Globos Meos Lambe {Bubonic Pl...

By flowazh

"Lady Keisha? Lady Keisha? Oh my own wretched God, thy lady is dead." In which readers peaceful medieval life... More

{🍇 Context 🍇}
{🍇 Chapter One 🍇}
{🍇 Chapter Two 🍇}
{🍇 Chapter Three 🍇}
{🍇 Chapter Four 🍇}
{🍇 Chapter Five 🍇}

🍇 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🍇

0 0 0
By flowazh

"I put a spell on you and now you're mineeee."

"Thine hallows eve costume is snatched," A nasal but welcomed compliment falls like puss from some wenches lips.

However (Y/N) knows that her costume could never compete with that of the wenches so she responds, "Thoust is so kind omg, your costume is wayy better."

The wench grins a... A grin with the few teeth she has before walking off. Medieval minion costume fading from view after a while.

"You lie better than me when Amalthea asks who stole the ship rations," A voice coos from behind and (Y/N) swivels round to see... Frici?

The red-headed pirate was dressed in a slightly terrifying angel costume. Only it was uh, a bit too accurate. Lots of fire and wings and eyes and rings.

(Y/N) raised a hand to shield her eyes before answering, "I wasn't lying. I know it's cringe and all but a lot of hard work clearly went into it. Wait you steal rations out at sea when you're potentially hundreds of miles away from land and new rations?"

"Um... Yeah. There's always fish, y'know?" From deep within the costume, Frici smirks, "Speaking of fish, you're one hell of a catch-"

A familiar face dressed as a pretty sick looking air bender slaps the demonic-looking redhead.

"Oh, hey Gale. Sick costume." (Y/N) says, waving and dutifully ignoring the spluttering of the offended ginger.

"Ha, yeah I know. Yours is cool too, loving the dragon look on you," Gales' face slowly starts turning red as she continues, "You look good- er, as per usual, you always look good. Like now. Yeah. Good looking"

"HA-" Frici is slapped once more.

"Oh, thanks. You're good looking too. Like a breath of fresh air," (Y/N) says and eye contact happens between the dressed up dragon and fake air bender, horrific angel laughing between them.

"Fresh air! Ahaha- get it? Miasma looking ass ahahahahah," Frici is slapped once again and like how saying Beetlejuice three times will summon a ghost, three slaps summon Amalthea.

"What are you two doing? Halloween doesn't last forever you know. The night is fleeting, we have places to be," Amalthea is as calm as ever however that looks quite silly when she's wearing a large circular ball, "Oh hey (Y/N), fitting costume."

"Fitting? How so?" (Y/N) stares at Amalthea intently until it clicks that she's wearing a Jupiter costume.

"Ah it's so swag, we're gonna go visit a dragon. His names Smog, only comes out one night a year and guess what? He's invited us to chill," Frici says, ignoring the way Gale and Amalthea signal for her to shut up, "It's like, super exclusive. VIP's only. Hence our invitation. Don't worry though mamas, I'll never be too important for you."

"Or good enough for you." Gale chimes in.

"A- a dragon?! A real effing dragon?? In this economy?" (Y/N)'s draw drops low enough to wack someone's ankles, eyes bigger than the Jupiter costume.

"Well since Fri already told you, I guess there's no harm in you tagging along to see for yourself," Amalthea sighs, awkwardly manoeuvring around the Jupiter sphere to facepalm.

Woo yay, you all agree to go see the dragon and head off to a dark forest filled with jack-o-lanterns. Then you pass that to a forest filled with bats and witches. Then again to another forest filled with large vampire castles. Then after that is a simple mountain with a large cave festively decorated at the bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second-person perspective cuz I said so whoops.

"Well if it isn't my favourite disease! Welcome you guys," A dragon greets you inside the cave. It's a huge creature with claws and spiked wings and the cutest little moustache, "Oh, who's this? A human?"

"Smog, babes, it's been forever! This is the lovely (Y/N), our human companion," Frici grins widely at the looming pastel orange beast, "(Y/N) this is Smog, the best dragon in Europe!"

"Oh, you flatter me too much and human companion? That is just too cute! Soulmate au vibes, I love." The dragon shifts to the side slightly, showing a room full of mystical and fantastic creatures of fairy tale or horror movie origin, "Please head on in! Everyone's been dying to see you."

Frici runs off straight into the party and Gale takes your hand before following, "Hey, stick with me okay? I don't want anyone trying to steal our plus one."

Amalthea stays behind to talk to Smog who now has pumpkin-shaped smoke coming from his dragon nose. Gale tries to lead you over to the food table before you are both approached by a glittery and winged woman in blue.

"Heyy Gale seems a magical wind has blown you my way once again. Oooh, and who's your little friend here, gorgeous?" The woman says and she's so tall that your left face to face with the tits her blue dress exposes much to your embarrassment.

