TRAPPED || Taegguk

由 _guccichim

"Spread your fucking legs or I'll tie them to the bed." Twitter AU in which Jeongguk is a sex addict looking... 更多

[ 0 ] Intro : TRAPPED
[ 1 ] Sex addicts
[ 2 ] When I'm alone
[ 3 ] Jealousy and ecstasy
[ 4 ] Teach him how to love
[ 5 ] Not a fuckboy
[ 6 ] Wreck me
[ 7 ] Good boy ( or not )
[ 8 ] Shameless whore
[ 9 ] You have a lot to learn
[ 10 ] A time, a place & your consent
[ 11 ] Yellow
[ 12 ] Ten questions, zero answers
[ 13 ] Weaknesses are a strength
[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist
[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries
[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass
[ 17 ] Cock piercing
[ 18 ] Yours tastes kinda sweet...
[ 19 ] Your body is my kink
[ 20 ] Take me for a ride
[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask
[ 22 ] Hot and cold
[ 23 ] Denial
[ 24 ] Lips, nipples & dicks
[ 25 ] Heaven is boring
[ 27 ] Coercion
[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?
[ 29 ] No self respect
[ 30 ] Lust wears red
[ 31 ] Serotonin rush
[ 32 ] Trust buddies
[ 33 ] Hot chocolate
[ 34 ] Drunk confessions
[ 35 ] To find a way out
[ 36 ] A deal with the devil
[ 37 ] Poker face
[ 38 ] Pretty doll
[ 39 ] I made a mistake
[ 40 ] Home wrecker
[ 41 ] The art of gaslighting yourself
[ 42 ] There for you
[ 43 ] Fear and other feelings
[ 44 ] Soulmate seeker
[ 45 ] Cravings
[ 46 ] Purple afflictions
[ 47 ] Trust me not
[ 48 ] Smoke and strawberries
[ 49 ] Eyes never lie
[ 50 ] Spice things up, make a move
[ 51 ] The galaxy underneath
[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart
[ 53 ] Soft spot
[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts
[ 55 ] Ashes of euphoria
[ 56 ] Wait for me
[ 57 ] Ode to debauchery
[ 58 ] Down the rabbit hole
[ 59 ] Sunny spells
[ 60 ] Gold & Silver
[ 61 ] Lips never miss

[ 26 ] Bratty sleeping beauty

4.6K 163 93
由 _guccichim

TWITTER CHAT
taesty

JEONGGUK
So I thought about something but you definitely don't have to say yes

TAEHYUNG
I'm afraid to ask—

JEONGGUK
I promise it's not anything sexual!

JEONGGUK
though I can change that if you'd like 😏

TAEHYUNG
no thanks

JEONGGUK
fun killer as always 🙄

TAEHYUNG
just tell me your idea

JEONGGUK
instead of each one of us going to the airport alone I thought we could go together?

JEONGGUK
I mean, the three of us since Hoseok is gonna stick with us anyways

TAEHYUNG
that's actually a good idea

JEONGGUK
should I text Hoseok then?

TAEHYUNG
yep

TAEHYUNG
I guess we can take my car

TAEHYUNG
but on one condition

JEONGGUK
is it 'I have to fuck you before starting the engine' ? 😩

TAEHYUNG
...

TAEHYUNG
no.

JEONGGUK
Then I don't wanna hear it

JEONGGUK
I'll be at your house in fifteen minutes so better get ready

TAEHYUNG
I'm-

TAEHYUNG
IM PICKING THE FIRST SONG
Delivered

— Ready for Vegas ✨

2.8k retweets        4.9k likes

|
|

yoongay: is it weird that I want him to slip me beneath his shirt?

kookoonut: Why did I not make you mine when I had the chance to 😩

hobisexual: don't be shy unbutton one more next time

taesty: oh god oh god oh god wait I'm an atheist but OH GOD FUCKING HELL YOU ARE SMOKING HOT

Taehyung was packing his last items when the irritating sound of a motorbike filled the silence reigning in the room. The dark-haired male dragged his feet across the room, where a big window gave view on the fancy street he lived in. He wasn't surprised to see Jeongguk, as his visit was expected, so he simply watched the blond get off his vehicle and pull his helmet off his head, ruffling his hair afterwards to fluff it up. Taehyung noticed how different he looked from usual; probably because his outfit wasn't as fancy or dark as it was most of the times. He was wearing loose jeans, and a basic, oversized white t-shirt with long sleeves that he didn't bother to tuck in his pants, rather letting it fall just above his thighs.

