[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 24: Sparring

111 3 0
By IOUnot123

- Y/N's POV -

I woke up starting my morning as usual. Since G was here, I made him breakfast and proceeded with my daily tasks. Afterwards, G and I headed to his house where everybody was gathered, as always. When we entered, nobody was in the living room or the kitchen. We heard noise coming from outside and followed it into the backyard.

"Hey guys," I wave in a friendly manner. They all turn their heads to G and I. We walk down the steps.

"HELLO HUMAN AND G! WE WELCOME YOU," Papyrus cheers in excitement. 

"Hi Y/N! Hi G!" Frisk waves back. I smile.

"Sup!" Undyne shouts. 

"So, what are you guys doing outside?" G asks, tilting his head slightly. 

"Sparring!!  Wanna join?" Undyne exclaims. 

"Nah, I'm good." G put his hands in his pockets.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU HUMAN? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPAR?" Papyrus asks. 

"Oh, umm..." I glance at G, he shrugs. "Sure," I coolly reply. Toriel was sitting in a chair near Frisk who was jumping up and down in excitement.

"Be careful my child," she comments, slightly nervous. 

"I will," I assure. G gives a worried glance, but I decide to heed it off.

"CHOOSE YOUR OPPONENT!" Papyrus declares. "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS OR UNDYNE THE UNDYING." They both give off strong heroic poses. I chuckle at their movements. I look between them, analyzing my thoughts. Undyne seems fierce, and respectable. Now, Papyrus... An adorable little cinnamon roll! I can't fight him! Plus, I think G would kill me, if I hurt his brother. An invisible bead of sweat travels down the side of my face just thinking about it.

"Okay! I choose... Undyne!" I point.  

"VERY WELL HUMAN, PREPARE TO FACE UNDYNE THE UNDYING!" Papyrus pronounces optimistically. I look at everyone else who all seemed extremely nervous. Alphys watches, giving me a thumbs up. I smile in return. I then turn back to Undyne. I take off my hoodie and tie it around my waist, revealing an oversized shirt. I get my body grounded in a firm position stance and relax my muscles. 

"Ready when you are punk!" Undyne titters. I take out a deep breath and close my eyes, then reopen them, filled with perseverance and determination. A screen appeared above my head. It stated:

"Y/N M/N  L/N"

Lvl  12

HP  20/20

AT  10                                      EXP   0

DF 12                                      NEXT: 0

Weapon: Mortal Combat, Hand to Hand Combat, Metal Staff

Armor: Hoodie

Undyne looks at my stats astonished. "Wow, not bad for a rookie!" 

"Doll you never told me you could really fight," G smirks. 

"Well," I grin. "You learn a thing or two from having a military father."

"READY... BEGIN!!" I had my arms close to the sides of me, my hands up towards my face but not into fists. We circled around a few times before Undyne summoned a spear in her hand. She threw the spear with immense force my direction. I move to the side briskly, remaining agile and quick on my feet. Undyne's eye ignited an aquatic blue-ish green, summoning more spears from the sky. Shit, I thought. 

"NNNNYYYAAAHHH!!" she screams in fury. I swiftly move, dodging all the incoming spears that hit the ground past me. I pry one of the spears out of the ground and spin it in swift motion, returning back to my fighting stance. I could use this like a metal staff, easy.

"Let's go," I gesture, confident. She summons a spear in her hands and comes charging ahead. Our spears clang against each other, resulting in a few sparks. She was strong, I have to admit that, but I felt stronger. Pushing with natural body strength, my knees started to bend, digging into the ground. I use my upper body strength, pushing both our weapons high up in the air. I swept my leg harshly underneath her legs, making her fall backwards. This caught her by surprise and she hit the ground beneath her on her back. I jump up to catch the weapons only to have my leg pulled down and yanked another direction. I roll to the side and jump right back up on my feet. Before Undyne could fully adjust to the weapons, I grip the weapons myself and headbutt her forehead with force. She let go of the spears and they disappeared. She stumbles back, as I did the same. "Shit that hurt," I hiss, rubbing my forehead. Undyne hissed herself. She looks at me with narrowed, determined eyes.

