Mine

By LaceeStarliper

Stella went to a beach party with friends, not knowing what kind of party it was or who she would meet. Cole... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

2.6K 69 2
By LaceeStarliper

I groaned when the sunlight hit my sleepy eyes making me groan in annoyance. Cole wrapped his arms tightly around me to pull me closer to him as he grunted "We do need to get up sooner or later." That would be fine if the prick hadn't kept me up until midnight! First, he had to work late so I ended up asleep on the couch. When he finished he woke me up for dinner instead of letting me sleep. I was grumpy the entire time we were eating. Then he made me wake up since I fell asleep in the car to get changed into nightclothes. I was ready to kill him by the end of the night!

Grr, I rolled over and covered my head to avoid the sunlight on my eyes. Cole rolled over to hug me closer as he said "Princess we..."

I growled, "Shut up asshole." Cole growled as he tightened his grip on me but I just growled again. We stayed like that for a minute or two before somehow he spanked my butt. That asshole this is his fault! If he didn't wake me up I would be happy and healthy.

I threw the covers down as I propped myself up and looked at him. He had a killer look on his face as I grumbled "Don't give me that look butthead this is your fault. You keep me at work until late then woke me up twice so I didn't get to sleep until midnight. The fact I am a grumpy butt is your fault...*whine*...now let me sleep." I flopped back down to close my eyes but Cole spanked me again and grunted "Don't give me sassy little girl."

Grr! I rolled over on my back to huff "This is your fault." His look did not falter one bit making me finally slip out of bed. Cole went to reach for me but I dodged him and stormed into the bathroom to strip. If he wants a bitchy little girl he will get one today. I stepped into the shower to slip under the nice, hot water. After a minute I finally started to wash up which helped wake my tired body up.

I turned the water off once I finished and slipped out to dry off. Once I was I head into the bedroom to see Cole still in bed asleep i think. O that asshole. Sigh, whatever I am already up so I might as well stay up. Why the hell is he so handsome? Also, why can't I stay mad at him? UGH!

I

walked into the other door to see a huge, luxurious closet full of men's clothes and female clothes. How many suits does one man need? Then again my side is full too but most of it is new and unworn. I guess he bought me new clothes.

Sigh, I found my underwear drawer and grabbed a bra and thong set. Once in hand, I threw the towel in the hamper to slip them on. I went over to my side to short through my clothes. I grabbed a loose, pink sweat with long sleeves and a high neckline to slip on for the day. After it was I went over to the drawers to get a pair of black pantyhose. Once they were on I grabbed a black and white skirt which was kind of short to wear. I tucked my sweater into the skirt then put a belt on to finish the outfit.

I slipped a pair of heels on and left the closets to see Cole still fast asleep in bed. Grr, that pain in my ass I thought as I went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. The minute I finished up I left the bathroom to leave the bedroom. I headed down the stairs to look around. Hmm, where is the kitchen?

"What are you doing wander around?" I turned to the voice and saw that young woman from before. The one who gave me an evil look. What the hell does she want? All I did was roll my eyes and grunt "I am looking for the kitchen can you help?"

"No, that kitchen is off-limits to guests. The Master will throw you away soon because he always does. He will come running back to me the woman he belongs with." If he wants her he can have her. I am guessing they have fucked before. How many people has he fuck?

I crossed my arms and growled "Shut the fuck up. If he wants you he can have you because I will move out. He was the one who wanted me to move in not the other way around. Also, good luck being his woman."

"Shut you slut." What did she call me? I hate women like her who think I am slut because I have what they want? If it wasn't for me dating Cole she wouldn't even pay me the time of day. I need to get out of here before I hit someone. I tried to go find the garage but she stopped me making me just leave the damn mansion. It was a long walk to the cafe I go to but I made it there in one piece.

My day is starting horribly. First I get woken up then I get called a slut and now I have to walk to a cafe for coffee and food. What a great day this will be?

I sat down at a booth and grabbed my throbbing head. Mmm, I get horrible migraines but I haven't had one in two weeks or so. I started to rub my temples as a male voice asked "Are you ok Miss?" Looking to my side I saw my waiter making me smile and said "Yeah I just had a rough night and morning."

"It will get better" he sat my menu down "Do you know what you want to drink Miss?" I ordered my usual coffee and salad to hand the menu back. He nodded his head yes and left to put my order in. Once it was I started to play on my phone. Something popped up on my phone but before I could check it the waiter brought my food out.

I smiled and said, "Thank you." He nodded his head and left me to eat my food. I took a bite just as my phone went off making me pick up and see Cole calling. Huff, asshole woke me up this morning. If I don't answer however he will punish me for ignoring him. I finished my bite and answered "Hello."

"Where the fuck are you!?"

"A cafe getting breakfast and coffee?"

"Why did you leave the damn mansion we have all of that?"

I took a bite of food and said "Well your maid or cook said no guests were allowed in the kitchen. Then she said you would throw me away and be with her like you should be. O, after that she called me a slut so i left before I slapped her silly. Umm, are you two..."

"God no I am with...ugh...Just stay there so I can come to get you."

"I am eating anyway so make sure you get dressed, see you soon." We said our goodbyes and I went back to my food. I felt people eyeing me and whispering but I can't figure out why? I am dressed funny or something. Hmm, I guess I will find out soon enough.

