The Beautiful Trapped Ghost (...

By KassandraVivu

Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew... More

CH. 1 The Move
CH. 2 This can't be real
CH: 3 This can't be
CH: 4 Please understand
CH: 5 Tell me about your best friend
CH: 6 I can't say it
CH: 7 What do you think?
CH: 8 "Well, good night"
CH: 9 The Morning
CH: 10 Let's figure it out
CH: 11 Things that need to be done
CH: 12 That's Risky
CH: 13 Let's get through the list
CH: 14 This is taking long
CH: 15 Tell me more (Still Liam POV)
CH: 16 At it again
CH: 17 He's Back
CH: 18 What happened to me?
CH: 19 I am bold
CH: 20 The Flower Crown
CH: 21 This is good
CH: 22 If you want to
CH: 23 She's panicking
CH: 24 We'll find her.
CH: 25 What is it that I'm seeing
CH: 26 Just Breathe
CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go
CH: 28 Where is she?
CH: 29 Don't show him fear
CH: 30 My life back plus more
CH: 31 Happy Halloween
Epilogue

CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making

1.3K 103 44
By KassandraVivu

CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making

(Liam POV)

Everything about Faith was turning me on, especially right now, the noises that came from her had me wanting to just be inside her already, but that can't happen.

This was going to be her first time, and although it's going to hurt at first for her, I wanted her to have a wonderful experience, and so for that, I was going to make sure she got the bit of pleasure that she deserved to have.

I'm not going to lie, the sight of Faith's naked body lying underneath me had me extremely hard and eager, and I honestly felt my heart slamming against my chest.

I was trailing kisses down Faith's chest, sucking and licking her nipples, the way Faith was moaning my name, pulling my hair as I continued giving her breast the attention that they deserve.

"Liam." Faith called out in a soft voice.

"Yes, baby?" I said, bringing myself back up to press some more kisses on her neck.

"Can I touch you too?" She asked me.

I raised my head so I could look at her.

"You want to touch me?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"Where?" I asked her, pressing a kiss against her lips.

She raised her hand and touched my face gently.

The fact that my heart fluttered from her doing that.

She moved her hand, trailing it down my arms and moving it down my chest.

She was smiling and let out a small giggle.

"The first time I saw you half-naked, I wondered how nice your chest would feel if I touched it." She said in a low voice.

"I also like your tattoos as well." Faith said.

"Now, something that did take me off guard is." Faith whispered in my ears.

My eyes widened when I felt her hand wrapped around my cock.

"Was this." She said, pulling my ear lobe into her mouth; I groaned when she started to nibble on it.

Faith moved her hand up and down on my cock, causing me to start twitching.

"Faith," I called her name out.

"Yes, baby." She said, pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"I like it when you call me baby and darling, by the way." She said, giving me another kiss on my cheek.

"Makes me feel special." She said, moving her hand up and down a little faster.

"Fuck, Faith," I said, pulling her hand away; I let out a groan from her touch already being missed.

"What's wrong? You didn't like it?" She asked me.

"I liked it; I liked it a lot which is why I had to move your hand away and take a few breaths quickly so I could calm myself down," I said to her.

This was new for me, no one has ever had me that ready to bust a load this fast already, and we haven't even had sex yet.

"Hmm, okay." She said, smiling at me.

"Gosh, woman," I said, going down on her again; earlier, when she came on my face, I found myself not letting any drop from her get away.

So, of course, I wasn't surprised when I had the urge to have a taste of her again, and I couldn't stop myself from getting more turned on just from eating Faith out.

"Liam, I'm ready." Faith said, in a low voice, she was out of breath, and I was smiling.

"Well, it's nice to know you're a squirter," I said, pulling my face away from between her legs.

"What did you say you were again, darling? Ready?" I asked her; I was staring at her as I rubbed my cock with my hand.

I watched her gaze lowered to look at my low region, and I held a smirk back.

I got out of bed, went to the nightstand pulled out a condom.