"Not bad punk, but let's see how you handle my combat skills," she smirks, showing her sharp teeth. I brought myself back to military combat stance. I close my eyes for a brief moment, listening to my heart beat. Study your opponent. Do they move dominantly with their left or right foot?  Which is their dominant hand? Have you noticed their movement patterns? How do you get into their mind? Focus. I open my eyes, focused and fierce. Undyne uses her right hand and consistently stands on the right side of her body. Her combat tactics are attacking from all sides at different times. Now, you have all the information you need Y/N. Now, use it against her. I smirk in satisfaction at my analysis. She came at me with a fast fist, I dodge quickly catching her fist and flipped her over my shoulder. She hits the ground and spins off back onto her feet. I block her presuming hits and upper-cut her jaw. She falls back again.

"Seems like I've won," I smile, checking my nails. 

"We're not done yet punk!" she yells, about to strike. I duck before she can. I jump backwards.

"Are you even trying Undyne the Undying? How come you haven't defeated me yet?" I put my hands on my hips, cocking them to the side in a sassy manner. 

"I defeat all my opponents, including a meek human like you!" She growls. I slightly frown at her comment, but keep a smug expression.

"Well then I hope you like tag!~" I run and flip over her. She grows irritated, something I find amusing, and persist to chase me across the yard. Since there was one tree in the backyard, I jump up, grabbing one of the tree trunks. I propell my legs forward and swing up a few branches onto a huge trunk. I lay halfway down on it like a cheshire cat. I watch Undyne's face fill with anger. 

"Aaaww. What's wrong? Can't climb trees?~" I tease. "I told you to catch me didn't I?"

"Get down this instant so I can defeat you!" she exclaims. I tap a finger to my cheek, thinking.

"Mmm, nah, I think I'm good right here thanks," I smile. Her face was so red, she looks like she could cook herself. I chuckle, wiping a fake tear from my eye. "Alright, I'll come down." I climb down the tree, jumping off the last tree trunk. I persist to run again but she snags the back hem of my shirt, jerking me backwards. "Urk!" My shirt tears, it revealing majority of my shoulder, but I didn't care. Undyne summons a spear as we fought once again. "Hey!! What happened to no weapons?" I pout, raising a brow.

"Changes of plans,~" she grins, plunging forth her spear. I miss most of her targeted hits, although her spear cut the surface of my skin. It stung with slight pain, but because I had adrenaline running through my veins, I didn't feel it as much. I dodged nearly every single one of her hits. I attack the lower half of her body, kicking her sides, stomach, and legs.  Undyne grows even more irritated and tired, panting. One last hit and she'll be out, I thought. I was about to about to give her my final blow when I felt my body being lifted off the ground. My chest felt compressed, my breath short and faint. Her eye ignited a bright furious blue. I look at what seems like a heart shaped entity hovering outside of my chest. I tried to move, but I couldn't. It was as if I was not in control of my body's movements.

"What the---!!"

"Undyne stop!" G yells. 

"U-Undyne!" Alphys stutters, nervous.

"UNDYNE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Papyrus gasps. She centered spears around the s/c heart. One spear hit the heart, I felt a tremendous amount of pain wrack through my body. Then three more spears hit the heart. Although it wasn't hitting me directly, it felt like it was piercing through my body, impaling me somehow.

"Undyne don't!!" Toriel shouts in horror.

HP 7/20

"AAAAAHH!!" Undyne stops hearing my distressed scream and lets go of her hold on me. I fall on my knees and weakly stand up, my vision blurry. I could taste the metallic salty essence of blood in my mouth. I grasp my cut, bleeding arm. I turn my head back to Undyne. "Hey Undyne," I smile coolly. "You win." I sway, taking a step back then falling backwards. My body had fallen limp. G quickly dips down on his knees, catching me before I hit the ground. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, my head throbbing, and the slowness of my breath. The last thing I remember seeing was G's aggrieved expression, while hearing voices of panic and argument.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.5K 21
Disclaimer: this story was written when I was very young and didn't know how to write, apologies for poor writing My name is Y/n L/n. About two years...
44.7K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...
220K 10.5K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY. Your name is (Y/n), and you play the role of an unusual pacifist. In the story of Horrortale, your unique...
132K 4.4K 20
{Please remember, this is my first Undertale fanfiction. I was still new to the game and fandom itself, so I didn't have all the lines from the chara...