๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ โ€ข...

Per emilia_riddle_99

โ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ, ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒโž IN WHICH two forbidden demigods cross paths, and interlock fates ๏น™๐™ฅ... Mรฉs

Cast!
Prologue
Sea Green meet Y/e/c
Chat with Percy
Campfire
Quest
Bus ride
NEW CHARACTER (S) ALERT!
Uatnyu Mes Gderan Gomen Meprouim
Meeting Gladiola
Train Ride
Percy Almost Dies (Not The First Time And Not The Last)
Ares
WAT R A D
Ride
Lotus Casino
Pearls & Waterbeds
A/N
Cerberus
The Underworld
Ares Part 2 (And Hopefully The Last)
Olympus & Ugliano
Saying Goodbye
Tammi & Kelli
Laistrygonians
Three Old Ladies And A Taxi
Colchis bulls
Percy's New Roommate
Caught in 4K (A/N)
Stymphalian Birds
The Beginning Of The Quest
The Princess Andromeda
Luke
Monster Doughnuts
Charybdis & Scylla
Circe's Island
Incorrect Quotes & Memes
Sirens & Mum
Polyphemus's Cave
Polyphemus Caught Nobody
We Leave Thanks To Luck & A Hippocampi
Luke (Again)
Party Ponies
Back To Camp & Chariot Race
Thalia
Westover Hall
Hunters
Zoรซ Nightshade
Artemis
Thalia Torches New England
Camp
Dreams
I Place An Underwater Phone Call
An Old Dead Friend Comes To Visit
Zoรซ Gets A Quest
Everyone Hates Me, But The Horse
Grayson And I Make A Dangerous Promise
A God Tells Me A Story
A/N
We Learn How To Grow Zombies
I Break A Few Rocket Ships
Grover Gets A Lamborghini
I Go Snowboarding With A Pig
We Visit The Junkyard Of The Gods
I Have A Dam Problem
A Mortal Saves My Life (Not The First Time And Not The Last)
Bonus Chapter: Y/n & Grayson Being The Best Roommates Ever
I Wrestle Santa's Evil Twin
We Meet The Dragon Of Eternal Bad Breath
I Put On A Few Million Extra Pounds
Stars
Truth
Nico Finds Out
"Date"
Panic
Nico di Angelo
Incorrect Quotes & Memes Pt. 2 Because Y'all Liked Them
Aethiopian Drakon
War Games & A New Find
My First Quest
Luke & Nico
Janus
Kampรช
Eurytion, Geryon & The Two-Headed Dog
Eurytion Is Freed
Tested By A Sphinx
Percy
Dating
Rachel
Bickering
The Ghost King
Luke... Or Is It Kronos?
Pan (The God, Not The Sexuality)
The Battle Of The Labyrinth
Moon Dust
Goodbyes & Departures
More Incorrect Quotes!
Percy's Birthday
Luke... Wait! He Goes By Kronos Now?
Poseidon's Fishy Palace
We Have Some Bad News

Capture the flag

4.3K 85 29
Per emilia_riddle_99

Y/n Pov:

I'm good with many weapons. I use a bow and arrow in honour of my mother and because I feel like it suits me. But if I wanted to, I could use a spear or a sword. I use a spear my mother gifted me for Capture The Flag because it's easier for defending yourself, rather than attacking people.

Percy joined me with each morning taking Ancient Greek from Annabeth. He still stumbled across his words, but he was getting better every day.

At last, it was time to capture the flag. When the plates were cleared away, the conch horn sounded, and we all stood at our tables. Campers yelled and cheered as Annabeth and two of her siblings ran into the pavilion carrying our group's banner. From the opposite side of the pavilion, Clarisse and her buddies ran in with their banner. 

They announced the teams. Athena had allied with Apollo, Artemis and Hermes, the two biggest cabins. Ares had allied themselves with everybody else: Dionysus, Demeter, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus. Privileges had been traded — shower times, chore schedules, the best slots for activities—to win support. 

Chiron hammered his hoof on the marble. 

"Heroes!" he announced. "You know the rules. The creek is the boundary line. The entire forest is fair game. All magic items are allowed. The banner must be prominently displayed, and have no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming is allowed. I will serve as referee and battlefield medic. Arm yourselves!" 

He spread his hands, and the tables were suddenly covered with equipment: helmets, bronze swords, spears, oxhide shields coated in metal.

I grabbed my usual shield and my blue helmet. I ran over to Annabeth.

Annabeth yelled, "Blue team, forward!" 

We cheered and shook our swords or spears and followed her down the path to the south woods. The red team yelled taunts at us as they headed off toward the north. Percy managed to catch up with Annabeth and me. 

"Hey," he said. 

Annabeth kept marching. 

"So what's the plan?" he asked. "Got any magic items you can loan me?" 

Annabeth's hand drifted toward her pocket as if she were afraid Percy'd stolen something. 

"Just watch Clarisse's spear," I said. "You don't want that thing touching you. Otherwise, don't worry. We'll take the banner from Ares. Has Luke given you your job?" 

"Border patrol, whatever that means," he replied

"It's easy. Stand by the creek, keep the reds away," I said.

"Leave the rest to us. Athena always has a plan," Annabeth joined in.

"And I know these woods like the back of my hand," I said.

Annabeth pushed ahead, leaving us in the dust. 

