The 'Monster' Super-Battleship

بواسطة MadMonsterBBB

In an alternate history, USS Montana was built in 1941 and served throughout WW2 fighting in major battles in... المزيد

USS Montana Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A Bloody Christmas Special
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special Chapter Preview

Chapter 4

7.4K 87 58
بواسطة MadMonsterBBB

Outside of the Base

Montana was walking back to his ship when he saw some damaged ships being towed for overhaul. One of the ships was the Atlanta class light cruiser USS San Diego (CL-53), accompanied by a G-class destroyer HMS Glowworm, and she is very not happy.

San Diego: My ship!

Glowworm: Yikes!

Montana chuckles at the light cruiser's reaction but returns to his sad state, entering his ship. He was about the sleep until he felt something in his chest. Curious, he places his left hand on it, but when he lets go, he was shocked to see a red heart appear on his hand.

Montana: What the?

Then another memory flows into his mind

Flashback to 2028, At Montana's lookout station

Lookout #1: So what type of games do you usually play when you are kids?

Lookout #2: RPG Games. I remember one game that I love. I forgot the name but I know what is it about.

Lookout #1: Spit it.

Lookout #2: It's about a world where humans and monster exists, -

Lookout #1: Undertale

Lookout #2: You know the game as well?

Lookout #1: Yup, that game's popularity is going of the hook huh?

Lookout #2: Heh, yeah. It's been 13 years since its release and some still remember it.

Lookout #1: Heh, yeah a lot of people at Devianart start making comics on what's next after the destruction of the Barrier.

Lookout #2: By the way, do you remember the souls?

Lookout #1: Red - Determination, Orange - Bravery, Yellow - Justice, Green - Kindness, Cyan - Patience, Blue - Integrity, Purple - Perseverance

Lookout #2: Ok thanks, also do you know the other two, that are not souls

Lookout #1: Black - Hate substance and Pink - Fear spell

Lookout #2: That spell, that's from...

Lookout #1: Glitchtale, by Camila Cuevas

Lookout #2: Ah yeah those videos, best ones so far

Lookout #1: Heh, sure damn is. 

Fast-forward to now

Montana: So there's some Undertale mix in here? Cool, but I don't see any way to SAVE. Meh, it's fine, dying over and over again is gonna be annoying.

Wait...

*realizes* Sh*t!

Montana then races to the top deck, jump, deployed his rigging, and head Northeast through the ocean at flank speed. He then whistle his eagle and told him to go ahead of me. From afar Enterprise and Cleveland saw his frantic movement and decided to join.

Meanwhile, 5 mins before Montana's frantic departure

Onboard the IJN Kaga, Akagi is treating her sister's wound from the previous battle. Montana's salvo plus Harry's anti-ship missiles did extensive damage on her ship, the carrier deck was snapped and her hull was riddled with holes that it was put out of commission until the Sakura Empire do a major overhaul.

Kaga: Ouch, that hurt, sis.

Akagi: Sorry, but please hold still. *goes closer to Kaga's face*

Kaga: S-sis, you're very close

Akagi: Oh no, there's also a cut on your face

Kaga: Dear sister, this is just a minor injury-

Akagi: No... It would be a tragedy if this scar is left on your beautiful face. *licks the scar on Kaga's cheek* You must take care of yourself. I would be sad if something happens to you.

Kaga: I'm a very sorry dear sister. After all, this body is-

Akagi: *silences Kaga with her finger* Don't mention it. We're like sisters. It's natural for the elder sister to deeply love her younger sister.

Suddenly on Kaga's damaged ship, a girl was sitting, overhearing the conversation, which turned out to be Admiral Hipper class Iron Blood (Kriegsmarine) Heavy Cruiser, KMS Prinz Eugen.

Prinz Eugen: Ara~ara. I hope I'm not interrupting

Kaga: You...

Prinz Eugen: Ah, don't glare at me. We're allies, remember? Sakura Empire and Iron Blood. Allies, right? *hops down and approach the sisters*

Akagi: Of course. We're comrades, pursuing the same goal. *pulls the black cube* Everything we do, is for the victory of the Crimson Axis.

