
Danelay Luzarez, a third-year college student accepted into a prestigious university. Despite having the opportunity to continue her studies at Oxfor...