Wicked Company

By junemitchellauthor

"I wouldn't say I'm out for revenge, I'd just say that karma's coming for them all. And in this case? š‘°'š’Ž ļæ½... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Seven

2K 100 22
By junemitchellauthor

~ Tucker's POV ~

"Tell me how you want it."

Dani's face sparked with excitement and lust at my words. The green of her hazel eyes blazed emerald; her lips quirked into a smirk of seduction and heat. Her legs gripped around my back and tightened, pulling me closer to her core again.

I raised an eyebrow. "Is this what you want?"

Dipping my head, I ran my tongue through her folds and watched her writhe above me. When I wrapped my lips around her clit, she moaned my name, and when I thrust two fingers into her clenching depths, she screamed it.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" Her voice was dazed with lust, and it drove me fucking wild.

I curled my fingers and stroked her walls, reveling in the moans that fell from her lips from the act. Sucking at her clit, Dani began to move her hips, riding my face.

Fuck, I groaned to myself, needing to bury my dick inside of her. I moved to stand, but Dani's legs tightened around my back.

"No! Don't stop. Lick my pussy."

Sweet fucking mercy. This goddamn girl...

I gripped the base of my dick to hold back, the overwhelming urge to fuck her into oblivion forced to take a step back and give her what she needed instead. I pressed my fingers back inside of her tight core, adding a third and feeling her writhe again. She slapped the mattress and grabbed my hair, pulling at its strands. With each thrust of my hand and suck on her clit, she rocked her hips and drove herself towards her high.

"Fuck yes! I'm gonna-"

I felt her walls convulse and she clamped down on my fingers. Her pussy flooded further and she screamed above me, her legs shaking around my back.

Before her release could end, I withdrew my fingers and unlocked her ankles from behind me, throwing them aside to stand and line the head of my cock with her still-clenching core. I ground my teeth together and pressed forward, thrusting in and out slowly to stroke her g-spot and prolong her orgasm. I gripped her hips and drove forward, the heated sounds of her moans mixing with the slaps of my skin against hers.

She looped her legs around my back and pushed to spin, leaving me flat on my back. With a seductive smirk, her eyes sparkled down at me as she began to move slowly, drawing out the pleasure of the moment. She locked her hands in mine and pinned them above my head. My cock jerked inside of her at her splay of dominance and I groaned, trying to lift my upper body to kiss her, but she gave a crooked grin of menace and leaned back, teasing me with her slowing movements.

"You're driving me fucking crazy," I breathed out, fighting against her hold on my wrists.

I was stronger than her, I could've moved. But damn if seeing her gasping above me - lips twitching under her concentrated rhythm, arms rippling under the tension - didn't make me hotter than ever. I lowered my eyes to watch her sink down on me, my cock disappearing into the hot depths of her pussy with each stroke. Mixed with her breathy moans of desire, it was sure as hell enough to send me rocking over the edge.

Daniella was heaven and hell wrapped into one little spitfire of a woman - in the hottest, most intriguing way. And I knew I'd never get enough. But to have a future with her, I had one more thing to take care of.

____________________

"What the fuck do you mean, you're 'done', Ellis?" My ex father-in-law slammed his hands down on his stupidly-expensive desk. His eye twitched under his disdain, and I couldn't stop the chuckle that rose from my throat at his annoyance.

"I mean," I leaned against the wall with nonchalance, "that I'm fucking done. Find someone else to be your puppet, Al."

"I can ruin you," he threatened.

Nodding and pursing my lips, I kicked off the wall. He was right; I couldn't deny it. But I was sick of my wife being held over my head by the useless excuse of a father she'd had. She was my wife, not a pawn. I hated myself for even letting it get this far to begin with.

"You could, sure. But with it, you'd also be fucking yourself. I have everything of your affairs when Ren was younger, all of those assault allegations you covered up, and every arrow that points directly towards your embezzling and blatant racism. A businessman's name is his biggest asset, and I'll drag yours through the mud."

His face stayed level. He seemed calm. But his eyes widened for a second with fear, and had I not been looking for it, I'd have missed it.

"You have nothing that would stick."

"Oh, I don't know. Wanna test it? We can find out." I taunted him with a malicious smile, waving the folder I held in my hand around.

He was pensive a moment, weighing his options. "If I drop the theft investigations, you'll delete any.... misinformation you have on me?"

I shrugged. "Sure."

"I need your word, Ellis. Or I'll hire a real PI for whatever little thief is stealing from my associates, and I'll take you down with them."

I didn't even blink, didn't flinch. "You have my word. I'll delete everything I have. This is everything I have on whoever was stealing the money, by the way."

I threw the folder onto his desk and turned for the door, a sadistic sense of pride filling me when he gasped, opening it. It was a folder that was the same inside as he was - empty. I pulled my phone out and dialed the last called contact.

"Where are you?"

____________________

"Why are you always so cryptic?" I nagged, walking up to the tanned, hazel-eyed woman.

She shrugged and stood from her seated position at her uncle's grave. "I like to be dramatic, fucking sue me. How'd it go?"

"I promised to delete everything I had on him. It's more than just what you had with the embezzlements though."

She glared up at me. "What? Why the fuck would you promise that shit just so you didn't have to spy on me?"