Prinz Eugen: I see. I have to say that I'm quite impressed with how you manage to control those Siren ships, though they may be barely mass-production models. Was that another achievement of that project of yours?

Akagi: Everything in Heaven's will.

Prinz Eugen: With that being said, you're being quite cautious. You might as well have gone and reduced that base to ashes.

Kaga: But that battleship would have caught us off guard and destroyed us all. He beat me in just a few seconds and destroyed our ships with his unknown technology.

Prinz Eugen: I see, and that scratch on your face, Kaga? *teasingly takes a snack from the table near Akagi and Kaga*

Akagi: Oh dear, no. Where's the love in that? They need to be teased a bit more. Anyway, those two ships are special. You must not underestimate them.

Prinz Eugen: Eagle Union's Enterprise, The Grey Ghost, and the other ship I don't know. I agree, they can be troublesome.

Then, one of Akagi's origamis, acting as a spying device arrived, with Zuikaku's voice

Zuikaku: My elders, I've found a detached force.

Akagi: I suppose we can harras them just a little bit more. You can handle this can't you, 5th Carrier Division? You may be immature, but this is hardly a difficult errand.

Zuikaku: Understood

Then the origami burns.

Akagi: Now, I have a  request for you, Prinz Eugen, the famed warrior of Iron Blood

Kaga: The 5th Carrier Division found some leftovers. There's no reason to let them go.

Akagi: I hate to admit, but I'm very worried about my juniors. Should Iron Blood forces came to our aid, it would be most reassuring.

Prinz Eugen: Very well, I'm taking Z23 for this.

Akagi: Of course, we would be honored to witness a display of your strength

200 km NE from the Base.

The detached force Zuikaku mentioned was on its way back to the base. The force consisted of USS Northampton (CA-26), Sims Class Destroyer USS Hammann (DD-412), Brooklyn Class Light Cruiser, USS Helena (CL-50), Escort Carrier USS Long Island (CVE-1), Pennsylvania Class Super Dreadnought USS Arizona (BB-39), and Yorktown Class Aircraft Carrier USS Hornet (CV-8)

Northampton: Hammann, calm down.

Hammann: There's no time to relax! Hammann's base is in danger!

Helena: Um, as I said, the base told us the enemies have already been repelled-

Hammann: We have to hurry! *rushes ahead*

Northampton: How energetic. She's been like this since yesterday.

long Island: This ghost is exhausted...

Arizona: It seems like that unknown battleship beat back the Siren fleet and took out Kaga in seconds.

Hornet: Damn, who was she?

Helena: That's the thing, it was a boy.

Everyone soon skidded to a stop when Helena mentioned the gender.

Arizona: A boy?!

Helena: Yes, he knockout Kaga and her fox with just one good salvo from his main guns.

Hammann: Hey! What's with the lazy chit-chat? Come on! The enemy could be here at any moment!

Hornet: *sigh* Hammann's right, we better move.

But then, Helena's sonar picked up activity, which can only mean one thing.

Helena: Everyone!

Arizona: Helena?

The 5th Carrier Division has arrived.

Hornet: Sakura Empire's 5th Carrier Division. Well shoot, I guess we were a bit too slow.

Hamman: Oh... they look strong. Two-bit goons. Hammann will beat' em up!

Meanwhile with the Shokaku Class

Shokaku: Oh poor me, bullied by those mean senpais. Don't you think, Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: C'mon, big sis, can you take this seriously? This is our chance to prove our strength to the 1st Carrier Division elders.

Shokaku: Oh, Zuikaku, you're such a straightforward girl. Don't worry, big sis has your back!

Zuikaku: That's right *pulls out her katana* As long as you're here, I have nothing to fear!

Unknown to the girls, high above, Harry has spotted the two forces and sent them to Montana.

Montana: Just as I thought.

Enterprise: Montana! are you okay? You just went in a hurry

Cleveland: Yeah what is it?

