Diamonds and Gems

By llFangirl_Featuredll

[ONGOING- STILL WRITING] Steven Universe AU SU x Male black diamond reader Steven x male reader specifically... More

description
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter Eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one

chapter sixteen

1.4K 48 9
By llFangirl_Featuredll

Your pov

Steven stopped avoiding me, he would become more quite and cautious with his words when I'm around but he doesn't leave anymore.

I was going to be on my own again today, Pearl and Amethyst had classes to give, Ruby had her scouts and Sapphire was off somewhere, i think she said she was going to go meditate for a while and Steven had some more gems to bring back from homeworld so they can decide whether they want to stay here or not and i didn't have any other friends apart from them.

I decided to stay in my room, try to use my newfound gem or even try to turn back into my diamond form.

I cleared the room and summoned my weapon, which surprisingly was the same, i knew Pink's changed when she became Rose. I looked at it for a moment then spoke "hologram enemies, level, hard." The room generated a battle field and hundreds of different gems.

I got into my fighting stance and they started charging toward me.

One by one, i poofed gems, almost getting hit myself but managing to dodge them just in time, i knew I'd get poofed if i get hit even if they are holograms, so i needed to be careful.

I finished the gems off and thought i was done. I was about to clear the room again more gems appeared, along with blue and yellow diamond.

The diamonds pointed at me, telling the gems to attack, i fought for a minute more but my (weapon) broke/was thrown from my hand/s. I summoned another weapon and continued to fight, getting more tired as i went on.

It felt as if i was on a real battlefield. I tried to tell the room to stop but i was too out of breath for the room to understand. I saw a spear being thrown my way and jumped out of the way, looking behind me to see the room door open and Steven walk in, the spear headed straight for him.

I ran towards him and tackled him to thw ground, yelling for the room to stop the simulation while running.

As we fell, my entire body began to tingle, i held onto Steven as we landed on the ground, a bright light emerging from both out gems, then, i lost consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.7K 47
โ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ ๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ณ, ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ญ ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ค, ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐– ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ค (๐–ธ/๐–ญ) ๐–จ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ธ, ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฃ๐–ซ๐–ธ ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ธ๏ฟฝ...
180K 5K 34
This is another steven universe fanfiction! I'm going to insert le reader as a crystal gem! I'll be using completely non-binary pronouns and descript...
6.9K 170 26
While the Off Colors and the Crystal Gems talk downstairs a fight between Lars and Steven break out upstairs resulting in the end of their friendship...