It was casual, and much simpler than what he usually wore, but it was still stylish. Especially since he never missed an occasion to show off his Timberlands.

It wasn't long before the boy was ringing Taehyung's door bell and the latter swiftly snapped himself out of his thoughts to go and open the door.

Jeongguk barged in the room with a big backpack and a suitcase. As soon as he caught sight of the handsome man in front of him, a smirk made its way onto his face and he faked a dramatic gasp.

"Well fuck, you're even hotter than last time." His bluntness, startling Taehyung like every single time he spoke up. Taehyung shook his head with a chuckle, gesturing for the boy to come in.

"Hoseok isn't here yet I'm guessing?" Jeongguk said while he put his backpack on the couch.

"No, he's going to take thirty minutes since he lives a bit far from here." Taehyung informed the younger, who after nodding his head in acknowledgement, plopped down on the couch with a heavy sigh. It was only then, when Taehyung got the chance to get a good look at the blond's face, that he saw the dark circles lining his eyes.

"They're Gucci." Jeongguk said pointing at the eye bags Taehyung was obviously staring at.

The man rolled his own eyes at the blond's stupid comment, though he couldn't help but smile a little when he saw how proud of himself Jeongguk looked.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He said after a moment, not really knowing what else to say since Jeongguk and he never had an occasion to just sit down and talk before. This was new, and if Jeongguk didn't look the slightest bit flustered or nervous, it wasn't like that for Taehyung.

He had an irrational fear of awkwardness, having been friendless basically all his life until he met Jimin and the other guys. Not having any friends didn't help with social anxiety, and for a good part of his school years he'd had a lot of trouble talking to people without being awkward or uncomfortable. He was always afraid to say something wrong, or provoke a long and painfully awkward silence. With Jeongguk, things were usually smooth because well, they both knew what they were here for.

But now it was different.

"Do you have vo-" the younger started, only to be cut off by Taehyung who shook his head vehemently.

"I don't have any alcoholic drink."

Jeongguk's brows arched and he didn't hide his disappointed expression, though he had, to be completely fair, expected it.

"Not a fan of alcohol, huh?" Taehyung nodded. "So what do you drink? apple juice? Jeongguk's tone was mocking in a way, but Taehyung knew he was only teasing him.

"I drink water or coke." He replied, Jeongguk smiling in response.

"I'll take a coke, then."

With yet another nod, Taehyung disappeared into the kitchen to get two cans of coke. When he got back to the main room Jeongguk had gotten up from the couch. He had his phone in his hands and seemed anxious, which was a foreign look on his usually confident face. Taehyung cleared his throat to get his attention and the blond let out a small sigh, rubbing his fist over his closed eyes.

"Are you okay?" The older wanted to know as he placed the drinks on the coffee table in front of the couch.  Jeongguk immediately sat back down and grabbed one of the cans. He opened it and took a long gulp, hoping that the soda would help him get rid of the fatigue clouding his brain.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired." He answered after a minute.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to sleep in the plane." Taehyung offered him a small, reassuring smile. His hand was burning with the need to pat the younger's shoulder but he refrained from touching him at all, not wanting to anger him. Jeongguk was unpredictable, and obviously he didn't like to be touched when he wasn't in the mood. As annoying as it was, Taehyung had to and was going to respect that.

Jeongguk was quick to finish his drink and once he did, he put the can on the table and got up, Taehyung following his every move. But all Jeongguk did was look around the room with a slight pout adorning his face.

"Where's your cat? The black one?" He ended up asking, which made Taehyung smile — he never expected the boy to be a fan of pets, let alone be soft for them. Yet the way his features softened at the mere mention of one didn't lie. Jeon Jeongguk had a soft side and Taehyung was currently witnessing it.

"She must be in my room, she likes to curl up on my bed since I have soft bedsheets." Replied the dark haired male, smile widening when he saw the younger's expression fall. "I can go get her if you want." He quickly added.

