Naruto x yandere!count dracul...

By MarrymeToji

"Naruto you are Mine." "HUH!?" "No he is mine and that is final Hn." "No TOBI IS A GOOD BOY I GET HIM!' "HUH... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
this is dracula
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
please read๐Ÿงก
chapter 14
chapter 15 (โ˜ฎ๏ธspecial โ˜ฎ๏ธ)
chapter 16
chapter 17
๐ŸŒธ chapter 18๐ŸŒธ
โ˜ฎ๏ธ special chapter โ˜ฎ๏ธ
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
๐ŸŒธchapter 24๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒŸchapter 25๐ŸŒŸ
โ˜ฎ๏ธ chapter 26โ˜ฎ๏ธ
๐ŸŒธ chapter 27๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿฑchapter 28๐Ÿฑ
โฃ๏ธchapter 29โฃ๏ธ
๐Ÿ›chapter 30๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ’–Chapter 32๐Ÿ’–
A/n
chapter 33
Chapter 35
โ™กNot a chapterโ™ก
this book is..

๐ŸŽƒ chapter 31๐ŸŽƒ

41 1 0
By MarrymeToji

🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃 LOVE YOU ALL!💋
.
.
.
.
(Giyuu's pov) hmm seems like Tengen brought this 'naruto person' I quickly bowed but since master came  we have to have a trial for someone master has not told me well I should wait because he might have information we have to know about But shinobu spoke. Shinobu said "Ara~Ara~ Who Is this person~"she walked closer to him and she saw his face so she said "My~My~ Who would leave him here all alone~" the other pillers got jealous they wanted that to be them but they couldn't because shinobu already did they backed down for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Narutos pov) I was unconscious but I woke up? I saw many people but the butterfly girl walked up to me and grabbed my face I was gonna ask a question but she said "My~My~ Who would leave him here all alone~" but someone came and it was a person with reddish hair a green light and a brown light but I saw him Say "Where's Nezuko!" And I Quickly got out of their grips they had and I Quickly hugged him the others were shocked so I quickly picked tanjiro up and I said " I'm taking him with me so I clam him now" so I quickly bowed and ran to where the  way out was and the others were running to me so ii jumped on a roof but I saw a box so I ran down where the person had the box and I ran away with the person and the box so I'm good.
.
.
.
(Muzan's pov) naruto forgot I could whatch him so he has tanjiro and Nezuko but they GOT TO CLOSE TO HIM I have to send daki or douma or Akaza but Nakime only does what she's told every demon has a happy childhood.
.
.
.
.
And this was short my eyes hurt and I have to wake up tomorrow 🙄 but love you all🛐 333 words💋
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 32 12
Naruto and Sasuke are members of the criminal group number one. Team Taka. Shikamaru, Neji, Sai, Kiba, Naruto and the leader Sasuke are the Most dang...
78.2K 1.5K 35
This is my first story, so dont bash me too hard. You and your best friend Vanica Zogratis living together as powerful Vigilantes, trying to live a n...
3.8K 149 6
"๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…, ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’†๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’š. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†. ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’˜...
259K 8.1K 25
In this story, we are in the human, modern world! Different people pair up? Drama? The death of family members? The true NaruSasu (Or SasuNaru, which...