๐—–๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ || ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ญ๏ฟฝ...

By nickgoodie

"๐—”๐—น๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—จ๐˜€! ๐—›๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ญ๐—ฌ" More

๐—–๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
+ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ +
anatomy of sora
family
statistic
staff
+ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ +
relationships with the members
+ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—” +
sora's phone
sora's twitter 1
sora's twitter 2
twitter 3 = sora day!
twitter 1 โ€ข thread 1
twitter 2 โ€ข thread 2
+๐— ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–+
DALLA DALLA โ€ข IT'Z DIFFERENT ERA
DALLA DALLA โ€ข lines
+ ๐„๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž) +
YEAR 0000
YEAR 2019
Year 2020
Year 2021
YEAR 2022
+ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—  +
instagram
instagram - 2

profile

704 9 1
By nickgoodie

                                    Kim Sora

Stage Name - Sora
Name - Kim Sora
Korean Name - 김소라
English Name - Sora Kim
Birthday -  August, 8th , 2000
Birthplace - Seongnae-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Zodiac Sign - Leo
Height - 167cm (5′ 6″ )
Weight - 43 kg
Blood Type - O
Nationality -  🇯🇵 + 🇰🇷
Family - Mom & Dad & Brother
Languages - Korean, English, French, Japanese And Learning Spanish & Thai
Positions - Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
Hobbies - Dancing, Playing with Slime , Doing Gymnastics, Scrolling through Social Media.
Social Media - Instagram @itzy.all.in.us
Face Claims - Sana (Twice)
Voice Claim - A mix of IU, Ariana Grande and Madison Beer.
———————'.*•.¸♡♡¸.•*'—————————

                    *̥˚Sora Facts *̥˚

.·:*¨¨*:·.Strengths and Weaknesses

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Strengths :

Sora can find beauty and fascination in nearly anything. She likes to get out of her comfort zone and search for new ideas, experiences, and adventures.
Sora is independent and creative, always on the lookout for the magic and meaning in everyday life.
Sora can subtlest shifts in another person's mood or expression.
Sora is warmhearted and approachable, with an altruistic spirit and a friendly disposition. She can get along with pretty much everyone, and her  circles of acquaintances and friends often stretch far and wide.
Sora can also be spontaneous and lighthearted. She knows how to find fun and joy in the current  moment. And few things give her more pleasure than sharing her  joy with others.
Sora has an nearly unmatched ability to have positive and enjoyable conversations with all sorts of people even people who aren't particularly sociable or agreeable.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Weaknesses :

Sora rarely seem upset or dissatisfied on the outside. But her inner idealism can leave herself with a nagging feeling that some major areas of her life just aren't good enough whether that's her work, her home life, or her relationships.
Sora always try's to uplift others, and may find herself saying yes whenever anyone asks her for guidance or help. But unless she set boundaries, even the most energetic people can become overcommitted with not a lot of time and energy to essential necessities of their own life.
Sora has an rosy outlook can lead her to make well-intentioned but naive decisions, such as believing people who haven't earned her trust.

———————————————————————————
.·:*¨ Habits

Sora has the habit of playing with her hair while watching the television. Midzys have come to notice this and think it may mean that it's a self-soothing habit that she does in order to feel calm and settled.

Sora has a unique habit of always clinging onto Ryujin's arm means that she feels particularly close to her. Sora's adorable habit comes out whenever she's casually walking with Ryujin, and paparazzi  can clearly see that Ryujin's already used to it, based on her comfortable body language, too.

Sora also has the habit of drawing and playing the guitar. She can play the guitar and piano, and She tends to become sleepy when she does nothing but She becomes relaxed when she is listening to music.

Sora also has a very fun competitive streak, when it comes to challenges, games or competitions she brings out her wild spirit to show that she is an enthusiastic athlete, because she likes to win.

————————————————————————

.·:*¨ PHOBIAS - Phasmophobia (Fear of Ghosts) And Hypnophobia (Fear of not being able to fall asleep)
.·:*¨HOBBIES - collecting perfumes, and body mist, shopping, and make yogurt smoothies, Drawing and Painting, and Singing.
.·:*¨LIKES - Drawing, Reading, Writing story's, Walks, Listening to Music, and Being with her friends.
.·:*¨DISLIKES - Ranch, Annoying People, Beans, and disrespectful people.
  ————————————————————————
                .·:*¨SOCIAL MEDIAS¨*:·.

————————.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.——————
                INSTAGRAM - @itzy.all.in.us
                    TWITTER - @ITZYofficial
                      V-LIVE - @ITZYChannel
                        FACEBOOK -  @ITZY
                        TIKTOK - @itzyofficial  
         OFFICIAL WEBSITE - itzy.jype.com
               SPOTIFY - ITZY / ITZY: SORA
  ——————————————————————

                     *+:。.。SORA FACTS。.。:+*

- She used to do ballet when she was little, and it's one of the reasons she's flexible.

- She has an IQ of 159 and is known to be one of the smartest Kpop idols.

- She Is the closest to Ryujin out of all of the members, and holds onto her arm while they are walking in the airport.

- Sora Is a Global Ambassador With Chanel.

- Her Role Models are Ariana Grande, and Her Mother, Rihanna, and Blackpinks Jennie & Rosé.

- Sora and Ryunjin has been best friends since they were little, and that is one of the main reasons that she is so close to her.

- She can speak 4 languages fluently and is learning Spanish and Thai.

- Her Brother is Hyunjin from Stray Kids, and they are Fraternal Twins.

- She Auditioned for JYP in 2015, and Trained for 4 years till Itzy Debut in 2019.

- Sora's Favorite Desserts are Macarons, Ice Cream, Mochi, and anything Milk Chocolate.
———————————————————————

                         - SORAS STYLE -

*+:。.。Sora Really doesn't have a style that she goes to. But she usually wears dresses and like crop tops (2 roll of pictures ) in the summer and moves to sweat shirts (3rd roll of pictures) in the autumn/winter. And In Spring she wears (1st roll of photos) More fashionable clothes. She usually wears (1st roll of pictures) but she really doesn't have a go to style.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
878K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...