"Really?"

Found your soft spot, Jeon. Taehyung smirked to himself.

"Yeah." He hummed and turned on his heels to walk upstairs where his room was. His guess from earlier was right; the little cat was indeed lying on his bed, snuggled up against his pillow. Taehyung almost felt bad that he had to bother her, but lucky for him she opened her eyes as soon as she heard him walk into the room and stretched her paws, indicating that she was awake.

Gently, Taehyung slipped one of his hands under her back and lifter her up. He held her against his chest and hurried to go downstairs, hoping that she wouldn't be too mad and end up scratching him like she always did when he tried to carry her.

Thankfully, he made it to the living room and the second he stepped a foot in the room, he dropped her on the couch. Jeongguk smiled softly and reached out to pet her head, cooing when she nuzzled her cheek against his palm.

"You didn't even tell me her name." He remarked.

"You never asked." Taehyung chuckled in response, sitting on the other side of the couch. "But I named her Dumpling."

"Dumpling?" Jeongguk echoed, dubitative. "She looks nothing like a dumpling, Taehyung." He snorted.

"I know!" Retorted the older. "It's just that I found her on the street while I was fighting with Jimin about dumplings and then we saw her and stopped fighting."

Jeongguk's dubitative look didn't disappear after this explanation. His frown even deepened and his lips twitched upwards into a half smile.

"You two fight about dumplings?"

"There was only one left!" Taehyung protested, only to get more offended when Jeongguk snorted again, however louder this time. "Oh fuck you, Jeon." He groaned, punching the younger's shoulder weakly.

"It's just funny to think that one second you're this hot bdsm king and the next you fight over dumplings." Jeongguk shook his head in disbelief, quickly casting his eyes down on the kitten when the latter jumped off the couch.

"First of all, I'm not a 'hot bdsm king'." Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jeongguk shot him a 'really?' look that he chose to ignore for obvious reasons. "And the dominant persona is only for the bedroom, other than that I don't like to order people around, it's rude." He explained.

"Wow, so polite and well mannered." This time, it was Jeongguk's turn to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, bet you can't relate." Taehyung smirked, watching the blond's face contort into an offended expression.

"Hey, I can be polite when I want to!" He protested, crossing his arms over his chest with furrowed brows.

Taehyung raised his own eyebrows in a suggestive manner, clearly not believing a single word of those that left the boy's mouth.

And Jeongguk didn't take long to understand what Taehyung was thinking about. He scoffed, rolling his eyes again.

"Stop looking at me like that. I can be polite, I just choose not to be like that with you."

"Why?" Taehyung inquired as he crossed his legs, genuinely interested in the answer. "Am I not worthy of your so called politeness and well-mannerism?" His brows finally relaxed but Jeongguk isn't sure if he's happy about it, since they frown is replaced by a mocking pout instead.

"It wouldn't be fun if I was always nice with you, right?" Jeongguk's lips twisted into a smirk because he knew. He knew that the fact that he wasn't obeying Taehyung all the time, that he wasn't being kind and respectful to him when he clearly should, that he wasn't even bothering to use honorifics to refer to him... he knew it really messed up with his head. And he knew it was the exact reason why he kept coming back.

Taehyung wanted to prove a point and Jeongguk wasn't letting him do so. They were playing a game of cat and mouse; of who would give up first. And they were both stubborn and determined, not wanting to be the first to give up.

Taehyung didn't get a chance to answer, and perhaps it was a good thing since Jeongguk wasn't sure wether he would have been able to stand his ground for much longer. But the sound of someone knocking at the door snapped both men out of their thoughts and Taehyung had no choice but to get up and open the door.

"Hoseok hyung, hi." He smiled at his best friend and shook his hand before stepping aside to let the man enter the room.

Jeongguk's gaze instantly fell on the older male and his eyes widened because fuck, the guy was a treat for the eye. He had jet black hair parted on the left with an undercut that perfectly highlighted his defined cheeks and his sharp features. Jeongguk had already seen him on pictures but now that he could get a closer look at that unique face of his, he was even more curious about how the fuck that man was still single. And there was no doubt that his personality was as bright as the smile he wore while greeting Taehyung.

"Hi Jeongguk." Hoseok's voice cut the boy's thoughts short, but not for long because did Jeongguk need to mention that his voice was attractive too?  What kind of situation did Taehyung put him in by allowing the handsome male to stay with them for the week? Not one that would help the youngest get a grip on his capricious hormones, that was for sure.

"Hi." He replied, holding his hand out for Hoseok to shake — which he did, with the same welcoming smile he'd given Taehyung just a few seconds ago.

"If everyone's ready, we should go. I don't want Jimin to attack me if we're late." Taehyung said before Hoseok or Jeongguk could utter another word. He searched his pockets for his car keys while Jeongguk leaned down to pick up his discarded backpack and his suitcase.

"You're right, let's go." Hoseok hummed, following the curly haired man outside. Jeongguk gave Dumpling one last look, smiling when he saw her watching them from the hallway.

Eventually, they all left Taehyung's house and once the latter locked his door, they walked to his car which was parked right next to Jeongguk's motorbike.

"I'm taking the front seat!" The youngest of the three piped in as soon as Taehyung pressed the 'unlock' button on his key. He was about to open the door and get in when a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him backwards with an unexpected force that made him stumble and almost lose his balance.

"Don't you dare try anything funny, Jeon." A deep voice that Jeongguk knew way too well husked in his ear, hot breath tickling the sensitive cartilage. Taehyung waited for Hoseok to get in the car before continuing, voice hushed to a whisper. "Behave, doll." He gave the boy's ass a light smack and opened the door for him, not even a hint of smile on his lips. He was dead serious, which only made a Jeongguk want to piss him off and test his patience even more.

Yeah, he would definitely do that when he had the occasion to.

He took place on the seat next to the driver's seat and pulled his phone out while Taehyung got in as well, sliding his key in the hole located on the steering wheel and starting the engine.

"So as I said, I'll be picking the first song..." he licked his lips and switched on his own phone to connect it with the car's speakers. "Well, I hope you like Doja Cat because-"

"Oh yes I love her! They always put her on at the strip club." Jeongguk cut him off before he could even finish his sentence and his enthusiasm earned him a glare from the the taller man and a chuckle from Hoseok.

"Thank you for that, Jeongguk." Taehyung grumbled, quickly hitting play on Spotify so he wouldn't have to listen to the blond's bullshit anymore.

"Let's go bitches!" Yelled the younger once the car finally started.

TWITTER CHAT
Las Vegas babyyyyyy

JIMIN
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS

JIMIN
WEVE BEEN WAITING AT THE AIRPORT FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES

NAMJOON
well, Seokjin and I are almost there

NAMJOON
don't know about the other three

NAMJOON
last message I got was from Jeongguk, saying 'I forgot my push-up bra'

NAMJOON
and Hoseok texted me ten minutes earlier, too

NAMJOON

JIMIN
ugh

JIMIN
if they're late because they're having a threesome in the car I'm gonna jump my shit

JEONGGUK
I'd like that tbh

JIMIN
Uh, so now you're answering me!

JEONGGUK
We'll be there in a minute, chim

JEONGGUK
And unfortunately, NO we're not having a threesome in the car

JEONGGUK
thanks for the good idea
though 🤤

JIMIN
GET TO THE FUCKING AIRPORT YOU WHORE

JEONGGUK
Jeez, chill mate

JEONGGUK
It's not my fault if Taehyung's going so slow

JEONGGUK
it would be so much faster if I was driving

JEONGGUK
but Taehyung doesn't trust me with his car so 🙄

NAMJOON
that's surprising

JEONGGUK
Right? I'm an amazing driver

JEONGGUK
he doesn't know what he's missing on

JEONGGUK
anyways, I'll tell him to hurry tf up

JEONGGUK
see you later <333

JEONGGUK
oh and Jimin?

JIMIN
yes...?

JEONGGUK
tell Yoongi that I stalked his Twitter account earlier and holy shit I didn't know he had such a nice ass

JIMIN
... I will definitely NOT tell him that

JEONGGUK
No but seriously, have you seen his ass?

