HEARTSTOPPER | bl show recs

By kiwithv

BL series/shows recommendations. ↳ story description credits to Wikipedia, MyDramaList and Viki global. ↳ the... More

Introduction
Extended list
Where Your Eyes Linger
love by chance - a chance to love
WHY R U?
SOTUS/SOTUS S
2 moon/ 2 moon 2
The moment - i need you and since
Theory of Love
Colour rush
until we meet again
because of you
OXYGEN
to my star
fish upon the sky
GEN Y
wish you - your melody from my heart
the reminders
2 wish
mr. heart
tonhon chonlatee
you make me dance
kiss me again
lovely writer
I told sunset about you
my school president
Be My Favourite
Never Let Me Go
The Eclipse
Bad Buddy
Ai Long Nhai
Hidden Agenda
Vice Versa

light on me

32 2 0
By kiwithv

Tae Kyung is an 18-year-old high school student. He is also a lifelong loner. But one day, he starts questioning his own judgment and tells a teacher that he no longer wishes to be alone. The problem is, he has no idea how to start going about making new friends. The teacher advises him to join the school's student council. He agrees, but discovers that making friends may be harder than it seems.

He meets the Vice President of the council, Shin Woo, who is cool and level-headed, but also somewhat cold toward him and reluctant to accept Tae Kyung. However, he also meets the super-attractive President of the council: Da On, who appears to take an instant shine to him. The beginnings of a romance appear to be in the cards for Da On and Tae Kyung, but Shin Woo does not seem to approve. Matters are further complicated by the fact that Da On's close female friend - who secretly loves Da On - is jealous of their closeness, and attempts to drive a wedge between them!

(no because, you all need to see this like, I'm officially changing my favorite Korean BL drama to Light On Me, from Where Your Eyes Linger.)

available on Viki and drama cool !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.6K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
124K 14K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
179K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad