Business Rivals [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 6 - Date

5.5K 248 113
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Sorry for late update..

Let's get in to the story😍 🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Date

After work Gulf went to his penthouse to get ready for a date. He knows that he is already late because he was completely immersed in work so didn't see time. It's already 6.30pm.

Ping~~

"Am waiting for you downside."

-Mew

Gulf rolled his eyes.

After getting ready he came down and saw Mew leaning on the car checking his phone. He is wearing a simple shirt and blue jeans.

When Mew looked up, he was stunned for a moment by looking at Gulf.

Mew looked away, looking here and there. 'He really looks so handsome.No no he is beautiful. Why do I never see him like this?'

When Gulf stands in front of him.

Mew opens the door for him.

But Gulf didn't climb in.

He strode towards Driver seat, settled on it and buckled the seat belt. Mew frowned, he went near the window.

Mew- "Hey, What are you doing?"

Gulf- "I thought we were going on a date. Are you not coming? Can I go alone?" He raised an eyebrow.

Mea took a long breath.

Mew- "Am asking, why are you in the driver seat? I opened the door for you in the passenger seat." He said with a calming voice.

Gulf- "That's the reason. Am not a girl. Don't open car door for me like you do to your fucking flings. Don't dare to treat me like a girl. Now get in." He said starting the engine.

Mew again took a long breath, went to the passenger seat and settled on it.

While driving,

Gulf- "Why did you select that restaurant? Can't you select a nice restaurant?"

Mew- "What do you mean by that? It's my restaurant. My own fucking restaurant."

Gulf- "That's why I'm asking why you didn't select another. Yours restaurant foods sucks just like their owner."

Mew raised an eyebrow.

Mew- "Sucks just like an owner? You never tasted me, so how can you say it's sucks or yummmmyyyy?" Mew said licking his lips.

Gulf- "Yuck"

After reaching Savoury Restaurant.

Mew took him to a private dining room.

After settling on chairs. Waiter came and asked what they wanted.

Gulf- "I want Chicken biryani, Tandoori chicken, Naan butter chicken, Chicken Tikka masala, chicken 65, Chicken Curry. If I want more, I will ask again. So please bring all these." He asked the waiter with a fully innocent face while evilly grinning inwardly.

Waiter paled.

He looked at Mew for help. Mew also has stunning expression.

Gulf- "Why? What happened?"

Waiter- "Hmm sorry sir. We don't have any Indian dishes and I never try to do." He said, lowering his head.

Gulf- "It's okay you can go. If I want something I will let you know."

Waiter went outside. Gulf doesn't want say anything to Mew in front of the waiter. He also don't want waiter to feel sad.

After he went out, Gulf looked at Mew with smirk.

Gulf- "You are so inefficient, Mew. Your restaurant don't even has one that I asked for. You are took me here for date.. Hahaha. If I went to road side stall, I will get good food." It triggers Mew's ego.

Mew- "How can I expect that childish guy in front of me to ask ridiculous things?" He said fuming.

Gulf- "So you are saying that you can't give the food I asked for. That's it. Then shall I leave? At least I will order those things and eat it in my penthouse." Gulf is about to stand up.

Mew stood up from seat.

Mew- "No need. I will cook those items for you. If you want you can wait here or you can wait for me near the kitchen counter. You should eat food that made in my restaurant."

Gulf decides to sit near the kitchen counter if he decides to wait in a private room he will be bored to death.

Mew went to the restaurant kitchen, Chefs and helpers stiffened by their owner's presence but Mew assured them he just needed to work in the kitchen for a while.

Few helpers helped him, Mew cooking all the foods that were ordered by Gulf.

Gulf is sitting on a chair near the kitchen counter, looking at Mew  Who is fully drenched in sweat because of stove heat. His white shirt got stuck to his body because of sweat.

He looks hot in this situation.

Gulf gulped. He looks away. For distraction, he fished out his phone but ended up taking Mew's cooking picture.

Posted it on his IG. He added a caption and tagged Mew in his post.

After a while,

"It's done" Mew said with a proud smile.

"Okay, Tell them to arrange a private dining room. Let's eat, Am hungry." Gulf said, standing up.

Mew frowned.

"Wait, I need to bathe. See I drenched in sweat." Mew said, creasing his forehead.

It's his own restaurant so obviously he would have a separate lavish room inside the restaurant. He will take rest whenever he comes here.

Gulf- "Aishh, You are going to eat with a spoon and hands, not with your body. So no need to bathe, Come."

Mew- "Am not dirty like you. I need to bathe. You used to sleep on my bed without bathing, Dirty." He said making a disgusting face.

Gulf rolled his eyes.

Gulf- "Even if I used to sleep in your bed without bath, you still clinging to me whole night like koala."

Mew throwing daggers.

They heard chuckles, when they look back, Chefs and helpers chuckling lightly at their bickering. Everyone who is working under Mew and Gulf knows that they are going to marry.

Mew and Gulf felt awkward.

Mew- "Uhmm wait in that dining room. I will be back in 5 minutes." He said to Gulf. After turning waiters, he said to arrange the food on the table.

Gulf waiting for Mew in the dining room. After a few minutes, Mew came back.

Food was arranged on the table.

(Chicken biryani)

(Tandoori chicken)

(Naan butter chicken)

(Chicken Tikka masala)

(Chicken 65)

(Chicken curry)

Gulf's mouth watering.

(Author- Mine too🤤🤤🤤🤤)

Mew smirked proudly.

"Let's eat" Both dig in.

Gulf's eyes widen. 'Damn!! So delicious' he thought while stuffing food inside the mouth.

Mew- "Eat slowly. No one will snatch your food away. I know the food is delicious. That's made by me." He said smirking.

Gulf scoffed.