I was mostly done with my food when a deep voice said "You are nothing but an embarrassment to our family." My head shot up to see my father of all people. How did he even find me here? We haven't spoken in years. Also, how am I an embarrassment?

I slipped up to say "I am sorry but who are you to call me anything? Why are you even here father?" Slap! I stumbled back on my butt as I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. All I could do was hold my cheek as I looked up at my so-called father. He just hit me in public surrounded by people for no reason!

The waiter came over to help me on my feet as the guys shoved my dad outside. I mumbled thank you and quickly paid my bill to leave the cafe. I hugged myself as I hid my face as best I could. He has never hit before no matter how bad our arguments got. What did I do to make him so mad? All I have ever done is live my life.

Honk! I jumped around when a car honked at me making me see a Bugatti Chiron. It pulled upside me and the minute it was parked a very angry Cole Wolf hopped out. That is never good but it was his own doing. Never wake a moody girl then fall back asleep like an asshole. Side note he looks handsome in that suit and my head is throbbing.

I did the best I could to hide my face as he stormed over to tuck my hair behind my ear. I wince when he grazed my sore making an animalist growl rippled from Cole's chest. I put my head down in fear and stuttered "I...I am s...sorry d..."

Cole wrapped his arms around me to pull me to his chest. I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed my hair and leaned down to my ear to say "I am not mad at you little one, don't apologize for anything." I nodded my head yes and snuggled deeper into his warm body. "Let's get home we need to put some ice on your cheek," he said as he led me away to his car.

We both buckled up and Cole pulled off to head home. Cole grabbed my hand to say, "How is your head princess?"

I laughed "Well I had a migraine before I got slapped so now it is just amplified tenfold." His hand squeeze tighter as he growled in anger once more. I started to rub the back of his thumb making him sigh and do the same as I was. The car ride was longer than I expected but once we pulled up to the house Cole pulled into his huge garage full of expensive cars. Cars I would love to drive I thought as I slipped out and grabbed my purse. Once the door was shut Cole scooped me up in his arm to carry me inside the mansion. A maid rushed over to ask "Do you need anything Master?"

"Bring an ice pack to my bedroom." She nodded her head as we keep going up to the bedroom where Cole laid me down on the soft bed. He kissed my temple and said, "You look adorable today."

"Thank you daddy" I giggled. The door opened up revealing the maid who brought me an ice pack. I put it on my sore face and watched her leave. Cole came over with a pill and water to say "Take this for your headache princess." I did what he said making him take the glass and set it on the nightstand. Once it was he looked at me with a sad and guilt-ridden look but why? I was the one who left the house and had a prick of a father.

Cole sat down and tucked the hair behind my ear to ask "What happen this morning?"

"After someone rudely woke me up I took a shower and got dressed. That rudeeee person fell back asleep so I went to get some food from the kitchen. I was at the bottom of the steps when the maid came out to say guests are not allowed in the kitchen. She also said you would throw me away then run away from her so I said I would move out if sed thing were true. Then she told me to shut up slut and I left so I didn't hit her...Would I be in trouble if I did by the way?"

Cole chuckled "Remind me to never wake you up early after a long night or ever."

I pointed at him to growl "Or fall back asleep after you wake my sleepy butt up it is rude daddy." Cole smiled and cupped my good cheek to lean in and kiss me with love. I smiled when he pulled away but then what she said hit me. Is what she said true? If so I want to go, I won't be used again. will be dealing with Ruby don't worry about that. "Cole is what she said true. If it is I want to go because I won't be..."

Cole put his thumb over my lip to make me stop mid-sentence. He slowly ran it down my lips and guided it into my mouth making me grab his hand to start sucking on his thumb. Cole gave me a lust-filled look as he smiled and said "No it was not true little one she was an ex-lover. I was with her a few months before I meant you and I never took her in my bed. No one has ever stayed in the bedroom beside you. She was nothing but a quicky. She is jealous that I chose you, not her nothing more. I will deal with her but what happened at the cafe."

He pulled his thumb away from me and ran his hand down my cheek. I gave him a soft smile and said "I was finishing my food when my dad popped out of nowhere honestly. We haven't spoken in years but all of a sudden there he was calling me an embarrassment. I asked him why he was there and why he was to call me that but he never answered...Well, he did but it was with a slap to my face. I fell on the floor but the waiter helped me up while two guys got him out. I ran out after that and then you, daddy."

"Hmph, I will look into it but you should get some sleep it will help your head I am sure." I nodded my head yes as I sat the ice pack on the nightstand. Cole stripped me down until I was in my underwear making me turn as red as a tomato. A deep chuckle rippled through his chest as he kissed my hair and said "Little one you know I have seen you naked right."

"O hush" I huffed as he put me under the covers to tuck me. He kissed my forehead before he left me alone in the quiet room. My eyes dripped closed and I slipped fast asleep but my day was just starting. Hey, at least I am getting some rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 4.9K 25
Being a drug lord is hard. Being a drug lord, who is also a woman, is even harder. So many people take you as a joke or try to convince you that sex...
2.1M 64.2K 53
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬." 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭�...
2.7K 2 40
"Yes ma'am I'm sorry, " he replied trying to cover his butt with his large tail as I planted another hard smack on his unclothed ass. "Please let m...
4.8M 85.5K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...