"Would you like to put it on?" I asked her as I noticed that she was still staring at me down there.

"Uh, I don't know how to." She said looking away, but quickly looking back.

"I can show you; give me your hands," I said to her.

I ripped the packet and took the condom out; Faith raised both her hands towards me as I showed her how to slide the condom on the right way.

"I didn't think you would be that hard." Faith said, and I was stunned by that.

Did Faith not know how attracted I am to her.

"Well, I hope you always expect this because this is how I'm going to react towards you for the rest of our lives," I said to her as I climbed back on the bed.

I gave her a gentle look and spoke.

"It's going to hurt a little bit at first, and I want you to feel comfortable, so if you don't want to continue after feeling the pain, we'll stop, okay?" I said to her in a serious tone.

"Okay." She said.

I placed myself between her legs.

"Wrap your legs around me," I said, kissing her forehead.

She did what I said, and I pushed myself slowly inside her.

A hiss left her mouth; I stopped and let her settle with the pressure inside of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly.

"Yes, you can go in more." She said.

I pushed myself deeper inside of her, and I could tell Faith controlled her pain by how tightly her legs were wrapped around me.

My mind was going haywire; I wasn't even in her all the way yet, and I was already going crazy.

"You feel really fucking good," I said through clenched teeth.

"I'm going to push myself always the way in, okay?" I said to Faith.

She nodded her head, and I pushed myself further in; I didn't move at all as I let Faith get used to me being inside of her this way.

"You doing okay?" I asked her.

I asked her, pulling my face up to look at her.

A few tears had fallen from her face, which made my heart drop.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I said, kissing her tears away.

"It's okay, I knew it would feel like this." She said, letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, but I'm still sorry that you feel hurt," I said, pressing a kiss on her lips.

Faith gave me a kissed back and wrapped her arms around me.

"I know, and I'm happy my first time is with you." She said to me, giving me a sweet loving look.

"You can move if you want to." She said, smiling.

"Fuck." I said, clearing my throat.

"I promise you, after a few movements, it will get better for you," I said, as I started to move in and out of Faith, I trailed kisses down her neck, sucked and nibbled on it as well to help with the slight pain she would have.

It was when Faith started moaning when I let myself enjoy making love to her even more because now she was beginning to feel good.

"You're so beautiful," I said, whispering into her ear as I pushed myself in and out of her.

"Beautiful and completely mine," I said.

"Yours? Is that so?" Faith asked, letting out a louder moan as I hit her spot.

"There it is," I said, repeatedly hitting the same spot.

"Yes, you're mine, don't think I'm ever going to let you go, Faith," I said as I continued hitting her G spot.

I could feel her legs around me start to shake.

"Liam." She said in a breathless voice.

"Yes, there we go, baby, you're getting there; go ahead and cum for me, love," I said, as I continued moving myself in and out of her.

It took me by surprise when the loudest moan I've ever heard came from Faith's mouth; she threw her head back and came, causing me to cum right after her.

I dropped myself to the other side of the bed and pulled her into my arms.

I showered her face with kisses, which caused Faith to let out a bunch of giggles.

"I am so happy with you," I said to her; she raised her head and looked at me.

"I am so happy with you too." She said.

We just continued staring at each other with smiles on both our faces.

"I'm so glad we were able to find you; I was so worried when I came home that day, and you were gone," I said to her; it was something that I wanted her to know.

"I didn't care where you were; I immediately wanted to go wherever it was and find you. You not being near me and being in danger let a horrible feeling with me." I said to her honestly, the whole time I was in the hospital, I just kept thinking that I almost lost her, without telling her everything that I felt about her.

"Faith, would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked her, Faith's eyes widened, and she laughed.

"Of course." She said.

I nodded my head, I knew my face was starting to get pink probably, but I asked her the next question I wanted to ask.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend? I want a future with you, I want us to live in this house, I want to marry you, and I want to have a family with you. I don't care about anyone else opinion about our relationship, we were meant to meet each other the way we did, and I'm not going to let that opportunity go to waste." I said to her.