"Okay," Percy mumbled. "Glad you wanted me on your team."

"It's our pleasure," I smirked.

He smirked playfully and I signalled him to hide. I hid behind some trees camouflaging among them. Far away, the conch horn blew. I stealthily moved towards the opposing side. I was so close to the flag when one of the sons of Ares caught me. 

"What do you think you're doing, pretty thing?" he asked.

"Mierda, estaba tan cerca," I cursed under my breath.

"Ooh, now, now, British princess, no need to say bad words," he tried calming me down.

"What did you call me?" I asked, threateningly.

"You don't scare me, princess," he said, again.

I lounged at him and noticed his siblings were gone, leaving him weak. We had a fight, spear against sword. In the end, I took away his sword and ran for the flag, not caring about being noticed. As Luke got closer, he signalled me to distract the opposing team, while he captured the flag. I did as told and Luke came out triumphant. We ran back to our site quickly and won the game. 

Our side exploded into cheers. The red banner shimmered and turned to silver. The boar and spear were replaced with a huge caduceus, the symbol of cabin eleven. Everybody on the blue team picked up Luke and started carrying him around on their shoulders. Chiron cantered out from the woods and blew the conch horn.

I ran over to find Percy, only to find him in the water. 

"Not bad, hero," Annabeth said.

I looked, but she wasn't there. 

"Where the heck did you learn to fight like that?" she asked. 

"Oh, Baseball cap," I said, understanding.

"Yeah," she replied.

"You set me up," Percy said, angrily. "You put me here because you knew Clarisse would come after me, while you sent Luke around the flank. You had it all figured out."

Annabeth shrugged. "I told you. Athena always has a plan." 

"A plan to get me pulverized." 

"I came as fast as I could. I was about to jump in, but..." She shrugged."You didn't need help." 

Then I noticed my wounded arm. 

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Sword cut," Percy said. "What do you think?" 

"No. It was a sword cut. Look at it," I said.

Percy went to look at the now gone cut.

"I—I don't get it," he said. 

Annabeth was thinking hard. I could almost see the gears turning. She looked down at Percy's feet, then at Clarisse's broken spear, and said: 

"Step out of the water, Percy." 

"What—" 

"Just do it," she ordered.

Percy stepped out of the water and instantly looked tired. He fell over, but luckily, I caught him.

"Oh, Styx," Annabeth cursed. "This is not good. I didn't want...I assumed it would be Zeus...." 

" I was thinking the same thing," I said.

Suddenly, a howl ripped through the forest. The campers' cheering died instantly. Chiron shouted something in ancient Greek, meaning: 

"Stand ready! My bow!" 

Annabeth drew her sword and I held tight onto Percy and my spear. 

There on the rocks just above us was a black hound the size of a rhino, with lava-red eyes and fangs like daggers. It was looking straight at Percy. Nobody moved except Annabeth, who yelled: 

"Percy, run!" 

I tried to step in front of Percy, but the hound was too fast. It leapt over me—an enormous shadow with teeth—and just as it hit Percy, as I stumbled backwards and heard its razor-sharp claws ripping through his armour, there was a cascade of thwacking sounds, like forty pieces of paper being ripped one after the other. 

From the hound's neck sprouted a cluster of arrows. The monster fell dead at Percy's feet. Another second, and the monster would've turned him into a hundred pounds of delicatessen meat. Chiron trotted up next to us, a bow in his hand, his face grim.

"Di immortales!" Annabeth said. "That's a hellhound from the Fields of Punishment. They don't...they're not supposed to..." 

"Someone summoned it," Chiron said. "Someone inside the camp." 

Luke came over, the banner in his hand forgotten, his moment of glory gone. 

Clarisse yelled:

"It's all Percy's fault! Percy summoned it!" 

"Be quiet, child," Chiron told her. 

We watched the body of the hellhound melt into shadow, soaking into the ground until it disappeared. 

"You're wounded," I told Percy. "Quick, Percy, get in the water." 

"I'm okay," he insisted.

"No, you're not," I said. "Chiron, watch this."

Percy stepped back into the creek, the whole camp gathering around him. Some of the campers (including Annabeth and me) gasped. 

"Look, I—I don't know why," Percy said, trying to apologize. "I'm sorry...."

I pointed at the top of his head.

"Percy," I said. "Um..."

He looked up, and the hologram faded.

"Your father," I said.

"This is not good," Annabeth murmured.

"It is determined," Chiron announced. 

I kneeled, and so did the campers. Even the Ares cabin, though they didn't look happy about it. 

"My father?" Percy asked, completely puzzled. 

"Poseidon," said Chiron. "Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses.Hail, Perseus Jackson, Son of the Sea God."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.5K 526 8
โœฆโœงโœง ๐๐„๐‘๐‚๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐˜๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€๐๐’ โœงโœงโœฆ "แด€ สœแด€สŸา“-ส™สŸแดแดแด… แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡sแด› ษขแดแด…s, sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส€แด‡แด€แด„สœ sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษขแด€ษชษดsแด› แด€สŸสŸ แดแด…แด…s." แด˜แด‡ส€แด„ส แดŠแด€แด„...
14.4K 447 11
"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ...
43.7K 1.7K 25
"๐ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง" the sister of Annabeth Chase had her world turned upside down because of a...
7.2K 353 8
๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ****** ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. clarrise la rue x f!oc ยฉfnalgrl2024.