JIMIN
No, I don't think I've ever seen it. Please proceed with the description

JEONGGUK
well, it's really plump

JEONGGUK
and you couldn't see clearly on the picture but it looked round too

JIMIN
I WAS KIDDING JEONGGUK WTF

JIMIN
of course I've seen his ass you dumbass

JEONGGUK
Oh well there's no need to be rude about it! how was I supposed to know? 😤

JIMIN
...

JIMIN
Just tell Taehyung to hurry up, yeah?

JEONGGUK
fine

"Jimin says we have to hurry up." Jeongguk announced, setting his phone down on his lap and turning his head to the left to look at Taehyung instead. The man exhaled nervously, fingertips tapping on the steering wheel softly, a demonstration of his growing impatience.

"Well maybe, Jimin could tell this woman that no, you're not supposed to take a selfie in the middle of the road and that no, people aren't supposed to act like this is totally normal." He rolled his eyes and honked at said woman, who had been standing on the road doing awkward poses for over five minutes now, blocking everyone's way.

"Why are you being such a pussy? Just run her over or something." Jeongguk retorted, tone dead serious which made Hoseok choke on his spit at the back. "You know what, give me that." Without waiting for an answer, the blond boy unbuckled his belt and got off his seat to sit on Taehyung's lap instead, not at all caring if it was comfortable for either of them or not. He placed both of his hands on the steering wheel and kicked Taehyung's foot off the accelerator to press on it himself, starting the car again.

"Jeongguk what the fuck-" Hoseok tried to interfere but the younger simply didn't listen. He kept driving, the woman getting closer and closer as he approached her. When the car was only a meter away from her she shrieked and finally ran to the side of the road, her left hand flying to her mouth and her eyes widening in shock.

"There you go, not that hard now was it?" Jeongguk huffed as he got off Taehyung's lap and back onto his seat, reaching out to grab his belt and buckle it again.

"I don't know if I should be afraid or impressed." Admitted Hoseok.

Jeongguk shrugged, "she should know that it's dangerous to be in the middle of the road. Just drive, Taehyung. Don't let this bother you." He placed a hand on Taehyung's thigh and even though the gesture could have been seen as comforting or gentle, the man knew better. He swiftly turned his head to the right and glared at Jeongguk, sending him a warning that the boy clearly got, but chose to ignore.

"What? I'm not doing anything wrong." The boy raised his brows and shrugged his shoulders, smiling innocently.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in frustration; he couldn't say anything because Hoseok was in the back and there was no way he'd let his hyung witness how much of a mess he was when it came to Jeongguk. Plus, he wasn't really doing anything wrong... yet.

So he just sucked it up, swallowed down the anger building up in his throat, and pressed his foot on the accelerator, suddenly much, much more impatient to get to the airport.

But of course he was underestimating Jeongguk. Because obviously, 'giving Taehyung a rest' wasn't in his check list. At least that's what the older guessed, and his thought was proved right when the blond's hand steadily moved higher on his thigh. However, when Taehyung shot him another warning look, the only thing he did was roll his eyes and say "I'm just warming up your thigh, it's pretty cold in your car." in a low voice before patting his thigh with a sly smirk.

Thousands of thoughts began swirling in Taehyung's mind, none of them holy. Because oh boy would Jeongguk be in trouble if he kept this attitude up, especially considering the fact that Taehyung had warned him earlier not to pull a stunt like that.

He should've known that imposing a rule to the younger would only push him to disobey.

Thankfully, they were able to make it to the airport without any significant incident. Well, as horny as Jeongguk could get, he wouldn't try something too obvious with a guy he barely knew sitting right behind them.

Or well, Taehyung hoped so. Because he honestly wouldn't put it past the blond to pull something like that one day.

"Jeongguk, can you grab my charger please? It's in the bag at your feet." Taehyung requested as he stopped the car and parked it in the airport's parking. He glanced at himself in the mirror located above him and ruffled his hair a little, noticing how flat it had gotten during the ride. It was most likely due to the lack of air since Hoseok had categorically refused to open the window, pretending that it was 'too cold' and 'too loud' outside.