"You know, I feel the same way. You were the only one who was able to see me, and you happened to have been the one who bought my house, so I think I would like to call this fate." She said, letting out a little laugh.

"I'll even dare to see we are soul mates." Faith said, running her fingers through my hair.

Soul mates? I like the sound of that.

"So, yes, Liam Remington, I would love to be your girlfriend." She said, pressing her lips against mine.

I immediately jumped into the kiss and pulled her closer against me.

She said yes to being my girlfriend.

She pulled back and looked at me seriously.

"You're an amazing man, sweetest guy I've ever met, and I will treat you the way that you deserved to be treated. I hope you're not expecting us ever to break up because that's never happening. As you said earlier, I, too, am never letting you go." Faith softly said, I could hear the emotions in her voice, and it made me want to make love to her all over again, but I held myself back.

"Gosh, you're so amazing," I said; she shook her head and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm going to have some movers bring your things back into the house, and we can work together on where to put them around the house," I said, grabbing her hand and holding it.

She squeezed my hand.

"Thanks for that." She said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot something. I'll be right back." I said, getting out of the bed and rushing out of the room.

I quickly went into my art room to grab the things I wanted to grab and rushed to the front of my bedroom.

"Faith, close your eyes. I'm coming in." I said to her.

"But, Liam, I've already seen you naked." She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes playfully to what she said and spoke.

"That's not why, just close your eyes okay." I said.

"Okay, my eyes are close." She said.

I walked into the bedroom, and got back into the bed, sitting in front of her.

"Open your eyes," I said to her, I watched her open her eyes slowly, and a surprised look appeared on her face.

Her hand flew to her mouth.

"What? Liam, when did you do this?" She said, looking at the portrait I did of her.

"While you were in your three weeks coma, of course," I said, chuckling.

"Here," I said, bringing the mug from behind me.

"Oh my gosh." She said, taking the mug from my head.

It was a mug of a cartoon version of me standing next to a floating ghost version of Faith.

"This is so cute." She said. "Oh my gosh. Ahaha, it says you're bootiful underneath the drawing." Faith pointed out laughing.

"Look on the other side." I said, she turned the cup around, I watched her start to tear up.

"Wow, Liam, this is beautiful." She said, the other side had a drawing of both of us as ghost, and the words underneath the drawing said "Together, forever, even as ghost." Faith, said out loud.

"I love it." She said looking up at me.

"I love both of them. Thank you." She said, pulling me into a hug.

"This is the best gift ever. Thank you for everything." She said, hugging me tighter.

"Of course, thank you for coming into my life and not kicking me out or killing me," I said to her, causing her to pull back to shove me playfully.

"Oh my gosh, we were having a moment. I'm sorry I was trying to kill you the first day we met." She said, causing my eyes to widen.

"Wait, were you really trying to kill me?" I asked her.

"Maybe, maybe not. Guess we'll never know." She said as she looked at the painting and mug.

"I'm going to drink out of this every day; I love this; I'm so happy you made these for me." She said, admiring them.

My heart tugged; this was the first relationship I ever had where the person appreciated my talent.

"I hope you continue doing these things for me." She said, looking at me hopefully.

"Faith, there's nothing I won't do for you," I said in an honest tone, and I meant it.

The way I see it, Faith and I are just simply trapped together.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

No, it's not done yet; come on now, it's me. I could post the other chapter later, this evening on Halloween or tomorrow :)

We'll see, but we got to give our two their happily ever after :)

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 324 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
952 105 38
((Completed)) I stay on the floor. I sit staring at the bedroom door for hours, seething with anger at myself. The more I think the angrier I get. I...
45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
537K 32.1K 87
"Why are you doing this?!!! what do you want from me! I've done nothing wrong. I just want to go home!" I screamed. He stared at me with his cold ey...