Montana: I have this feeling that those Japs are about to strike again, and I was right. The Shokaku Class are about to attack a force that consisted of CA-26, DD-412, CL-50, CVE-1, BB-39, and most importantly for Enty, CV-8

Cleveland: Northampton, Hamman, Helena, Long Island, Arizona, and-

Enterprise: My sister Hornet!

Montana: Well good thing we're getting close. I'll take care of the attackers while you two give them some cover. Should the opportunity allows, join in the fight.

Cleveland & Enterprise: Right!

Then Javelin and Laffey came

Laffey: Laffey will go, too.

Javelin: Let's go help the others!

Cleveland: *thumbs up* Okay!

Back with the two forces

The Shokaku Class are raining hell on the American ships with their Zeros, either strafing or bombing, while Hornet was dodging. Shokaku then plays her flute, sending another squadron of Zeros at her.

Shokaku: This melody is a requiem, to quell the dead.

Hornet: I don't enjoy being on the defensive!

That's when Zuikaku dashes at Hornet, catching her off guard. She jumps with her katana, ready to strike.

Zuikaku: Gotcha!

Hornet: Damnit!

Montana: Oh hell no!

Montana then launches a Harpoon as it shrieks through the air, right to Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: What?

Zuikaku turns around but it was too late. The missile struck her right a the torso, with immense force.

Zuikaku: ARGH!

Shokaku then looked behind her to see the commotion, only to be caught off guard by Montana who aims his 6-inch and 18-inch guns at her.

Montana: MAHALA MOTHERF- *6-inch and 18-inch guns fired*

Zuikaku: SHOKAKU LOOK OUT!

Shokaku turned, but again too late. The shell strike home, dealing massive damage and knocking her unconscious.

Zuikaku: SHOKAKU!!!

Montana: HARRY! Lunch time!

Harry then transforms into his plane, clearing the sky of enemy Zeros with his AIM-9 Sidewinders and GAU-22 Gatling gun. Then, the rest of Montana's fleet came.

Enterprise: Hornet!

Hornet: Sis!

Cleveland: Is everyone alright?

Hornet: Yeah, we're good.

Just before anyone could say another word, Montana launches another Harpoon right into the fog, right where Prinz Eugen is. Everyone saw the missile in shock, was there another ship? 

Montana: You can't hide from me, Prinz Eugen!

Prinz Eugen, after being hit by Montana's missile then fires her 8-inch guns only to be shredded by Montana's CIWS.

Allied shipgirls: EHHH?!!!

Prinz Eugen: Grr, how dare you!

Montana: *chuckles* What? Did'ja think that sneaking up on me is gonna work? Heh, I've been through hell and back to know that sh*t ain't gonna work on me.

Then the Type 1936 A Class Destroyer, Z23 (aka Nimi) came.

Prinz Eugen: Nimi can you take it from here?

Z23: *nods* I'm Z23, Iron Blood Destroyer. You will be defeated here.

Montana: Cleve, take the other out of here.

Cleveland: You're gonna take them on by yourself?!

Montana: Hey, remember why I was nicknamed 'The Mad Monster'?

All shipgirls except Cleveland, Enterprise Javelin, and Laffey are wondering what thas that nickname means, but the Allied ship soon left the area. Leaving Montana to face the Axis ships alone.

Z23: So, you're volunteering to be the breach. An honorable act, even by an enemy.

Montana: Heh, you haven't seen anything yet. *spawns his M14* Let's just go straight to the point.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

150K 890 53
The Story talks about a WW2 Battleship The USS Missouri also know as the Mighty Mo became a museum in the old 1900's and been in Pearl Harbor for Yea...
5.2K 135 18
(Note: This will be another one of those "Shipboy" stories combined with "Fictional Ships" type things) For the Ambitious Polish Navy. 'He' is the mi...
6.2K 191 23
Attack on Pearl Harbor happened in December 7 1941 right What if When 7 days before the attack A message was received by Pennsylvania as her ship wa...
51.8K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...