I frowned and crossed my arms across my chest. "So you're mad at me for not spying on you now?"

"No, you dick. I'm pissed that everything else that I didn't even know about is now forced under wraps. I could've taken your spying," she winked.

"You irritate me. Look, I said I would delete what I have."

She waited for me to say more, but when I stayed quiet, she huffed. "Who's being fucking cryptic now?"

"He was too into himself and his business to care and ask if I had copies saved elsewhere." I pulled a flash drive from my pocket and tossed it to her. "I'm an idiot sometimes, but I'm not stupid, Barbie. Do whatever you want to him. You run the show."

She gave me a side eye with a teasing grin. "Damn right, I do. I think I'll give it a few years, actually. I'll keep an eye on him, obviously, to build more evidence. But when he's comfortable enough that all of this is over?" She raised her eyebrows and bit her lower lip.

Dramatic little sadist.

Pocketing the drive, she stepped over to me and circled her arms around my neck. Rocking up onto her tiptoes, she placed a line of kissed up my jaw to my cheek, lowering back to my mouth. Not a second after the kiss had begun, however, a throat cleared.

"Daniella?"

I turned to see a couple with their arms looped into one another, their skin a tanned olive tone like Dani's.

The woman gave a judgmental glance between the two of us and sneered. "I guess it was just a phase after all. You ruined our family and your life only to be with men anyway?"

I didn't need to know the situation fully to figure out exactly what the fuck had happened. To my surprise, the woman in front of me didn't step forward to punch her mother in the face like I assumed she would've. Instead, she killed them with an overwhelmingly kind smile before she kissed her fingers, patted her uncle's grave with them, and walked away.

Her father's face was a mask of thunder. "Ungrateful, spoiled little-"

I shook my head. "I'm going to stop you right there, you close-minded fucking shits. Trust me when I say I'd love nothing more than to deck you both for hurting her. You caused an immense amount of pain for her, even now. Then you show up here after god-knows how long to act like you care about the only man who gave two shits about that woman? Go fuck yourselves."

I turned from them, but decided one more stab couldn't hurt their overly-critical ideations.

"By the way? I think it's fucking hot seeing how comfortable she is being herself. Where do you think we could go for some extra hands? You know any places, Daddy?"

With a sarcastic kiss blown to her father, I forced my laugh back until I walked away - seeing the tomato-red face my words caused him.

"Sexualizing bisexuals, are we?" Dani accused, waiting for me just at the edge of ear range.

I chuckled. "Not a chance. Lauren was bi, too, and Willow's... I'm not sure she's put a label on it. But I am sexualizing the woman I love being as free as she is. I wasn't lying. It's fucking hot when you let go and are comfortable with yourself without a care in the world. I'm not about to watch you fuck someone else - male or female. I might actually kill someone. But your parents don't need to know that."

She threw her head back and laughed, patting my cheek before she slid into the car. When I got in and turned the engine on, I shifted into gear, but didn't move.

"I have a question." She nodded for me to continue. "Why didn't they have the tattoo?"

"What?"

I looked to her and noticed the surprise there. "Your uncle had the same one you have - I saw it in the picture in your room. But they don't have it."

"I didn't realize you'd caught that." She held out her arm to look down at the woman etched into her skin. "My last name - Aloisio - means warrior. My grandfather got the same one after the war when he was my age. His mother had been an artist, and she'd drawn what she thought to be the embodiment of a strong woman who fought for what she believed in, no matter the cost. So it was the portrait he got to honor her as well as the message it had screamed to her. My uncle, when he moved to America, got the same one. I followed suit. My parents... are pussies. My father wanted no parts of it, so my mother didn't either. They don't fight for shit, so even had they gotten it, it would've been out of place anyway."

I stared down at the woman on her arm in awe, the curves of her nose and face. And then it dawned on me.

"She kinda looks like you."

Dani snorted. "Don't say that, because then I seem like I have my head up my ass with a picture of myself tattooed on my arm."

"It's a damn nice picture to look at though."

She made a gagging sound, following it with a laugh. "That was cheesy as fuck. I hate you."

I shrugged with a grin, pulling out onto the road.

"Uh, where are we going?"

"The shop. I need to finish your bike."

"How much longer will it be in there anyway?"

I winced. "I actually needed to talk to you about that. So, technically, it should've been done months ago. But, see, I may have ordered the wrong parts on purpose."

Her head snapped over to glare at me so fast I heard her neck pop. "Come again?"

I shifted up a gear and stomped on it, pulling onto the highway in hopes that the increased speed might miraculously make the conversation pass quicker.

"As long as the bike was in the shop, you were guaranteed to come around. It was romantic in my head, okay?"

"You son of a bitch! Why didn't you just ask me on a normal date, you fucking prick! I had to walk everywhere because of you." She crossed here arms over her chest and waited for my explanation, but I had none other than simply wanting to see her. "Well? Aren't you going to say anything?"

I pursed my lips. "Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave?"

She smacked my arm, but busted out laughing, letting her head fall back against the headrest. "Okay, yeah. That was good. I love you, Johnny boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 141 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
1M 40.8K 35
Stig loved two things since he was a kid: his laptop and bikes. What started as curiosity, ended up being his life for both those things. When he lef...
612 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...