Gulf- "It's not delicious. It's just so-so. I'm just hungry. It's too late for dinner. Don't flatter yourself." He said stuffing food.

Mew shook his head.

He knows Gulf very well. No way in the world that he is going to praise him.

They are eating silently.

But that silence is disturbing by continuous notifications on Mew's phone.

He frowned and checked his phone.

His mouth hung open.

Gulf tagged him in the post.

His friends, families, relatives, colleagues, even his flings commenting and liking that post.

His attention attracts the caption more.

"My soon to be hubby trying to impress me hard." @Mewsuppasit

That was Gulf's post.

Mew raised an eyebrow at Gulf who was eating non stop.

"What's the meaning of this post, Gulf?" Mew asked, showing an insta post to Gulf.

Gulf shrugged his shoulders.

Gulf- "I want your flings and ex's to know about our relationship. So they can behave well around me."

Mew understood his point.

Gulf- "After dinner, let's talk." Mew raised an eyebrow.Thinking about what he is going to say.

After dinner they sat with desserts.

Gulf- "After marriage, let's divorce after two years." Said shoving ice cream casually.

Mew was stunned at his words.

Gulf- "We are marrying out of family words not with love. So after two years, let's tell them that we are not getting along with each other."

Mew- "Why not after one year?"

Gulf- "They won't believe. They will definitely tell us to spend more time. So two years enough."

Somewhere his words hurt Mew. It's not that Mew is in love with Gulf but he always gives importance to marriage. He may be a playboy but for him marriage is so important that he wants to share it with loved ones. He grew up looking at Their parents' love, he wanted a life after marriage like his parents. Even though he didn't love the Gulf, he was planning to give the chance to their relationship after marriage. It's crumbling down after hearing Gulf's words.

Mew nodded in agreement.

Gulf- "One more thing, you know I have a girlfriend, I am not breaking up with her." He said firmly.

Mew is raging in anger. He is still in the process of accepting the divorce thing after 2 years..

Mew- "What the fuck!!! We are going to fucking married. How can you say that?"

Gulf rolled eyes.

Gulf- "Don't behave like a Saint. You fuck around, we all know that. Look Mew, I don't care about your flings, relationships after marriage just like that having a girlfriend in my life is also none of your business but one condition. After marriage, we are going to stay in one house, so don't bring any flings to house same goes with him, I don't bring my gf to house."

Mew gritted teeth. He had enough with Gulf's bratness. He is going to agree to the divorce thing after two years so let him go but now, he doesn't.

'I want to be loyal to my partner after marriage. Am going to be with you also, Gulf. I thought of giving divorce to you after two years. Now, Dream on. I won't give divorce, I won't let you have a relationship with your so-called girlfriend also. Just wait for my soon to be wife' Mew smirked.

Gulf saw him smirking, he thought Mew was agreeing with him about their deal. He smiled.

After dinner, Mew dropped off Gulf at his penthouse.

Before Gulf went inside.

Mew- "Take me a date next week." He said speeshily.

Gulf raised an eyebrow.

Gulf- "Just now we went one. Why should I take you?"

Mew chuckled.

Mew- "I thought you don't want anyone to treat you like a girl. So I asked you to take me on a date but you are not ready. It's okay I will only take you a another date like a man, my soon to be wife."

Gulf gritted teeth.

Gulf- "No need. I will take you on a date next Sunday, Be ready."

Mew bid a goodbye and drove away but he didn't see an evil smile on Gulf's face.

Sunday- Date

Mew wore a simple T-shirt just like Gulf because already Gulf informed him to wear a T-shirt. Mew frowned when he saw a message about it but he shrugged it.

Gulf came to pick up Mew..

When Gulf saw Mew. 'Handsome as shit' he thought and rolled eyes.

Mew was struck when he saw Gulf. 'He is indeed beautiful. My soon to be wife' he smirked.

Gulf drove towards somewhere. Mew frowned because he wasn't informed beforehand.

Gulf pulls off near hills. Mew likes hills, mountains but he prefers beaches more.

Again he frowned. 'How we going to have date here?'

He looked at Gulf who was having a smirk. He is not getting really good vibes.

The Gulf led him to their destination.

Mew frozen in the spot.

He didn't move after seeing the scenario in front of him 'did he plan to kill me?' He has a scared face.

Gulf laughing evilly inwardly.

"Am bored with romantic dates. I had a bunch with my girlfriend so let's have an adventure date" Gulf said looking forward.

Mew gulped.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Today is the Formation day of Karnataka. My state.

Now there are a total of 28 states and 8 union territories in India.

Today, not only the formation of Karnataka, other states.. Kerala, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh have formation day.

What's called formation? Why do Indians need this? When did it happened?

After independence, we didn't have states like this. We had provinces for example, Mysore province, Madras province, Mumbai province, Bengal province etc..

After independence, few freedom fighters suggested that they have to divide states according to their speaking mother language to avoid problems like provinces had so many languages speaking people's, majority language speaking people's abuses minorities.. Yeah it happened.

But the central government didn't agree because they thought if they divide states according to language.. Citizens won't be in unity, it will cause problems to India's democratic system.

There was a freedom fighter called "Potti Shriramulu".. He went on a hunger strike for 56 days in support of having a separate state for Andhra Pradesh; he died in the process. So after this incident, the central government agreed and divided " Andhrapradesh " As first state according to their speaking language in 1953.

After this, the central government formed the "Fazal Ali Committee" Act as a State reorganised committee, to divide provinces into states according to their speaking language.

So in 1956, there are 14 states and 6 unions territories formed. Now we have 28 states and 8 union territories.

I don't know why I am saying this.. Just what I wanted to say.. Because it's our formation day today..

Whoever celebrating their Formation Day, Am greeting them😊

If you have any suggestions, questions, ideas, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
301K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
289K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...