Petra

By ShrazyMe

Love is love, until it's not. --- Not related to the discontinued PETRA book. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

222 21 1
By ShrazyMe

MichaelBJordan: Look at all that SKN

tagged: Petra, SKN

3,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

My favourite thing about my Petra Beauty team is that it's women led. I wanted to create an empowering team that can show the world that women can lead AND succeed so this brand is much more than just makeup. 

We are scheduled to launch in a couple of weeks but we have fallen behind on our schedule. I believe that everything will fall into place but we still have to plan our first launch, brainstorm the photoshoot and discuss our different methods of advertising.

"The first photoshoot for Petra's Beauty should be simple, the standard shot from the shoulders up with a plain background." I tell the team. "This will be our first launch and the first is always the most important so we need to hype up the eyeshadow as much as possible. Anything can go wrong so I don't want us going all out and then having it backfire on us."

A member of my team speaks up, "What could go wrong?"

"Once we ship out our orders, it's out of our hands which means that some people may received damaged packages or broken eyeshadows which will fall back on us. People will talk about us spending all our money on the shoot rather than the quality of the product." I respond and they nod their heads in understanding. "We are already behind so let's try not to complicate it too much. Once the first launch is done and we have the results, we can make sure that the next one goes harder."

"Have you shortlisted the models yet?"

"Yes." I look down at the list of names and faces on my sheet. "We have Iris Mitchell, Tiana Parker, Lauren Woods, Amerie Johnson and Amber Murphy booked for the first shoot."

I ignore the looks sent my way at the mention of Amber Murphy's name since she is my boyfriends ex wife. This is business and I am not opposed to working with her.

"We have some models coming in tomorrow to start shooting for the website but the faces of the first launch will be the people that I mentioned." I state while making a note of something that has popped into my mind. "For the launch party, we need to get there early to set up the products. Catering will be picked up on the day, the DJ will arrive during the speech but we do have music prepared just in case she is a no show. The photographers are all booked so our biggest thing is to ensure that our PR boxes are ready and that we advertise sufficiently."

Our meeting then switches to the financing of the advertisement since this is a new company. The budget set is slightly higher than I would like but it's only because this is a new business that people who don't follow me won't know of so we have to be wise in our strategy.

I would love to have all the billboards in the world displaying my brand but that financial is not in the cards for us so I have to be resourceful. Social media is  powerful tool that I have in my favor and since I have more followers on my personal account, I will use that to plug my beauty line.

---

Petra: My greatest partner.

This man will literally stay up for hours helping me go through everything @SKN related and won't stop until we're done. I prayed for a man like you and God delivered.

2,100,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

Once I was done with the meeting, I drove home to pack a bag for our small getaway trip to Napa Valley. We wanted to be grown so we booked a one night stay since I've heard all the talks surrounding it but have never been in person.

"We need a new instructor." Amerie says as she pours us girls each a full glass of wine. "Better yet, we need to get him drunk because I cannot deal with that attitude."

"He thinks we're spoiled brats." I roll my eyes as I pick up my glass. "Cheers to being grown."

"Cheers." Lauren and Amerie repeat before we clink our glasses together, causing some of the wine to spill over our hands.

"Oops." I giggle while lifting my glass to my lips.

We booked the right tour with the wrong company as our instructor has been a complete asshole to us. Fortunately for us, we know how to have a good time regardless but I will not be leaving a good review nor tipping him.

"Oh crap, I forgot I was a making TikTok of our trip." Lauren slurs her words as she goes onto the app before propping her phone up against a wine bottle. "Just do a little dance with your glass in hand."

"Alright." I step down from my stool only to stumble a little. "I guess all those drinks are starting to catch up to me."

"We have dinner reservations." Amerie giggles as we get in position. "Where are the guys at?"

"Talking to the instructor about our next destination." Lauren responds as she starts the recording and we all sway our hips to the side while holding up our wine glasses. "That was cute."

"What was cute?" Odell asks as he arrives with Michael who gives my head a kiss. "Where's the rest of the wine?"

"It's in our glass." Amerie winks at him. "I guess you'll just have to grab the bottle from the other table."

We were given two bottles to try at this winery and with the instructor gone, we decided to split it between the three of us.

"Babe look, we made a TikTok." Lauren shows her man the video we just made after Michael's grabbed the bottle from the other table.

"Looks like you guys are having fun." Michael smiles at me as he takes a sip of my drink. "I don't know how you're even drinking this shit, it's too sweet."

"There's barely any alcohol in this." Odell utters as he reads the label on the bottle. "Y'all are getting wine drunk over nothing."

"This is why men don't come on these types of trips." Amerie mumbles while giving them the side eye. "They don't appreciate the finer things in life."

I hold up my phone to take a group selfie as I want to remember this moment.

"What time are the reservations at?" Michael asks as he drinks some more of our wine. "The instructor is out waiting in the bus."

"Why is he waiting in the bus?" Amerie rolls her eyes. "He should be treating us to some more wines."

"Fuck the guy." Odell throws his arm in the air. "He was moving out there saying that y'all were too disrespectful and shit."

Michael chuckles, "Don't mind him."

"We have dinner in an hour but I don't know if any of you are planning to change or not." I respond while looking around at the group. "If you're going to change then we need to leave now."

"Then we should leave because I want to change into my next outfit of the night." Amerie says and I nod my head in agreement. "The ig content is about to be on fire."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...