"No." At this simple word, Taehyung froze. It was uttered so lazily, almost like Jeongguk was bored. Like he didn't care about how bad is attitude was. His bluntness wasn't foreign, but disobeying so straight forwardly definitely was and it had Taehyung wordless. By the time he'd won his ability to speak back, Jeongguk had already gotten out of the car and was currently chatting with Jimin as if nothing happened to begin with.

This brat is really going to get it.

"He's just testing you, so don't let it get to you." Taehyung didn't notice that Hoseok had opened the door for him and was now smiling at him, an amused, yet serious expression adorning his face. "He wants to see how you react, Tae. So don't, at all. Just ignore him until you get a chance to set things straight. And for the love of god, do not fuck him in the bedroom, I'll need my beauty sleep after the plane."

Right. Taehyung swallowed. He shouldn't let this get to him, unless he wanted to give Jeongguk the satisfaction of knowing his actions could affect him. Hell no, he didn't want that.

"Yeah, you're right..." he sighed and got out of the car, closing and locking the doors after making sure he grabbed all his stuff from the trunk. He and Hoseok walked side by side to where the others were standing, talking with excited voices about their upcoming trip.

When Jeongguk started complimenting Namjoon's titties, Jimin decided to cut the conversation short, pretending that they were already late and that they should get on the plane as quick as possible if they didn't want to miss it. No one protested, since they were all equally eager to arrive in Vegas as soon as they could.

And of course Jeongguk wasn't planning to let Taehyung catch a breath just yet. When he sat next to the older man with his signature smirk tugging at his lips, Taehyung knew he was screwed. Yet he didn't back out, though there was an empty seat next to Jimin to which he could have easily flee to if he had actually wanted to get away from the bratty blond.

But that was the questions. Did he really want to get away? Or did he want to stay and see how far Jeongguk would go to push him to his limits, how bratty he'd be just to piss him off? That way, he could plan the appropriated response during the fly and get to see the blond's face crumble down at his lack of reactions.

If he succeeded in controlling his impatience, anger, lust, and frustration that is.

Surprisingly enough, Jeongguk didn't do anything for the first fifteen minutes of the fly. He was rather calm, earphones plugged in his phone, blasting some sort of rock song that Taehyung didn't know the name of. The volume was loud, loud enough for him to hear the melody and the basses, which made him smile.

How does he look so peaceful while listening to such an aggressive song?

Deleting the thought from his mind with a vehement shake of his head, Taehyung put his own earphones in his ears, his choice of song the opposite of Jeongguk's taste — calming and soft sounding.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, his head falling to the side, resting on the back of his seat as his mind went blank.

***

When he woke up three hours later, the first thing he felt was the heavy weight on his thighs. And upon opening his eyes, he didn't take long to find the reason behind the ache. Jeongguk had gotten rid of the belt trapping him to his seat and lied on his side instead, a much more comfortable posture to nap in. His head was resting on Taehyung's lap, his messy blond locks covering most of his face.

Adorable. Taehyung couldn't help the thought from invading his mind. He is fucking adorable.

He turned his head to the right, then to the left, noticing that most of his friends were asleep or on their way to fall asleep. Jimin and Yoongi were the only ones fully awake, they seemed to be arguing about something, however from the looks of it it wasn't serious.

Well that's great, I can't move and I have no one to talk to.

Then, an idea popped in his head. He reached out to grab his phone, which he had slipped in his pocket earlier, and switched it on. He was greeted with his wallpaper, a picture of Jimin and himself being goofy af. After entering his passcode he clicked on the camera icon and decided to give Jeongguk just a little payback for earlier.

— Caught in 4K 📸
( I'm gonna get killed for posting this )

12 retweets 36 likes

|
|

peachiichim: Awwww

kingjoonie: never thought I'd say that but I'm soft for him

jinniethepooh: babie :(

yoongay: even in his sleep he looks like Satan

After posting the picture, Taehyung looked at the time on his phone.

10 hours of flight left... ugh.

This was going to be long. But at least with Jeongguk sleeping he could get his well deserved break.

So HYBE is gonna be on wattpad and am I okay? NO I AM NOT WTF KENCOSXJSJXJ GET AWAY SATAN

anyways 🧍🏻

so much shit will go down in Vegas I can't wait to write 🥢

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

120K 4.7K 44
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
65.7K 2.7K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
234K 9.8K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
507K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...