I'm Human...maybe

By isabellasnow

They think I'm human; I'm not though I'm just like them... I've never known my Father, to me he was just a st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

The storys blurb

7.8K 203 8
By isabellasnow

They think I’m human; I’m not though I’m just like them…

I’ve never known my Father to me he was just a stranger that I didn’t have want to give time to get to know. But my mother always told me something about him like I have 2 half-brothers. When I reached the age of 10 my mother told me something that would blow my mind away. My father was a werewolf an alpha.

The reason she told me was because something happened that night…I changed into a white wolf. I was like my Father apparently because I radiated power but the more she told me the more I wanted to be human.

When I reached 12 my mother was diagnosed with cancer. Though the years I watched as my mother slowly died in front of me. When I turned 17 my mother was taken into hospital and wasn’t allowed come home. 2 months before I turned 18 she passed away leaving me with only one choice I had to meet my Father.

From there was when the secrets and fun started. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5M 220K 42
3 years ago, my Step Dad adopted a son. His name was Hunter. For 13 years of his life, Hunter was neglected and abused by his parents. Beaten and rap...
15.8K 866 37
What would you do if you found out everything you grew up to know was a lie. And the day you figure it out you turn into a freaking wolf! The whole...
3.8K 7 5
"Celine" my father says his red eyes glaring at me. I glare back just as hard till my mother snaps her fingers at us and we both turn looking at her...
2.6M 94.9K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...