You stand on your tippy-toes.

"Oh hey fairy god mummy. Try not to intimidate (Y/N), okay? She's not used to flirty fairy culture. Actually, maybe you should talk to Frici, she wouldn't mind. We, however, do," Gale says, eyebrows twisting down and brown eyes reflecting the flashing LEDs.

"Aw, Gale, I'm only teasing. I came over because of your little get up actually. The Black Death's fashion sense seemed to have died. Haha," The green eyes of the fairy narrow and look over the air bender, angel and Jupiter looks, "Why don't I give them a little whirl with my wand, ey?"

"Um it's nice to meet you and all fairy god mummy, but I think they look great. It's Halloween and people are allowed to look goofy," You say and Gale squeezes your hand in appreciation.

"Cute but just because your costume isn't terrible, doesn't mean theirs isn't. This is an x reader fic, the love interests need to look hot before you dance with at the party!" Fairy god mummy starts waving her wand and sparkles appear.

"This is a-"

Snap, crackle and pop magic go weeeeeeeeeee.

You blink slightly as your vision adjusts to the sudden bright light of the spell and when it fades you whirl around to look at a transformed Gale.

The new outfit is a flowy yellow dress with a turtle neck and no sleeves. There's a corset around the dress and spiralling orange fabrics are wrapped around either arm like a shawl.

"Oh great. Thanks a lot, Fae," Gale says, looking down at the new outfit, "You can barely tell I'm an air bender now."

"Oops." Fairy God Mummy says and the dress shortens to Gale's thigh and loses the flowyness, "Oh look at the time! I'm off to go find my little lad."

"Are you okay Gale? That was quite a magical transformation you didn't consent to," You ask and Gale turns to face you. She's wearing blue eye shadow and lipstick loosely inspired by the blue Airbender tattoos.

"I guess. I've known her for a while now so I don't really mind. This outfit is nice enough. The only problem is that my eyes are glowing white so people will think I'm dressed as the avatar specifically," Gale shrugs and you notice her exposed shoulders have the blue arrow tattoos still.

"Well if it's any condolences, I think you look great either way," You kiss Gale on the nose quickly and her whole face goes red however you are quickly distracted by some loud yelling coming from across the rave cave.

"Is that Frici?" You ask, confused and trying to figure out what was happening.

"Cupid I swear I'm not trying to steal your vibe! I literally wasn't dressed like this a minute ago! Ahh, I'm just gonna leave," The redhead yells and Gale sighs.

"Yeah, it is."

Frici storms away from the angry overgrown cherub and towards you. You notice that like Gale, her costume had been changed.

Rather than the archaic Lovecraftian look, Frici was now wearing a gold and white toga with two splits down the side so that you could basically her whole leg. The only pair of eyes Frici had were just the normal blue pair that glowed faintly in the flashing lights. Aside from that Frici still had plenty of white wings sprouting from her back and two from either side of her head.

"Ah, so it happened to you too! Is this your fault?" Frici asks Gale, crossing her winged arms and frowning.

"It was fairy god mummy. Do you think I'd choose to wear something like this?" Gale gestures to her air bender couture.

"You're right. Sorry for blaming you. I just thought that since you looked so nice and all that it would've been your idea," Frici compliments before shielding her head, however, she laughs when she doesn't get hit, "Ay! No smack huh? I knew you'd warm up to me eventually, babe!"

Gale slaps her, "I was waiting for you to put your guard down. Babe."

"Pft Gale, I didn't think you were the type for pet names," You smirk and Gale whirls round to you with a threatening hand.

"You're next at this rate," The brunette says only to sigh and lower her hand, "As if I could hit someone with good intentions. Let's just go find Amalthea. I'm sure the same thing has happened to her."

"Oi are you saying I have bad intentions?" Frici gasps and protests profusely as the three of you head to find the captain, "Oh, there she is!"

Amalthea was still talking to a small group of important-looking people but she swiftly parted ways with them to meet up with y'all.

"Hm, the outfit change was a group thing then. A friend of yours did this I suppose?" Amalthea asks, crossing her arms over the whole ass ball gown she was wearing. It was all black with small golden star patterns and a long black cape with a golden inside.

"Not sure friend is the right word but yes," Gale says before looking around the cave, "It was fairy god mummy but I think she's gone now. Should we leave too?"

"I think that would be for the best, considering the goodie bags Smog has started giving out," Amalthea points at the orange dragon and the party bags in his claws.

"I hope there's chocolate," You blink slightly before asking, "Do dragons eat chocolate?"

"Er, yeah." Gale shrugs.

Frici grins.

"Ayyy sweeties for my sweeties! Let's go babbyyy!"

Frici is slapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy halloween!!

The squad:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...